Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Is This Girl In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl In Love With Me (3623 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2020
This girl live next to our compound, and my feelings for her develop rapidly even before getting to know her. When we got to know each other the feelings become just too much, l enquirers if she is in a relationship which she said No. However through her Facebook account l notice her always tagging a certain guy and l jokingly tease her abt the said guy which she claim was her bestie. I have succeed in developing good relationship with her, she can't stay a day without wanting us to talk, and when l goes out she always want to know if am with a girl. She have given me a gift of perfumes and even wrist watch. The problem is that she most a times bring up the issue of this her bestie telling me how they spend time together, l have jokingly let her know that am jealous when ever she say so, but to her she sees it as teasing and fun. Yesterday the guy called her and she was just echoing honey and sweetie cus am there with her. If this girl is already my girl l would have easily warn her to stay away from him BT am still chasing her and she is initially closer to this guy before l came. Pls am confuse are these normal games women play or l should forget abt her?
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by anthonyuncle(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
see baker dey offer u cookies for free, instead of u to collect, taste, chop & see if u go receive more,
u dey ask for da recipe

14 Likes

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by theTransporter: 12:24pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
This girl live next to our compound, and my feelings for her develop rapidly even before getting to know her. When we got to know each other the feelings become just too much, l enquirers if she is in a relationship which she said No. However through her Facebook account l notice her always tagging a certain guy and l jokingly tease her abt the said guy which she claim was her bestie. I have succeed in developing good relationship with her, she can't stay a day without wanting us to talk, and when l goes out she always want to know if am with a girl. She have given me a gift of perfumes and even wrist watch. The problem is that she most a times bring up the issue of this her bestie telling me how they spend time together, l have jokingly let her know that am jealous when ever she say so, but to her she sees it as teasing and fun. Yesterday the guy called her and she was just echoing honey and sweetie cus am there with her. If this girl is already my girl l would have easily warn her to stay away from him BT am still chasing her and she is initially closer to this guy before l came. Pls am confuse are these normal games women play or l should forget abt her?

You have not even toasted her, u will soon enter friendzone if you ain't there already. Tell her what you want ASAP, if she don't want move on, if she agrees and continue with her bestie bestie, then u can bring up the matter here. Don't simp around son
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
theTransporter:

You have not even toasted her, u will soon enter friendzone if you ain't there already. Tell her what you want ASAP, if she don't want move on, if she agrees and continue with her bestie bestie, then u can bring up the matter here. Don't simp around son
thanks boss! Na the friend zone l hate pass, l have use every opportunity to communicate this thing to her, she is well aware of my intention, the girl is just 20 yrs just feel like asking officially for a relationship may make her feel caged and put her off, just want us to flow naturally until it click to we're l wanted it.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
anthonyuncle:
see baker dey offer u cookies for free,
instead of u to collect, taste, chop & see if u go receive more,

u dey ask for da recipe
bros how l go take chop this one, l just dey confuse. Help me abeg.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by luvyaself95(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
Once i found out my crush has bestie my brother is a no no for me. Beside those kind of girls do chop their bestie divk.
As for me i will just chop the cookies before that you need to act like her boyfriend to have her cookies.
but that doesn't mean you should be spending money on her and buying her gifts.
Just use your brain that my advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Expresswriter: 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
Continue being used, you hear!
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by oluwaleinad(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2020
She's offering you free PK but you're busy asking for long range freekick,free goodies for you if you know how to play the card well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
luvyaself95:
Once i found out my crush has bestie my brother is a no no for me. Beside those kind of girls do chop their bestie divk.
As for me i will just chop the cookies before that you need to act like her boyfriend to have her cookies.
but that doesn't mean you should be spending money on her and buying her gifts.
Just use your brain that my advice.
thanks
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2020
oluwaleinad:
She's offering you free PK but you're busy asking for long range freekick,free goodies for you if you know how to play the card well.
boss u think say the girl dey interested
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by luvyaself95(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
thanks
Alright.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Blackmoran(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2020
One of my ex has the so called bestie you are talking about, I wasn't bothered cause am a character that doesn't invest my emotion. I later found out they were banging, and the so called bestie was a married man.. Was not surprise considering how I met her. She was in a relationship With a guy when we met.. So guy when a girl says a guy is are bestie, don't be a fool.... They use the word "insecure" to manipulate you
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by oluwaleinad(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
boss u think say the girl dey interested

You can't trust girls with male bestie bro just do your part and leave the friendzone base.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by varnaija(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
What you should work on is your English. I pity that gurl putting up with a Dundee like you
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Coborona: 1:40pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:

You have a weapon in your arsenal you are not using
You are thinking like a woman, all emotional.... She's using your emotions to tease you

This is what you have to do,
Women loves attention
You just said it... You've gotten close to her
And she can't do without talking to you each day
Starve her of that attention and watch her running to you

Now you are in charge and can start stamping your foot on the ground
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
bros how l go take chop this one, l just dey confuse. Help me abeg.

