Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,649 members, 7,827,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back (1129 Views)

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It / Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by squash47(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12

My niqqa, I feel ur pain when I read that you're being intimidated by your big cousin.

I have been in your shoes and I was intimidated majorly because I was an only child, I had a small stature and I was from a poor home. But I overcame this my bullies.. infact, I'm the one bullying them now.

So, as a brother in the same struggle, I'm going to give the tips on how I became strong and faced my bullies.

1. I started to seek for knowledge.

yes, just like you have done by posting your problem on nairaland, I used Google to find out how I can survive in the hands of my bullies.

First thing I learnt was to discover my attackers greatest fears and weak points. Yes, every man has a fear. A weak point.

no matter how strong, powerful or brave a man is, there is always that thing that scares him. So, I found it and I learnt how to use it against them.

For my attackers, they get scared when they see someone who knows something more than them.

when I realized this, I began to study hard, I began to read things.

I learnt so many things to the point that I can even challange them and make them feel useless with words.

2 I Became aggressive and always React.

yes, Aggressive people are scared of someone who is like them. Don't be afraid to face them.

You are scared that he will beat u in a fight, but let me tell you, he can't really beat u like that.

you're a human being, every human has the ability to fight back. if he engages u in a fight, look for one soft spot on his body, and use your teeth. bite him very well.

If he is talking, talk back at him, if he comes closer, pick a weapon...

yes, let him see that you are now a different person.

make him to understand that you're not a piece of sh!t that can be tossed around. React when he tries to beat u for no reason...

when the both of you start fighting everyday, the parents of the house will start calling for family meeting. That's when you will air your views

3. Learn how to Fight.

There are videos on YouTube that can teach u how to fight. watch them and you will learn alot.

Like me now, I may not have learnt how to fight very well...

but my fellow niqqa can't beat me like a baby in a fight.

it's either I give him a bad injury, or I run before he hits me hard enough.

finally bro, read books about how to be aggressive. Don't let him use his intimidations and ruin your life by giving you low self esteem.

check websites like 2knowmyself . com

to learn how to fight bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
I love how you are tuning up his spirit.
Ants can unite to fight a snake,
grasses can be twined into a rope
all these are motivational bullshits. The reality is that
a dog will sweat and shit when it sees a lion!!

3 Likes

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by squash47(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
angelEmade:
yea, but a lion who fights a bull dog, will always have a scar on his body.

8 Likes

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Holumhidey(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2020
Who the Bleep is Ebus12.....?
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Puvo: 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
angelEmade:

grin grin grin
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by squash47(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
squash47:
check front page
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Julibet: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
Lol. All these are epistles. This may work for bullies outside but for that his cousin, he needs to make trouble by reporting to either his own parents or his aunt because that will make a bigger trouble for the cousin. The house doesn't belong to his cousin and as such he must bow. Trouble pass trouble and until he is ready to make a bigger one, he'll keep receiving beating.

2 Likes

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by squash47(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2020
Julibet:
Lol. All these are epistles. This may work for bullies outside but for that his cousin, he needs to make trouble by reporting to either his own parents or his aunt because that will make a bigger trouble for the cousin. The house doesn't belong to his cousin and as such he must bow. Trouble pass trouble and until he is ready to make a bigger one, he'll keep receiving beating.
seriously, he needs to let that guy know that the house doesn't belong to him alone......I hate bullies
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 8:59am On May 23, 2020
squash47:
you have not watched that documentary on youtube? Where a lion tore two bull dogs like shreads and the movie makers had to intervene to safe the rest of the dogs. These were heavily built dogs trained for the purpose. It was concluded that you would need about ten bull dogs to stand up to a lion. Ironically you only need seven rotts to do the same
the king of the jungle is no joking title

1 Like

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by squash47(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

you have not watched that documentary on youtube? Where a lion tore two bull dogs like shreads and the movie makers had to intervene to safe the rest of the dogs. These were heavily built dogs trained for the purpose. It was concluded that you would need about ten bull dogs to stand up to a lion. Ironically you only need seven rotts to do the same
wow, I will check it out.
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Shirii: 10:27am On May 23, 2020
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Cladez(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

Don't be deceived bro....a single lion can't match a buffalo.

Buffalos kill the highest number of lions in the wild.A lion is not the king of the jungle because he is the strongest but simply because he is the bravest.
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by LINTUNE(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:
deep

1 Like

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 12:37pm On May 23, 2020
Cladez:

Don't be deceived bro....a single lion can't match a buffalo.

