Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (6216 Views)

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / States’ IGR Hits N1.33trn In 2019, As Lagos Maintains First Spot / States’ IGR Hits N691 Billion As Osun, Ondo, Others Recorded Biggest Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:13pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu is a brown roof avenue!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by adekolaelect(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
overall90:

You guys are so ignorant.
So if a state decides not to tax it's inhabitants to death,it means they are performing woefully?
the same Ebonyi that it's mega projects have gracing front page is the one performing woefully and that someone has to create this thread by 1 am says a lot.
these people can defend shit !!!! Though I can't blame you it a destiny fulfilment .Instead of you to challenge your governors for low performance you are here defending failure !!!! Your Egos of we are the best doing it right as limited your ability to reason beyond petty sentiments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:17pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu city is a shit hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu brown roof avenue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kinematics: 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
Chai, ndi potopoto has taken over the mantle of ndi brown roof.

This is an eye opener....

4 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:
Enugu brown roof avenue!

As least you aknowledge that Ibadan lacks development. You're just too ashamed to admit it. But you shouldn't be. With the level of development going on in Enugu, poverty will be seriously narrowed, within the next two decades.

Just look at the rate of new homes springing up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vub6ari-e20

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:

I am ready for them tonight. Enugu is an eyesore. It is even a small city from Google Earth and yet brown roof covered almost half.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

As least you aknowledge that Ibadan lacks development. You're just too ashamed to admit it. But you shouldn't be. With the level of development going on in Enugu, poverty will be seriously narrowed, within the next two decades.

Just look at the rate of new homes springing up:

Shut up and show us the real Enugu.

The city is just a little bit bigger than 2 local government in Ibadan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:30pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu is brown roof personified.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:32pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

I am ready for them tonight. Enugu is an eyesore. It is even a small city from Google Earth and yet brown roof covered almost half.

You're not ready for anything, the more you post pictures, the more you prove my point. Which is, that you think Ibadan is an eyesore. Because the poor areas of Enugu look better than any the so-called good areas in Ibadan. I could very easily show them, but I'm too old for that.

Instead, I prefer to give you the opportunity to showcase the middle class of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:33pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

Shut up and show us the real Enugu.

The city is just a little bit bigger than 2 local government in Ibadan.

Yes, and Ibadan is larger than London. But London has a larger economy than Nigeria. What point are you making? That development can be measured by landmass

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by PortHarcourt1st: 10:36pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:

PORT HARCOURT slum dweller you are back cheesy
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Yes, and Ibadan is larger than London. But London has a larger economy than Nigeria. What point are you making? That development can be measured by landmass

No development is not measured by landmass but I am just telling you Enugu cannot lace the shoes of Ibadan in anything.

I haven't shown you pictures of Ibadan yet. I still want to upload more brown roof pictures of Enugu.

Then I will show you what they call infrastructures and buildings and how Ibadan city actually looks like.

Of course there is brown roofs in Ibadan and that is called the Old quarters. It is like that in all state in Nigeria. But the better part of ibadan is almost 3times the whole Enugu city.

This is Enugu city!

6 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:39pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu brown roofs!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

No development is not measured by landmass but I am just telling you Enugu cannot lace the shoes of Ibadan in anything.

I haven't shown you pictures of Ibadan yet. I still want to upload more brown roof pictures of Enugu.

Then I will show you what they call infrastructures and buildings and how Ibadan city actually looks like.

Of course there is brown roofs in Ibadan and that is called the Old quarters. It is like that in all state in Nigeria. But the better part of ibadan is almost 3times the whole Enugu city.

This is Enugu city!

In Igboland there's 100s of new infrastructure projects currently going on. Housing projects in Enugu alone, is larger than what pertains in all of Yorubaland. That's the process of development. Within two or three decades, the developed areas will envelope the poorer areas. Whereas in Ibadan, there's no sign of development, at all. Building a flyover or main road is not development, if people are forced to defecate outside.

Make sure the pictures of these good Ibadan areas are from Google Earth.

I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by darfay: 10:50pm On May 26, 2020
post=89895557:
They are in every corners in Anambra, doing bricklayer, some are carrying loads in the markets, in every streets, you see your women salling agbo.

