Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again (6154 Views)

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2021
finally, the borrowed Igbo language in Opobo comes to end......

Thank you Opobo elders for bringing back the lost Ibani-Ijaw dialect and putting an end to the foreign igbo language in Opobo.....

Next two years igbo language will be heard no more at Opobo but only Izo'n dialect called Ibani....

God blessed Ijaw otu A powei e....
Ahhhhh Izon!!!!

Anindokiaris will also returned to the Izo-Ibani dialect after this on going language transmission and reintegration in Opobo......

https://www./ibaniegere/permalink/4628089000611054/?app=fbl

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:

Thank you Opobo elders for bringing back the lost Ibani-Ijaw dialect and putting an end to the foreign igbo language in Opobo.....

Next two years igbo language will be heard no more at Opobo but only Izo'n dialect called Ibani....

Ahhhhh Izon!!!!

Anindokiaris will also returned to the Izo-Ibani dialect after this on going language transmission and reintegration in Opobo......

Well you have to win that part first, if you are going through this much on the languages, what would you do to take their money, what will you do to kill all their parents teaching them Igbo at birth most of which doesn't even have smartphones nor have time to read, what would you do when we arrive, lol this battle had not started yet it is already taking its toll on you

You think to change the language of someone's birth is simple, especially for a language that has no value whatsoever but one that force a language on them rather than accept them for who the are

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Well you have to win that part first, if you are going through this much on the languages, what would you do to take their money, what will you do to kill all their parents teaching them Igbo at birth most of which doesn't even have smartphones nor have time to read, what would you do when we arrive, lol this battle had not started yet it is already taking its toll on you

You think to change the language of someone's birth is simple, especially for a language that has no value whatsoever but one that force a language on them rather than accept them for who the are
sorry brother, this is happening in Opobo land itself not online.....

It's happening in Opobo and Bonny schools......

You can come Opobo and confirm for yourself. don't worry about your boat transportation and hospitality, I will do it...... I'm a delta Ijaw but together we can take little trip to Opobo and confirmed things.....

Respond if you ready to go with me

8 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:

You can come Opobo and confirm for yourself. don't worry about your boat transportation and hospitality, I will do it...... I'm a delta Ijaw but together we can take little trip to Opobo and confirmed things.....

As far as the Dude writing that shitty book is making money by milking some Ijaw skunk, Igbo man have no problem with him, where we shall have problem is where we shall have problem

I'm going to Opobo hopefully before the end of next year, on my own boat, God willing, I'm already checking out the price of boats built by Norfin boat company, once I'm there I will call you to come over

21 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

As far as the Dude writing that shitty book is making money by milking some Ijaw skunk, Igbo man have no problem with him, where we shall have problem is where we shall have problem

I'm going to Opobo hopefully before the end of next year, on my own boat, God willing, I'm already checking out the price of boats built by Norfin boat company, once I'm there I will call you to come over
oh, very nice....
Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Dhury: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2021
IBO freedom fighters want force opobo people in a forceful marriage and enslaved them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by 9Pluto(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
LMAO.

Imagine telling someone:

Do not say How are you? Say Commen ca va?

Do not say one, say un

Do not say fine, say bien

You guys are so funny.

26 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Arda1000(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:

Ahhhhh Izon!!!!

Take a time and rethink on what you want to actually do in life cause,book writing can never be your calling the video is one hell of a comedy and I think that is your calling go Dey do comedy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Their parents are now teaching them Ibani Ijaw with full force.
Same with Bonny.

4 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Captain8:

Exactly.
They are making Ibani Ijaw compulsory for all primary and secondary school people in Bonny and Opobo.

4 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
9Pluto:
LMAO.

Imagine telling someone:

Do not say How are you? Say Commen ca va?

Do not say one, say un

Do not say fine, say bien

You guys are so funny.

Mr man, they are now making Ibani Ijaw a compulsory field for Bonny and Opobo primary and secondary school children all over Ibani Ijaw land.
Why not Ibo?
I tell una say all una frustrations nd lies end on Nairaland una no gree.

7 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

Same with Bonny.
Lol, na so a language that would only help them claim identity that is no longer relevant lol, the la language can't even be used to buy garri in Opobo lol, if it was that simple, why force it lol, worthless non second language worthy, people aggressively uniting with their kin in Abia

8 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Arda1000:

Take a time and rethink on what you want to actually do in life cause,book writing can never be your calling the video is one hell of a comedy and I think that is your calling go Dey do comedy

Even you too know that your own write up show great confusion in your soul.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless our hero General Ditari.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

The nonesense Igbo being spoken by Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ibani Ijaw will be ended too.
Both Bonny Opobo and Ndoki are all of the Ibani Ijaw Subgroup.
Ndoki leaders have met with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces saying that since they share close boundaries with other Ijaws they want to come to Ijaw Republic with their other Ijaw relations.

