Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) (4989 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) / Facts About My Girlfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by tonysunkan: 2:20pm On May 22, 2020
Can you gladly do this for your girlfriend?

1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2020
I wouldn't want him to.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Ghostrye: 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
No can do
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by eleko1: 2:46pm On May 22, 2020
Wife ok.GF mbanu!
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Janet96(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
It is a show of true love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Janet96:

You can allow your son ?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Inferno001(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Girlfriend you say? No can do sir!!! It's not only absurd but totally degrading. If you had asked wife, I'll consider it If she is ill or can't move or just gave birth..aside these things, I won't try that nonsense..and please don't tag this disgrace as a show of love...the money, time, attention, affection, sex and kindness is enough show of love...washing pant isn't !!!
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by youngberry001(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Janet96:

uhmm

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by daddio(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
Janet96:

embarassed embarassed

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
haha, baba is already washing pant in pre wedding pics. when them marry nko? na yansh remain. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Onyenna(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
NEVER!!!!
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by lightangel65i(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
God forbid I touch something as dirty as that. It's filled with mucus and mensral blood

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Xbolmax: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
My babe will not allow me to do it sef...... Person wey no gree allow me wash my own cloth
I got a nice babe joor

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Degrezhaa: 5:55pm On May 22, 2020
make i die na
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by themaestro08(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2020
What do you guys gain asking such utterly ridiculous silly questions? So stupid

No reasonable girl/woman with brains would allow her boyfriend/husband to wash her undies, its coarse, crude and uncool.

Only disrespectful and morally deficient ladies do such an anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Elimon(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2020
themaestro08:
What do you guys gain asking such utterly ridiculous silly questions? So stupid

No reasonable girl/woman with brains would allow her boyfriend/husband to wash her undies, its coarse, crude and uncool.

Only disrespectful and morally deficient ladies do such an anomaly.
I don't know u....but i can tell that either you have done it before or you will do it in future...take it or take it

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by extol1(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2020
Janet96:

you can be wicked? is that love or under spell
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Naija246: 7:04pm On May 22, 2020
f**k true love undecided
Janet96:

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Mywd: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
So in all dix ones face now this is pre wedding Pix undecided...

May God Help us
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Amarabae(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
its not cool, only the uncultured will engage in this
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by chatinent: 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
Nothing will lead her into removing her undies in my place.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by rosy1992(f): 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Hmm, outrageous.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 22, 2020
She will rather wash mine angry
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Rickmann: 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
tonysunkan:

Please what's wrong with doing that for your woman.. Is it the act that's the problem? Or does it make you any less or more of the man you were already? There could be a tangible reason for doing that even for once..lets grow up guys.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by bashtee09(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
I
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by paulolee(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2020
madnes...wud rather hug n kiss a covid patient n endup wit the virus
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by PoliticallyInco: 8:23pm On May 22, 2020
tonysunkan:

I don't allow any lady I date wash my clothes. They don't wash my clothes. I wash mine. Unless I am sick then I hide the clothes until I am strong enough. Thing is the type of girls I date are also proud. Smart and proud. They won't even want me to help them do this. They would rather burn it, than allow me wash it.

Well, If she is sick I'll do it. Whether by hand or by washing machine. I have a washing machine, but if she is sick I'll do it by hand if I had no washing machine.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Rickmann: 8:27pm On May 22, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

I don't allow any lady I date wash my clothes. They don't wash my clothes. I wash mine. Unless I am sick then I hide the clothes until I am strong enough. Thing is the type of girls I date are also proud. Smart and proud. They won't even want me to help them do this. They would rather burn it, than allow me wash it.

Well, If she is sick I'll do it. Whether by hand or by washing machine. I have a washing machine, but if she is sick I'll do it by hand if I had no washing machine.

Well,thats good enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Holumhidey(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
I wouldn't want him to.

Why not milady?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Zamar: 8:01pm On May 23, 2020
Haba!
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by Bolosiye: 8:06pm On May 23, 2020
PrettyPrint:
I wouldn't want him to.

i looked at your dp and was speechlesss
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (pic) by HarryDuce(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2020
Lol who allows another person to wash their underwear?

God forbid I'll have a girlfriend that'll expect this kind of thing.

And we're not even married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach / My Dream Woman (pic) / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.