Since you guys enjoy being stupid, I will be exposing your brothers and sisters here in my state

Better careful the way y'all accept Yoruba Muslims into your fold
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 10:50pm On May 26, 2020
Enugu City!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 10:56pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:
Enugu City!

Those areas look better than Ibadan - so whatever point you're trying to make, you're not making it.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:00pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

In Igboland there's 100s of new infrastructure projects currently going on. Housing projects in Enugu alone, is larger than what pertains in all of Yorubaland. That's the process of development. Within two or three decades, the developed areas will envelope the poorer areas. Whereas in Ibadan, there's no sign of development, at all. Building a flyover or main road is not development, if people are forced to defecate outside.

I'm waiting.

You are saying trash brother. You can't compare Ibadan infrastructure with any state in the South East. Do you know how many housing Esates we have in Ibadan alone?

Okay let me start showing the residential areas in Ibadan through Google Earth!

Follow me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by darfay: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
mandarin:
IGR is a reflection of how government has been able to harness what people operating enterprises within their borders should pay back to the government for common good of all. If a government feel just a little tax is ok then the IGR might be small. The SE being filled with people who are into loads of personal businesses may not have a huge IGR unlike say Ekiti where most citizens are civil servants. However low IGR also mean low number of factories, and low value of economic activities

Very idiotic analysis. Please take a crash course on economics, taxation or anything to cure your ignorance. You mad a lot of sense in some parts the others were pure idiotic no middle ground what do ever
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Ibadan

follow me!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:
Enugu City!

Compare that to the better part of Ibadan:

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Kidakudz5: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
WeneDiali:

Ofcourse the usual comeback card that you yorubas always play. Ewedu statistical frauds!

Anyone who has not been to SE and SS will think there is no single living yoruba man but when they come down they'll find out how they've been deceived by you frauds.

On my street alone there are 5 yoruba tailoring shops with yoruba muslim men and women hawking their poisonous concoctions.

You are in Iboland because it is welcoming and peaceful, why don't you go to sambisa and open your tailor shop in the spirit of one nigeria, since nothing good happens in the SE and SS. After all, shekau has dollars to spend on clothes.
we are talking of SE.. stop bringing SS into your rubbish

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:02pm On May 26, 2020
Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan!

One housing project. LMAO. Enugu Lifestyle City is 5 times larger than that.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:07pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Compare that to the better part of Ibadan:

[img]https://i.ibb.co/J7JRTk7/Fire-Shot-Capture-001-Google-Earth-earth-google-com.png[/img]

I am not even showing the better part of Ibadan yet. i am just starting.

You can see several thousands of houses like this scattered about.

Yourubas just don't have time for snapping pictures everytime which is why you don't see us litter everywhere with pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

Yourubas just don't have time for snapping pictures everytime which is why you don't see us litter everywhere with pictures.

Lies, Ibadan doesn't have thousands of anything. There's nothing to take pictures of. Let's see you take 1 thousand images of the same housing estate from a 100 different angles.
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by rdokoye: 11:19pm On May 26, 2020
Salewa97:

This is what 99% of Ibadan looks like:

[img]https://imgur.com/WxJupgM[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/qb2PvMY[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/VnKKX8p[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/aBhhJK7[/img]
Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

This is what 99% of Ibadan looks like:

[img]https://imgur.com/WxJupgM[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/qb2PvMY[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/VnKKX8p[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/aBhhJK7[/img]

LOL

1 Like

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:38pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Lies, Ibadan doesn't have thousands of anything. There's nothing to take pictures of. Let's see you take 1 thousand images of the same housing estate from a 100 different angles.

That is why I showed you the aerial view before taking pictures of the place for you to see the spread. I am not even showing you the better part of Ibadan yet.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 by Salewa97: 11:46pm On May 26, 2020
rdokoye:

Can you see the aerial Images of some part of where I am showing you the street view?

C'mon bro, several of these places are scattered around in Ibadan. I am not even showing you Bodija GRA side and all those Behind places. I am just showing you new site. If you were to map these new sites using google measurement, they will be up to half of the whole Enugu city.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / Court Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.