Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL (5878 Views)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Stacyomolola(f): 7:44am On May 24, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Nice guys need to speak up. I love nice guys, nothing wrong with them. I never liked bad guys, knew they would murder my heart. Some bad guys have masqueraded themselves as nice guys just to get girls, I fell into that trap.

The guy kept saying he is a nice guy, a principled man and a Christian. Trust me, he was none of those things, he was a con-artists/decepticons/pretender.
Sist its okay, u gat to be brave, stop being meek and stop seeking sympathy & supplicant, any relation to a former moniker Blu03
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by OnPointMan(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Your mumu strong pass 5g
See how foolish you look begging a girl to chat with u on WhatsApp.. grin grin grin
SIMPS EVERYWHERE!!

Oga, get away from here. You don't know nothing, you just claiming Mr Allwise. Nonsense!
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Westernlove: 7:46am On May 24, 2020
Naija246:
Only fools send women they haven't slept with money.
So if she calls you nice cause you gave her money;she is basically calling you a fool/mugu then.

Sometimes I render assistance to random ladies and guys online whom I haven't even met physically. But before I do such thing, You must have convinced me a lot. Recently there Is a girl which I sent an airtime token. We chatted for a while, Then I delete her off....
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by OnPointMan(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Thats what they always say cry

You don't have to give up on everyone tho. Life must go on.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2020
OnPointMan:

You don't to give up on everyone tho. Life must go on.

Sure.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Sist its okay, u gat to be brave, stop being meek and stop seeking sympathy & supplicant, any relation to a former moniker Blu03

Thanks sis lessons have hopefully been learnt.

No I was not under a different name. smiley
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2020
OnPointMan:

Oga, get away from here. You don't nothing, you just claiming Mr Allwise. Nonsense!
Even the blind can see that you are a Simp

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Bumo
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Lastmankc(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2020
This section is to slaughter women. Una no dey tire?
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
This section is to slaughter women. Una no dey tire?
The truth will set you free

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Foodforthought: 11:31pm On May 24, 2020
I'm male. Judging by the post in this romance section I can say that many guys here are dumb, childish and have no respect for women.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by LedRock: 12:26am On May 25, 2020
Foodforthought:
I'm male. Judging by the post in this romance section I can say that many guys here are dumb, childish and have no respect for women.
Don't worry we would soon read your pathetic story on Nairaland under an anonymous moniker. You don't know anything, you will later find out.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Foodforthought: 1:10am On May 25, 2020
LedRock:
Don't worry we would soon read your pathetic story on Nairaland under an anonymous moniker. You don't know anything, you will later find out.
I don't know anything I agree. But the people who turn a romance, sexuality and dating section into a gender jibestore are actually dumb. You are one of them.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by LedRock: 1:14am On May 25, 2020
Foodforthought:

I don't know anything I agree. But the people who turn a romance, sexuality and dating section into a gender jibestore are actually dumb. You are one of them.
Ok, we will still read your rants later, simp no dey ever get sense.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Foodforthought: 11:04am On May 25, 2020
LedRock:
Ok, we will still read your rants later, simp no dey ever get sense.
If I have real life issues with a woman in my life I will face up to it and find a balance instead of coming to a public forum to post a thread saying women are useless and should all be treated as sex objects. How can you go searching for love in a brothel? How can you find a b***h in a club and expect loyalty? How can you attract a lover with money and expect her to stay with you when the money is no longer there? You see the good women and never value them because they are not shaped like an hourglass. It goes for both genders. You are what you attract. Who are the people finding love and getting married every Saturday? Real romance are no longer welcome here because people like you have turned it to a gender fighting ring. No mature posts again, just manhood enlarging products and teenage romance throwbacks. Spits.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by SultanOfAbia: 11:57am On May 25, 2020
Foodforthought:

Who are the people finding love and getting married every Saturday?
The SIMPS are the ones
Then after marraiage, what next??
You think all those who marry are happy ever after??
You're a Major SIMP General.. So no amount of wisdom can penetrate your wooden skull
By the time Women deal with you.. your empty wooden skull go open.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by Foodforthought: 12:17pm On May 25, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

The SIMPS are the ones
Then after marraiage, what next??
You think all those who marry are happy ever after??
You're a Major SIMP General.. So no amount of wisdom can penetrate your wooden skull
By the time Women deal with you.. your empty wooden skull go open.
One thing is to be a stooge online, a strong convener on the internet and another thing is to back those up in real life. I will not be surprised if you actually cry begging for love from mango breasted slayers in your street. But that's not my point. There are too many childish male monikers here, you included, who instead of facing up to their weaknesses (women) come to this section to cry about being cheated or how women should be hated for not being being loyal. Grow up dude. You are not educating me. I will educate your likes. There are people striking it good with women. To even imagine there are no happy marriages only shows your level of thinking or understanding. Women don't mess with me, I don't need to brag. I am what I attract and I know what I want. Stop blaming women for men being daft. They chose to be. You will not give your guy free money but when you see the pink passage you lose your sensibility, then come out and start yarning trash.
Re: Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL by SultanOfAbia: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
Foodforthought:

Stop blaming women for men being daft. They chose to be. You will not give your guy free money but when you see the pink passage you lose your sensibility, then come out and start yarning trash.
That is what I'm saying.. You just described a SIMP.. But you talk like a SIMP which makes me doubt that you can handle women in real life..
They way you're complaining about guys talking trash about women when in reality we are just letting out some secrets about women to young guys out there. So they not fall victim
If it bothers you so much then cut off your dick cus you talking emotional just like a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox / My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.