Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Reasons Why I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Love You (379 Views)

I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Love You by Damianbes20(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2020
Here are the reasons why I love you

1. I love you because you’re cute
2. I love you because you’re responsible
3. Because there is none like you
4. You have the best smile ever reasons why I love you]continue reading...
Re: Reasons Why I Love You by SocialJustice: 11:04am On May 22, 2020
Na so crase dey start.
Re: Reasons Why I Love You by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Na so crase dey start.
the lines are actually sweet
Re: Reasons Why I Love You by phelonrays: 11:38am On May 22, 2020
where is No.. 14 n 76??lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why I Love You by SocialJustice: 11:47am On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
the lines are actually sweet
Saying it without meaning it is trash, that's what people do most times. When you love someone, you don't have to tell them, your actions does all the talking but girls are weird, they will rather hear you say it even if it's obvious you don't mean it.

Nice dp by the way, I guess you're from RSA. Was planning to visit this year and have wild fun with the prettiest girls in Africa but constant xenophobia changed my mind, will rather go to Senegal, Gambia and Cape Verde. Maybe I'll add Morocco or Tunisia if it fits into my budget.
Re: Reasons Why I Love You by gambia(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2020
I guess this write up is meant for first time lovers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Quality Leather Belts And Footwears / How You Will Become A Successful Serial Killer Is Also How... / Taken Any Oath Before? Share Your Experience Or Regrets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.