Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West (25502 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:16pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
is a fraud, even though Oyo is still leading, obviously.

4icu only recognized 7 on their quack universities while 9 standard universities in Oyo.

we need to verify anything the fraud post.
What's your problem, why not observe from the sidelines instead of making noise here and ranting..if we start posting pictures of some the schools posted by your brother the whole thread will look ugly
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
also you haven't ad

Yeah.
I'll do so
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

UNN have two campus.
Which one is faculty of Law?
Are you adding campuses as 2?
Nigeria law school in agbani Oga..not faculty of law UNN..

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the great Lantana college of hospitality, the best tertiary institution in black Africa, remember it's in ibo land so chukwu himself came down to build it

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

this one is even listing faculty of law unn

wonders.
I meant Nigeia law school agbani..which is different.. What of your brother that listed seminary schools grin

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:

What's your problem, why not observe from the sidelines instead of making noise here and ranting..if we start posting pictures of some the schools posted by your brother the whole thread will look ugly
Baba, argue with logic

https://www.4icu.org/ng/oyo/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/enugu/

Seven universities in Enugu against nine in Oyo.

We Yorubas argue with fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah. I'll do so
ok good.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Gracchus: 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
They even listed computer institute, lmao.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
Gracchus:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the great Lantana college of hospitality, the best tertiary institution in black Africa, remember it's in ibo land so chukwu himself came down to build it

I said it... We need to verify everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if those Hospitals they posted are 2x2 shops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
Gracchus:
See what the idiot posted as a university, de world university, lmao. See their mad on a university below, lmao
Can we focus on the list we all know the states of Nigeria universities hostels below is
OAU

5 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by kayfra: 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
Gracchus:

WTH is this nitori olorun?
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:

Okay.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:

So can we move on, my battery is almost down
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
post=89921755:

Can we focus on the list we all know the states of Nigeria universities hostels below is
OAU
Baba you are a fraud just like Allen Onyema.

Listed 2x2 shops as hospitals, one building universities and still Oyo is leading

You're a pain in the ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Baba, argue with logic

https://www.4icu.org/ng/oyo/

https://www.4icu.org/ng/enugu/

Seven universities in Enugu against nine in Oyo.

We Yorubas argue with fact.
your brother posted over 20 useless mushroom institutes including seminary schools and you didn't attack him..baba,leave here cause you are consistituing a nusiance Here

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
For the meantime.

Health care

Oyo 1-0 Enugu

Education

Oyo 1-0 Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

So can we move on, my battery is almost down
Entertainment
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
For the meantime.

Health care

Oyo 1-0 Enugu

Education

Oyo 1-0 Enugu.
According to afonja bureau of staticstics grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:26pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
Entertainment

Notable singers or how?

Like what type of entertainment which area?

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Notable singers or how?

Like what type of entertainment which area?
singers,actors and actresses and center of entertainment between Oyo and Enugu
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by OnyeObodo: 8:27pm On May 24, 2020
Lol... E go rough oo.

The pictures below will be your real live experiences

South Wasste is gone.

The NAF needs to nuke that region ASAP.

I strongly recommend the use of Apache Helicopters and Hellfire Missiles

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 8:29pm On May 24, 2020
Ikpuchinonye19:
your brother posted over 20 useless mushroom institutes including seminary schools and you didn't attack him..baba,leave here cause you are consistituing a nusiance Here

Many of those institutes are not in Oyo, I saw Osun and Illorin on that list with a lot of seminary schools.

Correct the list and let's count.
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Sammy07: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

Many of those institutes are not in Oyo, I saw Osun and Illorin on that list with a lot of seminary schools.

When you saw them, you didn't see annex

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Benevento(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
I suggest standard of living, entertainment seems tricky, how do we go about entertainment?

Entertainment should be the last.

1 Like

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:

I just intentionally ignored it ..Even his brothers saw it and kept quiet
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:

Baba you are a fraud just like Allen Onyema.

Listed 2x2 shops as hospitals, one building universities and still Oyo is leading

You're a pain in the ass.
Dumbo
Can you post the pictures of your slum city

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:31pm On May 24, 2020
OnyeObodo:
Lol... E go rough oo.

South West is gone.

no need for this plz
Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by EzeAro: 8:31pm On May 24, 2020
Una wan disgrace Ndi Afonja? See how they cunningly tried to derail the purpose of the thread... They have been hiding behind Lagos for far too long that they've forgotten what the bigger picture looks like. I dare any afonja to take up the tour challenge proposed by , make we start open una nyansh well well grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by DrGoodman: 8:31pm On May 24, 2020
OnyeObodo:
Lol... E go rough oo.

South West is gone.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West by Ikpuchinonye19(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2020
Benevento:
I suggest standard of living, entertainment seems tricky, how do we go about entertainment?

Entertainment should be the last.
Oga,it's between me and you..abeg shift go one side

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Where Is Lai Mohammed? / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.