Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It (2108 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Zealoy(m): 5:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Hi guys few days back i went to my girlfriend shop to visit her, i don't actually know what happened an argument broke out between her and one of her male customer, it was so intense that i have to step in, one thing led to another and i got into a fight with the guy, i beat him up so badly that people started separating us.

barely a week i got into a fight and beat up my fellow guy because of her, this same girl warns me to stop coming to her shop and even threw away the gift i bought for her today in the presence of everyone because of some flimsy excuses, so i decided to end the relationship.

I've been thinking what if on the process of fighting that very guy i got him badly injured or even killed him, i wud have been chilling in prison by now and my girlfriend will find someone else and move on. Honestly i regreted my actions that very day and i wish i can see that guy again so as to apologise to him and tell him that the girl i fought him because of her few days ago is no longer my girlfriend today. Pls guys as long as she's not ur wife pls don't put ur fellow guys down or fight them becuz of this girls they don't worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Lawlab251: 5:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Eya... you got your ass handed to you in front of your girlfriend grin grin and she dumped u afterwards?
That's a double whammy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Zealoy(m): 5:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:
Eya... you got your ass handed to you in front of your girlfriend grin grin and she dumped u afterwards?
That's a double whammy. grin grin
she didn't dump me i ended the relationship

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:
Six and half a dozen, don't make no difference.
Your ass can't wet your dick dick no more and you have a knot on your head.

Dang! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Zealoy(m): 5:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

Six and half a dozen, don't make no difference.
Your ass can't wet your dick dick no more and you have a knot on your head.

Dang! angry
anyway u can go ahead and insult me i will gladly accept it

5 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:
anyway u can go ahead and insult me i will gladly accept it

Awwww... I'm sorry buddy. No insult here. I am just making fun. My bad..... let's be friends again....
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Totilopussylick(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2022
So what the moral of this your story

Last time I checked na who eats belle full the get strength to fight tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Slynation(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Rambo.... I hail oO grin

You see, young men are getting broke and dying like fowl on the streets because they acted/acting like husband to this ladies...!!

Well, I learnt the hard way in 2015... There was this beautiful damsel where I did my diploma one certain time, A friend of mine and I has been looking for a way to win her over, although we have been glancing on eachother at intervals but she's always in a company of friends and well wishers....So one evening, we went to the ATM to get some funds around Ekwulobia roundabout, on getting there, we saw this damsel shouting at the top of her voices, she only told us the guy slapped her, without wasting much time nor ask questions to what led to the slap, we picked on the guy and shaaah gave him the beatings of his life...But as we dey beat am, I was shaaah hearing some soft voices, nobi e fault oO grin Then I stopped and this gave the guy enough space to runaway...

So eyewitnesses started explaining to us what transpired and I must confessed that girl deserved that slap because everybody cannot be against you in a queue, babe wey don withdraw go house self...!! Then one good Samaritan quickly walked up to us and said "if you love your lives better start running home now because that guy is a dreaded cultists and an Oko indegene and he only ran away to mobilize his members"

Omo we hear Oko indegene, we sharply stop bike japa...grin But we later got an intel that they are looking for two guys that evening and they won't stop until they get them...

Brethren...!! That was how we left that town the next day and never returned back till today, we shaah don finish diploma but....

Clearance, we no come do...!!

Our properties, dash some/A friend sold some at giveaway prices...!!

Freedom, we no get...!!

Babe, we no get am...!!

Whenever I remember this scenario, I always felt stupid for fighting a guy because of a woman and I said to myself never again will that happen...

14 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:
Hi guys few days back i went to my girlfriend shop to visit her, i don't actually know what happened an argument broke out between her and one of her male customer, it was so intense that i have to step in, one thing led to another and i got into a fight with the guy, i beat him up so badly that people started separating us.

barely a week i got into a fight and beat up my fellow guy because of her, this same girl warns me to stop coming to her shop and even threw away the gift i bought for her today in the presence of everyone because of some flimsy excuses, so i decided to end the relationship.

I've been thinking what if on the process of fighting that very guy i got him badly injured or even killed him, i wud have been chilling in prison by now and my girlfriend will find someone else and move on. Honestly i regreted my actions that very day and i wish i can see that guy again so as to apologise to him and tell him that the girl i fought him because of her few days ago is no longer my girlfriend today. Pls guys as long as she's not ur wife pls don't put ur fellow guys down or fight them becuz of this girls they don't worth it.
that girl is a very wise lady, if I were in her shoes I will dump you also, you're not matured bro, why fighting her customer? You would have let them be because the customer never fought your girl, the girl is reasonable to have dump you cus you have anger issues

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by 9japride(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:

[color=#006600][/color]

Funny you, you talk as if the man you beat up can't fight back? Fighting because of a woman is not worth it. You might be surprised that that man you fought might eventually date that your babe. It's not easy for men to take defeat as it regards woman fight. Except this is one of the daily nairaland made-up stories.
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by OneCorner: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Make I fight this last one abeg
Na soldier and he dey disturb my gf
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
OP...
That was an incredibly stupid thing to do undecided...
Even if a military man walked into that same scenario, he won't take any action without first trying to find out what happened and if need be, he will call for back up to remedy the ish...

