Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) (9819 Views)

Have I Contracted HIV / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by ubunjja(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2020
I know you like bad news because social media have programmed you to like bad news, now you are so addicted to bad news and you cant stop it, the more bad news you read the more you get adrenaline and dopamine, a day without bad news makes you depress because it is the known way for you to rant out your frustrations, happiness and hate because of the misery of another person.

Now, let me feed your addiction whether you will like this positive news

I meet this fine girl from Nairaland and she made me had a High interest value(HIV) on her by taking it slowly with me, she became so mysterious to me that i cant stop thinking about her.

She is a girl of high value and taste, she didn't bring all her card to the table. what a mysterious girl, anyway, i like her

Let it be known that this is just a manipulation of the human mind because i know the heading will attract lot of views and also abuses from the less unfortunates and depressed in our society. There are 2 emotions that trigger emotions and response from many nairalanders on romance section, sex and bad news(broke shaming, slut shaming etc).

Have fun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by SultanOfPuna: 6:25pm On May 22, 2020
; Do grin
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by ubunjja(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
; Do grin

the one that is happy from misery of others
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by 1deca: 6:30pm On May 22, 2020
Good to know, but

There's no other way to God than to call upon Him your self through Jusus Christ. Pls don't make any mistake.

No one is perfect but please accept Jesus Christ as your personally Lord and Savior now because tomorrow maybe too late.

Tell him to have mercy upon you and save your soul and He should please write your name in the book of life, Amen

GOD LOVES US

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by SultanOfPuna: 6:31pm On May 22, 2020
ubunjja:

Ask and you shall receive
You said it yourself
Receive your H.I.V Status in Jesus Name

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2020
Op ode ni E grin

2 Likes

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by suzzyboss(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
Lol cool cool OP what is educating or entertaining in this your post...
As earth dry so you sef come dey post meaningless post... Nonsense you and your nonsense girls

2 Likes

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by PoliticallyInco: 6:49pm On May 22, 2020
Both of you should get a room already.

Abi. Don't bother us, Ubunja.

This is classic human psychology. There are things you do and ways you act that gets a girl or a guy.

There are actions, words etc that psychological manipulates people to constantly think about you. You invade their minds and the harder they try to stop, the more they go deep into it.

Lucky you, you know the mind and the games it can be forced to play.

Handle your business well. By the way, I want to believe you are strong enough to turn the tables around. Abi you need help with that?
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by chatinent: 7:08pm On May 22, 2020
It's still a bad news.

1 Like

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by phelonrays: 7:09pm On May 22, 2020
Bro you just got me laughing, grin

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Mywd: 7:22pm On May 22, 2020
[/quote]
*I meet this fine girl from Nairaland* and she made me had a High interest value(HIV) on her by taking it slowly with me, she became so mysterious to me that i cant stop thinking about her[/quote]

@the bolded na Bad news on its own
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
OP pls enlighten us more on that High Interest Value you are talking about...

1 Like

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Mrlouis: 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ozuor
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by jansonn(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
I for say you be wawa but then, your plan work so...bravo
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by ChineduBato: 9:08pm On May 22, 2020
I can't stop laughing oooh, please watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbAfzZ731o0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by crackhouse(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
So shall it be with you Amen.
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
OP,
go borrow sense
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by NorthPrince: 9:37pm On May 22, 2020
contracted*** not contacted

2 Likes

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by yungzed360(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2020
Unfortunate being.

1 Like

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2020
ubunjja:

RIP
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Prof0fficial: 11:07pm On May 22, 2020
help me meet my target
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by oaselemi: 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
Op, u need help ASAP

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by oluwaVaz(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
Funny dude....no try am again oh

Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Walexdubia(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2020
ubunjja:
I know you like bad news because social media have programmed you to like bad news, now you are so addicted to bad news and you cant stop it, the more bad news you read the more you get adrenaline and dopamine, a day without bad news makes you depress because it is the known way for you to rant out your frustrations, happiness and hate because of the misery of another person.

Now, let me feed your addiction whether you will like this positive news

I meet this fine girl from Nairaland and she made me had a High interest value(HIV) on her by taking it slowly with me, she became so mysterious to me that i cant stop thinking about her.

She is a girl of high value and taste, she didn't bring all her card to the table. what a mysterious girl, anyway, i like her

Let it be known that this is just a manipulation of the human mind because i know the heading will attract lot of views and also abuses from the less unfortunates and depressed in our society. There are 2 emotions that trigger emotions and response from many nairalanders on romance section, sex and bad news(broke shaming, slut shaming etc).

Have fun
Mtcheeew!!! Mumu man..
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by chii8(f): 4:06am On May 23, 2020
A fine girl from nairaland gave you a high interest value and you say it's not a bad news?hmm...ok oooo
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Antiochus(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2020
Lol. Funny u
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Alex96(f): 8:29am On May 23, 2020
I came for the pinture angry
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by Idiotmod: 9:02am On May 23, 2020
Hope no be maynatio n cos I fit break Ur bone
Re: I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) by fuwaski(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2020
Clickbait

(1) (Reply)

Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) / Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos / See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.