Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,153 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? (2610 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by DonroxyII: 11:14pm On May 26, 2020
Theconglomerate:
not 3very girl is interested or moved by petty things such as cars and besides,I don't think parking a car to stroll with a girl is such a big deal.
You did no wrong by legging with her ... You only showed humility and that you are humble ....

Now, She should reciprocate by giving you her number , the essence of your effort and sacrifice and despite raining , she ghosted you (Red flag 1)

Her rants (Red flag 2) ....

Now, call that girl and say some sense into her head ... or go so so slow and win her heart ... I don't wanna teach u "Yoruba demon things" ....

I once met a girl and on our first date, we started raking for each other simply because she asked me to change venue after I begged her to choose her favorite venue , she asked me to choose because she doesn't have time to choose as per she is more busier than me among other things just to proof woman independent woman Shakara (Red flag 1) .... Who shakara epp !

I choosed venue and communicated it to her , she said Ok, 5pm agreed..... By 5pm, I called, she shifted to 7pm (Red flag 2) ....

7pm , I called , she said I should come and meet her in one restaurant that sounded exotic beyond my pocket ... Na so I boil finish reach to cook Garri ... She self come dey para for me ooo ... Shuuu, Na my time and money na !!!

I kukuma tell her her manner doesn't cut it for me , I thought you are a reasonable person, but it's obvious I made some mistakes so, I'm gonna correct all my errors about you right now : Good day , Na so I end call ... Roll on my bed and started Nairalanding !!

Guessed who call back to be Apologising , she come meet me for my cheap Restaurant.... I still rock 2 quarter, One useless shirt and a pam ... I dressed up b4 , I decided to dress down make everything kukuma scatter so I can go my way .... see vex written all over her as she approached me ...... Me no even Apologise as I also Frank face .. grin grin .... Wetin concern me cheesy ... She be my Potential fiancee now just 8months after that day .....

Man up and define your space ... be nice and romantic but mark your space and earn your respect .... Women hate sizzies !!

2 Likes

Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Degrezhaa: 11:17pm On May 26, 2020
OP u fall hand no be small
Why would u stoop so low. Simp everywhere..

Abeg Dat Kunu still dey
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Angelacruz: 11:25pm On May 26, 2020
Rain love
mofeoluwadassah:
What’s the title of this movie please undecided
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by ecolime(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2020
Angelacruz:
Rain love
'Stupid love' is much better
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Angelacruz: 7:19am On May 27, 2020
Hahahahaa
ecolime:
'Stupid love' is much better
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by tobby20: 9:18am On May 27, 2020
lefulefu:
are u not a car owner
so why will a girl be forming for u
iyam surprised cheesy
The guy said lie wella
He come down from car follow woman trek
Stupid lie
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
tobby20:

The guy said lie wella
He come down from car follow woman trek
Stupid lie
car owner wey comot for car start following a woman dey trek cheesy.im no sabi lie sef.we all know if u be guy and u get car for naija d first thing u do wen u see a girl for road wey catch ur interest na to honk the horn of ur car and if she ignore u go dey use the car follow her cheesy.and besides wen u be car owner in naija it will be difficult for a babe to form for u since most babes in nigeria equate car with wealth grin.op must be extremily ugly for a babe to refuse him even with his car if i am to believe his story cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
,I don't think parking a car to stroll with a girl is such a big deal.
wrongest thing to do and an invite for the girl to start seeing u finish

1 Like

Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by Shormiey(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
So I met this girl a while back while I visited my alma mater for some reasons.
So I saw her walking and it was windy and trying to rain.
I pulled over and offered a lift to wherever she was going.
She politely declined and continued walking.
So I parked and joined her trekking.
We talked,laughed a little while I walked her to her destination.
So when I got there,it started raining she laughed and asked me how I was gonna get back and I told her not to worry that I will find my way.
So I asked for her number and she said she wasnt gonna give me on that day but I should come by another time by her class and she will give me the next time we see.she just gave me her name and class.
I said okay and left undecided
Then I went there after some days but looked for her and couldn't find her,asked around,then I met 2 girls that know her and I made them call her on the pretext that I was her cousin that just got to town and want to say hi but I lost my phone so I couldn't call her.
So they did call her and passed the phone to me,we talked and laughed and had a good time on phone and I asked if it was okay for me to get her number from her friends and she said okay so I took it.
Only for me to get home and call her and she started ranting on phone that how low could i go to the point of having to lie that I am a relative of hers to her friends.
I told her they wouldn't have called her If I told them who I was but she was having non of it.
So she says we can't be whatever no more and blocked me on all platforms and hangs up whenever she finds out I am the one calling undecided
So I am wondering,could that simple lie be the reason for her sudden strange behaviour or perhaps those friends of hers told her something else or what?
Because I don't want to believe her strange behaviour is simply because of this reason
She has someone she is in love with..... that's woman for you....she wanted to use you as side nigga before but you made her angry by lying ....and she bolted.
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by tnerro1(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
Theconglomerate:
not 3very girl is interested or moved by petty things such as cars and besides,I don't think parking a car to stroll with a girl is such a big deal.
. Clap for urself
Re: I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? by tobby20: 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
lefulefu:
car owner wey comot for car start following a woman dey trek cheesy.im no sabi lie sef.we all know if u be guy and u get car for naija d first thing u do wen u see a girl for road wey catch ur interest na to honk the horn of ur car and if she ignore u go dey use the car follow her cheesy.and besides wen u be car owner in naija it will be difficult for a babe to form for u since most babes in nigeria equate car with wealth grin.op must be extremily ugly for a babe to refuse him even with his car if i am to believe his story cheesy.
Not everyone is as gullible as his father

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Say Goodbye To Once You're Married / Yahoo Boy Grab Big Sister Yansh While Daring Davido To Cook His Ice / Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.