But you on the other hand, you fought someone without knowing the genesis of the story.... You picked a side, without first knowing whether or not the side you choose was the wrong side...

You put yourself in harm's way over an issue that wouldn't be worth mentioning after a couple of days...

You didn't consider the numerous possibilities that could play out as a result of your actions...

What if that guy had beaten you up?
What if that guy was a cultist and he got some boys to beat you up?
What of he got you arrested on the basis of assault and you were sent to prison?
Will it be worth it at the end?

Let's face fact here OP...
The only reason you regret this act is because the girl bailed out on you undecided...
I'm willing to bet that if everything has gone back to the way it was, you wouldn't regret it...
If her love for you suddenly became "stronger", you wouldn't regret it...
You'd probably be feeling like a "real man"...

But now that she has bailed out on you, you're suddenly feeling "remorse and regrets"? Abeggi! Let us hear word undecided...

If I could ask...
On what basis did you choose a side?
On what basis did you come to the conclusion that you had to "man up" on her behalf?
Is it because she was a female?
Is it because she was losing the fight?
If it were a fight between two guys, would you take the losing/weaker side?
Would you even bother to step in?

Lemme stop here before I end up writing an entire novel undecided...

Either ways Sha...
I sincerely hope this "remorse/regret" you feel is genuine undecided...

Have a nice life...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Opeyemic01: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Slynation:
Rambo.... I hail oO grin

You see, young men are getting broke and dying like fowl on the streets because they acted/acting like husband to this ladies...!!

Well, I learnt the hard way in 2015... There was this beautiful damsel where I did my diploma one certain time, A friend of mine and I has been looking for a way to win her over, although we have been glancing on eachother at intervals but she's always in a company of friends and well wishers....So one evening, we went to the ATM to get some funds around Ekwulobia roundabout, on getting there, we saw this damsel shouting at the top of her voices, she only told us the guy slapped her, without wasting much time nor ask questions to what led to the slap, we picked on the guy and shaaah gave him the beatings of his life...But as we dey beat am, I was shaaah hearing some soft voices, nobi e fault oO grin Then I stopped and this gave the guy enough space to runaway...

So eyewitnesses started explaining to us what transpired and I must confessed that girl deserved that slapped because everybody cannot be against you in a queue, babe wey don withdraw go house self...!! Then one good Samaritan quickly walked up to us and said "if you love your lives better start running home now because that guy is a dreaded cultists and an Oko indegene and he only ran away to mobilize his members"

Omo we hear Oko indegene, we sharply stop bike japa...grin But we later got an intel that they are looking for two guys that evening and they won't stop until they get them...

Brethren...!! That was how we left that town the next day and never returned back till today, we shaah don finish diploma but....

Clearance, we no come do...!!

Our properties, dash some/A friend sold some at giveaway prices...!!

Freedom, we no get...!!

Babe, we no get am...!!

Whenever I remember this scenario, I always felt stupid for fighting a guy because of a woman and I said to myself never again will that happen...

So hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Opeyemic01: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
That was an incredibly stupid thing to do undecided...
Even if a military man walked into that same scenario, he won't take any action without first trying to find out what happened and if need be, he will call for back up to remedy the ish...

But you on the other hand, you fought someone without knowing the genesis of the story.... You picked a side, without first knowing whether or not the side you choose was the wrong side...

You put yourself in harm's way over an issue that wouldn't be worth mentioning after a couple of days...

You didn't consider the numerous possibilities that could play out as a result of your actions...

What if that guy had beaten you up?
What if that guy was a cultist and he got some boys to beat you up?
What of he got you arrested on the basis of assault and you were sent to prison?
Will it be worth it at the end?

Let's face fact here OP...
[/b]The only reason you regret this act is because the girl bailed out on you undecided...
I'm willing to bet that if everything has gone back to the way it was, you wouldn't regret it...
If her love for you suddenly became "stronger", you wouldn't regret it...
You'd probably be feeling like a "real man"[b]

But now that she has bailed out on you, you're suddenly feeling "remorse and regrets"? Abeggi! Let us hear word undecided...

If I could ask...
On what basis did you choose a side?
On what basis did you come to the conclusion that you had to "man up" on her behalf?
Is it because she was a female?
Is it because she was losing the fight?
If it were a fight between two guys, would you take the losing/weaker side?
Would you even bother to step in?

Lemme stop here before I end up writing an entire novel undecided...

