Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pdp, Acn, Anpp, Birds Of The Same Feather. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp, Acn, Anpp, Birds Of The Same Feather. (663 Views)

ACN, ANPP, CPC To Form New Party In 2013 / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp, Acn, Anpp, Birds Of The Same Feather. by precision7: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2011
If u think they all have d interest of d common man @ heart? You better wake up from your dream.ACN,PDP,ANPP e.t.c are all birds of the same feather. A yoruba elder once said that "gbogbo wa loole ti ile ba da" meaning "we are all thieves when d house is empty", nobody will get there and not steal. All I'll urge Nigerians 2 start doing right now is to pray to God to put those who'll fear Him and have d interest of d masses @ heart. It's not all about d party but d individuals, ACN has Fashola and PDP once had Donald Duke and now Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state.Once u see a politician jumping from one party 2 d other all in d name of getting 2 a post, know straight up dat he's out 2 enrich himself. Take 4 example, Atiku, who we all see as a political prostitute, I guess he has spent billions of Naira just because he wants 2 rule d nation. What'll happen 2 us if he eventually gets there? Take Ibikunle Amosun as another example he jumped from PDP 2 ANPP and than 2 ACN, spendin billion of naira along d line. Now tell me if he has d interest of d common man at heart. My prayer is 4 d will of d most high God 2 be done in Nigeria and Ogun state, because I look around but can't find some1 after God's heart. Na only God fit deliver us.

(1) (Reply)

Predictions Of A Post-Election Jonathan Presidency And Administration. / Appeal Court President Rejects Promotion to Supreme Court. / More Lies From The Gej Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.