Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

I'm New In Ibadan..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New In Ibadan..... (2894 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Mayannar(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2020
Lalissa:
I relocated to Ibadan not too long ago and i would love to meet good people around. .....You can be male, You can be female....Preferably from age 26.

Sexually starved men....please stay away
If u have nothing of value to discuss, please stay away.
Married men forming single .... please stay away
Come to my house geng....please stay away

Not all relationships should be sexual...There are still great minds on nairaland you can share ideas with and learn from....so who needs a friend in Ibadan. just pm me, and I'll reply you.

Hey Pearl, Welcome to IBD City!
Hope you're safe! LoL
I Stay around Airport, Guess that's kinda too far compare to that Radio Station Side( felele). But we can be friends, if you ain't gon mind!
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Lastmankc(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2020
Hope your skull won't be mined?
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Rumor2ruth: 2:07am On May 26, 2020
Attention seeker everywhere undecided
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Lalissa(f): 8:02am On May 26, 2020
Mayannar:

Hey Pearl, Welcome to IBD City!
Hope you're safe! LoL
I Stay around Airport, Guess that's kinda too far compare to that Radio Station Side( felele). But we can be friends, if you ain't gon mind!

Thank you Mayannar....
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Lalissa(f): 8:04am On May 26, 2020
Lastmankc:
Hope your skull won't be mined?
You mean they can mine your skull? didn't know....
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by fattprince(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
citytv:
alright
But do you have any idea of a room apartment. And the fee for agreement commissions.
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Atosiney(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
hiii, good morning. saw your topic and I'm also based in ib, oluyole estate side to be exact. so I wouldn't mind you reaching out.
PS: I love Blackpink also lols
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by OliverK: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
I want to move to Ibadan also... Please how is the electricity there and also how much does it cost to rent an apartment... We should talk more as I want to move over before next month. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by JIMMY1393: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lalissa:

Plus, please stop abbreviating everything... this is 2020...its stale. One more thing, its neighborhood and not "neiughborhood"- I know you're grateful but you don't need to mention.

Thought it was only me that didn't like seeing abbreviations anymore
It's even getting worse especially with people I chat with abraod...you'll be seeing things like AFAIK, LMK TBF, ONG etc
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by JIMMY1393: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lalissa:

Plus, please stop abbreviating everything... this is 2020...its stale. One more thing, its neighborhood and not "neiughborhood"- I know you're grateful but you don't need to mention.

Thought it was only me that didn't like seeing abbreviations anymore
It's even getting worse especially with people I chat with abroad...you'll be seeing things like AFAIK, LMK TBF, ONG etc
Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
bamtos14:
An in ibadan... message me on 234 706 576 1930
I can't receive nairaland mails, msg me on whstsapp

+19

Re: I'm New In Ibadan..... by biddostandard: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lalissa:
I relocated to Ibadan not too long ago and i would love to meet good people around. .....You can be male, You can be female....Preferably from age 26.

Sexually starved men....please stay away
If u have nothing of value to discuss, please stay away.
Married men forming single .... please stay away
Come to my house geng....please stay away

Not all relationships should be sexual...There are still great minds on nairaland you can share ideas with and learn from....so who needs a friend in Ibadan. just pm me, and I'll reply you.
we could hook up and be cool friends what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Post Video Of Her Breast On Twitter. Users React / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.