Ndoki of Abia share border with Ndoki of Rivers.
Ndoki of Rivers share close borders with Ijaws of Rivers.
Ijaws of Rivers share borders with all other ijaws everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by JOemmy(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

Same with Bonny.

Is not that easy to change the language of a people just like that.

7 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

The nonesense Igbo being spoken by Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ibani Ijaw will be ended too.
Ndoki leaders have met with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces saying that since they share close boundaries with other Ijaws they want to come to Ijaw Republic with their other Ijaw relations.

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

They are now teaching Ijaw in all the schools of all the towns in Bonny nd Opobo making it compulsory.
Soon the Igbo nonesense speaking will die out.

7 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
What happened to the Education board in Rivers state? Every Tom, Dic.k and Harry can just make policies?

4 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

They are now teaching Ijaw in all the schools of all the towns in Bonny nd Opobo making it compulsory.
Soon the Igbo nonesense speaking will die out.
Don't worry, we are seeing the card already and we shall beat you in your own game, just chill and watch the game,

8 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Obindigbo: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2021
I blame nnamdi kanu for all these insults given to the Igbo nation by these low life ijaw people, what can they match the igbos with sef, when he is supposed to gather all Igbo people together and give every Igbo clan a sense of belonging and worth, he is their fight to include traitors and cowards in his imaginary Biafra, I blame him for all these insult.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't worry, we are seeing the card already and we shall beat you in your own game, just chill and watch the game,

Who is playing game with you.
They are now taking it extremely very serious in all Ibani-Ijaw land.
I told u guys before that all una lies and frustrations end on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Arda1000(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

U reek of ogogoro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

Who is playing game with you.
They are now taking it extremely very serious in all Ibani-Ijaw land.
I told u guys before that all una lies and frustrations end on Nairaland.

I don't know what is worse, landlocked or sea locked, the funny part is, we are not landlocked, worthless fisherman thinking that changing the language will change their genetics lol, those Opobo Igbos would be your biggest undoing lol,

10 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Will your useless elders also change the high rate of poverty in your useless opobo village

2 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Arda1000:

U reek of ogogoro

You mkpuru mmri drug addict.
Be convincing yourself with falsehood.
We Ijaws believe in physical and not online lies like Ibo.

4 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Will your useless elders also change the high rate of poverty in your useless opobo village

So why are you trying to worship them and beg them to come and be Ibo.
You Liar.

The living standards of an average Ibani man is far higher than average Ibo in Aba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't know what is worse, landlocked or sea locked, the funny part is, we are not landlocked, worthless fisherman thinking that changing the language will change their genetics lol, those Opobo Igbos would be your biggest undoing lol,

You mean the ones that all their children are now being asked to learn and be speaking Ijaw compulsory.
And it's now in the schools.

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by Arda1000(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

You mkpuru mmri drug addict.
Be convincing yourself with falsehood.
We Ijaws believe in physical and not online lies like Ibo.
u are inconsequential ogogoro reeking nobody

1 Like

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2021
JOemmy:

Is not that easy to change the language of a people just like that.

I studied a language course in the University.
It's easy.
If the people are serious with it.

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by GreatBoss: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Arda1000:
u are inconsequential ogogoro reeking nobody

Mr man, Ijaws are far larger than Ibo in population.
Why didn't Ibo use their false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already??
Instead they kill fellow useless ibos like them.

5 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by chiedozie198100: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

The high life you speak of is the one Mkpuru mmri give to you guys.
It makes you guys high.

Foolish ritualists and drug addicts.

My sister married an opobo man.
Speaks fluent Igbo. We embraced him.
But guess what, we never knew he had generational hatred for igbos. Events that have happened lately has revealed it to us.

So I'm not surprised by your write-up.

7 Likes

Re: No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again by AlexBells(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
GreatBoss:

You mean the ones that all their children are now being asked to learn and be speaking Ijaw compulsory.
And it's now in the schools.
Why are you forcing it that's the problem, If Ibani is such a beautiful language why force, it why infringe on their right of fundamental humanity, you shall pay in fold for any damages done on the psychology of those people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decamping; A Major Problem In The Nigeria Political System? / Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology / Amaechi Secondary Schools far Better Than GEJ Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.