Put the D in the hole.. that's how.
Lol. You deserve to be single.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
varnaija:

What you should work on is your English. I pity that gurl putting up with a Dundee like you
hope you are not stupid? You should be sensible enough to understand that l was not in good frame of mind when l was typing this, "professor in English," how many mansion did you build with it?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2020
Coborona:

You have a weapon in your arsenal you are not using
You are thinking like a woman, all emotional.... She's using your emotions to tease you

This is what you have to do,
Women loves attention
You just said it... You've gotten close to her
And she can't do without talking to you each day
Starve her of that attention and watch her running to you

Now you are in charge and can start stamping your foot on the ground
thanks man
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by theTransporter: 4:33pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
thanks boss! Na the friend zone l hate pass, l have use every opportunity to communicate this thing to her, she is well aware of my intention, the girl is just 20 yrs just feel like asking officially for a relationship may make her feel caged and put her off, just want us to flow naturally until it click to we're l wanted it.

You feel? Locate the nearest trash can and put that feeling son.... Yeah, I get your point but u will end up with exactly what you are trying to avoid(the friend zone) , how about that?, you want to hear "you are now like a brother to me" right?. Women love confident men, everything you are doing now she knows you r just beating around the bush, she feels you r not bold enough to say what you want. Cut the crap of all those excuses and make ur move. Better be bold oh cos it strikes me that you are the shy type

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by EngrEgghead: 5:00pm On May 23, 2020
Gather your life first, bro. Get your bearing about life. Be fulfilled to a certain extent and leave the poor girl alone.
There are several fishes in the river and you can get one after you have become successful.
It's obvious the girl needs someone who can guide her through about life and relationship as she lacks good orientation. Be the one to offer that proper advice. Stay focused, bro
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by uthlaw: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
anthonyuncle:
see baker dey offer u cookies for free,
instead of u to collect, taste, chop & see if u go receive more,

u dey ask for da recipe
well done sir....3gbosa!
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by uthlaw: 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
hope you are not stupid? You should be sensible enough to understand that l was not in good frame of mind when l was typing this, "professor in English," how many mansion did you build with it?
good reply...
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by varnaija(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
Vick4rill:
Frame ko glass ni. Don't go and find something worthwhile your time, continue asking and dwelling on inconsequential things. Your life will end up in the wrong frame as you are now. Idiot
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2020
Such ladies are not that mature and still exploring..... just let her be

no be onle bestie.... undecided
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Baloranking(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Such ladies are not that mature and still exploring..... just let her be

no be onle bestie.... undecided

winkYou Sabi jare, only childish women have besties grin grin the guy self f up something wey him for collect clean mouth,make them dey do their honey.

She's already too attached with that bestie so even if she agree's to date him it will still end in tears grin
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2020
Blackmoran:
One of my ex has the so called bestie you are talking about, I wasn't bothered cause am a character that doesn't invest my emotion. I later found out they were banging, and the so called bestie was a married man.. Was not surprise considering how I met her. She was in a relationship With a guy when we met.. So guy when a girl says a guy is are bestie, don't be a fool.... They use the word "insecure" to manipulate you
doing bestie with a married man grin grin grin grin
wonders shall never end grin grin
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2020
Baloranking:

winkYou Sabi jare, only childish women have besties grin grin the guy self f up something wey him for collect clean mouth,make them dey do their honey.

She's already too attached with that bestie so even if she agree's to date him it will still end in tears grin
You're right cheesycheesy
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by VicM6: 7:04pm On May 23, 2020
BESTIE.... abeg na who get dat picture of bestie tin mk he upload am so dat op go learn from d pics its self.
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by xendra: 7:11pm On May 23, 2020
Na pussy go kill most men, see what they are advising each other

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
xendra:
Na pussy go kill most men, see what they are advising each other
[/s]
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2020
How old are both of you?
Re: Is This Girl In Love With Me by Vick4rill(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2020
varnaija:

Frame ko glass ni. Don't go and find something worthwhile your time, continue asking and dwelling on inconsequential things. Your life will end up in the wrong frame as you are now. Idiot
one can sense frustration all over your ranting, probably a woman in her 37yrs that have been unable to get married due to her obnoxious behavior, take your frustration else were ewu.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Bad Habits ? / Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo / Let Love Find You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.