Buffalos kill the highest number of lions in the wild.A lion is not the king of the jungle because he is the strongest but simply because he is the bravest.
you are right. We all know that. And that is my point...a dog will sweat and shit when it sees a lion! Also go watch how a baby tiger mauled a grown bull dog on youtube...with one easy sway of it's paw. Elephants are the strongest muscle for muscle...two grown female lions can maul it in a good ambush...and bufalos know that when the lion roars, it is time to run no matter how large their heard number is!
I am not 'bro'
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Cladez(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

you are right. We all know that. And that is my point...a dog will sweat and shit when it sees a lion! Also go watch how a baby tiger mauled a grown bull dog on youtube...with one easy sway of it's paw. Elephants are the strongest muscle for muscle...two grown female lions can maul it in a good ambush...and bufalos know that when the lion roars, it is time to run no matter how large their heard number is!
I am not 'bro'
actually that is not your point and we aren't even on the same page grin

"" A lion who fights a bulldog would always have a scar on it's body ""

and you come about how a lion tore 2 bulldogs to shred and needing about 10 of them to face a lion lol.

my point is to actually have a try even if you get defeated atleast leave a mark to show your resilience........but you prefer not to have a go and die without a fight.

wow really nice having such convo with a lady. cheesy
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
Cladez:
actually that is not your point and we aren't even on the same page grin

"" A lion who fights a bulldog would always have a scar on it's body ""

and you come about how a lion tore 2 bulldogs to shred and needing about 10 of them to face a lion lol.

my point is to actually have a try even if you get defeated atleast leave a mark to show your resilience........but you prefer not to have a go and die without a fight.

wow really nice having such convo with a lady. cheesy
don't fight until you are strong enough.
A living coward is better than a dead hero
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Cladez(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:
don't fight until you are strong enough. A living coward is better than a dead hero
A living coward dieing slowly better than a dead hero?
tell me a better joke lol

1 Like

Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
Cladez:

A living coward dieing slowly better than a dead hero?

tell me a better joke lol
when there is life ther is hope...
If u doubt me...and u really believe in your ideas...go to abuja and challenge the president lol...
So why dont u challenge him?? Ur a dying coward
pls dont tell me u dont have issues with mr. President....cux i will call u a coward!
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Mtola8: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

Lion is no king of the jungle!! Lions do not even live in the jungle, Tigers do. A lion will get his ass whooped by a tiger 8/10 times in a one on one battle with factors like age and weight being same.
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by angelEmade: 5:44pm On May 23, 2020
Mtola8:

Lion is no king of the jungle!! Lions do not even live in the jungle, Tigers do. A lion will get his ass whooped by a tiger 8/10 times in a one on one battle with factors like age and weight being same.
I know where you read this from...lol it has been debunked. Even in such ancient gladiator fights it was inconclusive...50/50
But lions hunt in packs, tigers are solitary hunters...so in the wild, lots of tigers have been killed by the lions including the Siberian and Bengal tigers (strongest of tigers). It thus became only fair to call the lions king of the jungle! No wonder lions were evacuated from kuranga park to save the tigers even when the tigers outnumbered them 3 to 1!
Another problem is that tigers grow naturally larger than lions...
Guy, get your findings right.
https://bigcatrescue.org/lion-kills-tiger-in-zoo/

This wikipedia page even said: In 1952, Juno the male lion reportedly killed 13 tigers and five lions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Mtola8: 7:07pm On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

I know where you read this from...lol it has been debunked. Even in such ancient gladiator fights it was inconclusive...50/50
But lions hunt in packs, tigers are solitary hunters...so in the wild, lots of tigers have been killed by the lions including the Siberian and Bengal tigers (strongest of tigers). It thus became only fair to call the lions king of the jungle! No wonder lions were evacuated from kuranga park to save the tigers even when the tigers outnumbered them 3 to 1!
Another problem is that tigers grow naturally larger than lions...
Guy, get your findings right.
https://bigcatrescue.org/lion-kills-tiger-in-zoo/

This wikipedia page even said: In 1952, Juno the male lion reportedly killed 13 tigers and five lions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion
Lol!! I've known this for years. I think you should research on this well, google it and as well go on YouTube. In all you said, did you put into consideration the tigers age? I clearly stated if they are of same age, a tiger will win. The video below is that of a tiger 2years younger than the lion in a free for all fight. They both have up but the lion had more injuries, now imaging the tiger being same age as the lion which equals greater strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlnxiu6yfc
Re: Ebus12 Get In Here To See How To Fight Your Big Bully Cousin Back by Cladez(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
angelEmade:

when there is life ther is hope...
If u doubt me...and u really believe in your ideas...go to abuja and challenge the president lol...
So why dont u challenge him?? Ur a dying coward
pls dont tell me u dont have issues with mr. President....cux i will call u a coward!

Flawed.....

something must trigger a man

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Legit Way To Earn Money Online In Nigeria, Help A Brother Please / Between Regina Daniel And Happiness Who Is More Beautiful And Sexy- Photo / Why Do We Share Nudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.