Either ways Sha...
I sincerely hope this "remorse/regret" you feel is genuine undecided...

Have a nice life...

You are so right with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Raggy(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Na who get strength dey fight because of woman. Can't see myself doing that shii
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Ebonygeek(f): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2022
How about telling us what you really did that made her dump your violent ass? undecided
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2022
I can't fight a woman and will never fight because of a woman... I no get time for fight

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
I can't even fight alone to win a woman's heart, talkless of fight another man

5 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by GooodHardDick: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2022
OP, you dey fight for Nigeria girl? Your level of Simpson is astonishing.

I have said this over and over again!

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. The only thing you should do is to bang her pussy as hard as you can, then dump her Immediately and move on to another banny to knack.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Stargurl20(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
You're right. Similarly, women, do not ever fight yourselves for men. It's not worthwhile. A man that even worth it wouldn't make u do that in the first place.
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by kingPhidel(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Sorry o mr motivational speaker. You haven’t found a woman that is worth fighting so condemn the rest. grin you are attracted to what you are yourself.
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Truvelisback(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:

U wanted to impress her and prove to her that u are Tyson Fury grin
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2022
It depends on the kind of girl, if you're Inlove with a girl who's worth everything, but she's with an undeserving guy, you're free to theif her and make her realize that you are 2million times better than her former undeserving guy
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by SimeonOTC(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Zealoy:

hahahhaha..see this one ooogrin dey deceive yourself theregrin
Its still the same thing..she would have ended it toogrin just a matter of timegrin

Lol..but like seriously, you fought a guy man like you you not try atalllll...you are irresponsible by default. Not even a matter of fighting for your girlfriend..

If you are just learning from this experience now, then you have lot to learn.. you are way too behind.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by SimeonOTC(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:
It depends on the kind of girl, if you're Inlove with a girl who's worth everything, but she's with an undeserving guy, you're free to theif her and make her realize that you are 2million times better than her former undeserving guy

Another mumugrin
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nicepoker(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Op I am that guy. cheesy your predicaments just de start. You have to beg me on national TV if not sorry is your case. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Another mumugrin
Na poverty wey dey make men think say dem be mumu
If money dey pour like water, you no go dey reason everything
Just like one idiot wey carry bulldozer go destroy 5 bedroom duplex wey him buy for him girlfriend, just becos him found out say she been dey cheat on am

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nonexisting: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Count yourself lucky that your simping didn't land you in prison. I hope you simp no more from today

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by SimeonOTC(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:

Na poverty wey dey make men think say dem be mumu
If money dey pour like water, you no go dey reason everything
Just like one idiot wey carry bulldozer go destroy 5 bedroom duplex wey him buy for him girlfriend, just becos him found out say she been dey cheat on am

Lol..oga na to much money go make you do mumu stuff, poverty go make confirm am say you be mumu..
who build 5 bedroom duplet for babe na poor man?? money dey pour like water, still e destroy the house, na that one you dey call poverty??
but wait oh, him suppose leave the house for the babe??

you wan fight for girl because 'she's worth everything'grin babe wey dey with another person oohgrin you wan theft hergrin you wan fight her alway from the 'undeserved' guygrin you wan prove to her say you are worth more than the 'undeserved' guygrin

aahhh..oboy, trust me, if na so you dey reason, you go quick die oooh..
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Lol..oga na to much money go make you do mumu stuff, poverty go make confirm am say you be mumu..
who build 5 bedroom duplet for babe na poor man?? money dey pour like water, still e destroy the house, na that one you dey call poverty??
but wait oh, him suppose leave the house for the babe??

you wan fight for girl because 'she's worth everything'grin babe wey dey with another person oohgrin you wan theft hergrin you wan fight her alway from the 'undeserved' guygrin you wan prove to her say you are worth more than the 'undeserved' guygrin

aahhh..oboy, trust me, if na so you dey reason, you go quick die oooh..
So as the guy destroy the house that one mean say him rich?? So him and him papa no be the biggest mugu?
The same way sport betting dey na so woman dey......some times your game go enter other times e go do you like say you jump from 3rd mainland bridge.......so you go dey pray make ur game enter instead of you to quit betting entirely, cos people still dey wey dey cash out pass 50m sef
Re: Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It by SimeonOTC(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:

So as the guy destroy the house that one mean say him rich?? So him and him papa no be the biggest mugu?
The same way sport betting dey na so woman dey......some times your game go enter other times e go do you like say you jump from 3rd mainland bridge.......so you go dey pray make ur game enter instead of you to quit betting entirely, cos people still dey wey dey cash out pass 50m sef

At least betting get reward dispite the set back wey dey..
You say people dey cashout 50m abi??
wetti girl wan reward you with? Wetti you wan cashout from them wey u wan kill yourself?? Pussy?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I May Not Marry / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.