Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (55788 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2017
So after reading this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/4138245/lady-begs-ex-wants-leak I decided to take my aproko to the next level and went off to instagram, couldn't find her account but twitter helped.

And there she was. This is her super story. What do you guys think

Tweet link https://mobile.twitter.com/buhle_booh/status/923317481577615360

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2017
A

1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2017
B

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2017
C

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2017
And this guy is having none of that

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Secretgis: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2017
chaiiiii
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by SirBlack999(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't explain why she's a hoe.

152 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by psalmson001: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Them turn u to newspaper cheesy

Jaden: this paper interesting o, so many info to extract.

Terrance : J abeg na today paper? Once u read finish abeg help me pass am.

Kevin: Bro i dey after u once u read finish. Jaden wia i go drop the paper wen i finish?

Jaden: leave am for outside so who want go fit read.

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2017
you see that guy that posted last. they smashed before exchanging numbers. SA girls are just too free....

God I called you in the other post to transfer me to SA or give them the girls here and exchange with theirs.

baba pick up, pls am still waiting

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Priscy01(f): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2017
I cant even read it.. Her writeup can make some go blind.

She can distribute her pucci anyhow but to construct simple English iza problem...

#WeAreInGenerationOfHoes! angry

18 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Wizzykinging(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2017
it was all part of d plan from d onset.. bro-code 121 pass d puss round!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Wizzykinging(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
you see that guy that posted last. they smashed before exchanging numbers. SA girls are just too free....

God I called you in the other post to transfer me to SA or give them the girls here and exchange with theirs.

Oga na STD u dy pray for.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:

Pablo Escobar... NARCOS!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Pablo Escobar... NARCOS!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2017
God blesses share-full givers

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by galadima77(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Why is she passing on the cookie like it's nothing special? Between friends for that matter...

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by AntiWailer: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2017
That is SA girls for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by rawpadgin(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2017
See as this one dey share her t0t0 like cola nut

SA girls are usually very cheap. Get small swag dem go dey follow u like fly dey follow poo

13 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
rawpadgin:
See as this one dey share her t0t0 like cola nut

SA girls are usually very cheap. Get small swag dem go dey follow u like fly dey follow poo

lol. at least the 5k barbeque geh wee be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Oyebee91(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2017
Lol...no be new to pass gullible b*tches among n*ggas. ..nah ihn dey sweet pass. .football discussion no sweet pass the discussion n*ggas make about same b*tches they eff

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by skimmy005: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2017
dis qal na dog , confirm 1
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Oyebee91:
Lol...no be new to pass gullible b*tches among n*ggas. ..nah ihn dey sweet pass. .football discussion no sweet pass the discussion n*ggas make about same b*tches they eff

If only some gehs know how people dey table their issues

5 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Dreyl(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
i guess she's Santa, giving her pvssy as gift!
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by cuvox(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2017
Dreyl:
i guess she's Santa, giving her pvssy as gift!

Mother Christmas you mean grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Blackhawk01: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Nawa! Cheerful giver nii lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by adadike281(f): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Fish brain. Olodo! simple mathematics, u cannot figure. they all used u.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by nobleblood: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
OK sister rest now. But go and sin no more. Father Dennis has heard your confession.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Oyebee91(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

If only some gehs know how people dey table their issues
That won't stop them

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Wizzykinging:
it was all part of d plan from d onset..
bro-code 121
pass d puss round!
You know d code homie

11 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by chuckdee4(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2017
No time to read such gibberish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.