Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari (59684 Views)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Buhari Cancels Shells Operating Licence For OML 11 / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by teejet: 5:18am On May 25, 2020
New beginning.

Breathe of fresh sir.
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Afolabimills(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2020
U c what buhari apc n d ewedu brain Yoruba Muslims has turn Nigeria into?I weep for this country so many terrible things going on secretly yet uncovered corruption inpunity so many bad things going on in this evil govt

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Oricha79(m): 5:19am On May 25, 2020
it shows incompetence of the president now, anyway Gambari should man up and do the right things as a chief of staff.
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Valiance: 5:20am On May 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Urchman200: 5:21am On May 25, 2020
Are u sure the real Buhari is alive to his responsibility?
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Yankee101: 5:21am On May 25, 2020
Buhari taken for a ride

Get your affairs in order b4 old age comes

John 21:18 
Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2020
Babysawale19:
This shows this President is very lazy. So he’s leaving government of a whole country to a secretary. Secretary approving things in his name that will become a problem for him and his family in the future.

Secretory of state is as powerful as president... Conde Lisa Rice of Bush administration should be an example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Babysawale19: 5:26am On May 25, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Secretory of state is as powerful as president... Conde Lisa Rice of Bush administration should be an example
Not true. The secretary works under the direction of the president and the president is the final approver of every action by the Secretary of State.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by tjfulloption(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2020
Well to be honest with you concerning this post, as a delebrated obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, but application of ardent and candid wisdoms, and more on a logical pattent of presentation, even in the absence of sentimental aggregation, I will move with a conspicuous and covertable analysis, base in imperative of this matter, having in mind not to be influenced by any percepcetional retrovarsion which can interfere in a good judgmental alibis, hmm therefore, I will advice or come to a conclusion that point going too deeper cause this is just untainted matter of circumventional and irrational amplitude. Do you comprehend or I should go deeper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Yankee101: 5:27am On May 25, 2020
If you pay bribe e don enter voicemail

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by simple250: 5:30am On May 25, 2020
Message to people that will act like god in their respective offices . The day you die another person will take over that sit .Dont feel too important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Luckydubby7(m): 5:31am On May 25, 2020
Simply put, present set of cabals have cancelled appointments made by former cabals.
Buhari is innocent to all these.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by janedonez(m): 5:37am On May 25, 2020
So this is true. We hope it is not from pan to fire
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by emkz: 5:41am On May 25, 2020
When President Buhari put a non-northerner to head NECO and transferred financial autonomy to state legislatures and judiciary, I knew he was being properly advised. May God strehgthen Prof. Ibrahim Gambari to continue to advise the President. And may everyone under the President not be afraid to advise him on matters of national cohesion.

It is three years to the end of the administration. The wrongs can be righted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Charleyz: 5:42am On May 25, 2020
okay, let's wait patiently for the next list..

issright.
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Ugwueme1(m): 5:44am On May 25, 2020
they will still sort themselfs out.also that mean the allegation that you just sign some paper without knowing/reading the content is true
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by alen4smith(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2020
Babysawale19:

Not true. The secretary works under the direction of the president and the president is the final approver of every action by the Secretary of State.
Toddler
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by parish1234: 5:57am On May 25, 2020
Tetrahedron:
That is life for you

Gambari should learn very quickly but I guess when they become stooges they don’t learn anything!

Just keep smiling for the camera like femi adeshina and continue being a stooge
Gambari is just removing and putting his friends

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Jollos(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2020
I supply pork within Lagos, white meat and very healthy.
WhatsApp/call 08030842912
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Pinkybush: 6:03am On May 25, 2020
This is an insult to the late COS and his family. Femi Adesina must hear this.
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Bakasey: 6:05am On May 25, 2020
Truth is gradualy unfolding,
More facts are yet to emerge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Nobody: 6:05am On May 25, 2020
Another proof Buhari doesn't know what's happening around him, let alone know what's happening in Nigeria. When they say...PBM says this or that, baba himself only reads it on the front page of newspapers. He's not aware of such statements grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by HundredWays(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2020
angry

Buhari sef angry
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Gordonz07(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2020
Inside life. This should be an eye opener for the politicians alive. But no, they do not learn. They forget easily. I believe Kyari will be crying wherever he is now. Seeing that all he did within the shortest possible time in power went down just so fast and in just a day. Inside life......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Chochovini: 6:08am On May 25, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Abba Kyari was making all the appointments, and approvals, while the mumu of a sit and do nothing as presido.

Las Las, even Marcos Alonso strong pass the retired military general.
. Hahaha one of the BLUES spotted.
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by MoIbrahim: 6:09am On May 25, 2020
maak400:
Seems Gambari is pulling the right strings in Aso villa with the way buhari is making the right calls lately. So Abba kiyari was calling the shots without the approval of the president, simply turning himself into a god. Buhari gave kiyari too much power when he instructed all political appointees and elected govt officials to reach him through kiyari.
Pmb, Nigerians are yearning for restructuring, state police, stable electricity and other basic amenities from your government. Do these and cement your name in the hearts of the people.

And electoral reform sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by merits(m): 6:09am On May 25, 2020
Such is life.

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by EmekaMD(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2020
De facto president is dead Bubu don sharp him eye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by ibietela2(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2020
maak400:
Seems Gambari is pulling the right strings in Aso villa with the way buhari is making the right calls lately. So Abba kiyari was calling the shots without the approval of the president, simply turning himself into a god. Buhari gave kiyari too much power when he instructed all political appointees and elected govt officials to reach him through kiyari.
Pmb, [b]Nigerians are yearning for restructuring[/b]state police, stable electricity and other basic amenities from your government. Do these and cement your name in the hearts of the people.

This is the most important thing others will fall in place
Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Chochovini: 6:18am On May 25, 2020
tjfulloption:
Well to be honest with you concerning this post, as a delebrated obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, but application of ardent and candid wisdoms, and more on a logical pattent of presentation, even in the absence of sentimental aggregation, I will move with a conspicuous and covertable analysis, base in imperative of this matter, having in mind not to be influenced by any percepcetional retrovarsion which can interfere in a good judgmental alibis, hmm therefore, I will advice or come to a conclusion that point going too deeper cause this is just untainted matter of circumventional and irrational amplitude. Do you comprehend or I should go deeper.

. WHAT did u just say?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari by Risingsunn: 6:20am On May 25, 2020
tjfulloption:

you just wasted my time sir. Your post is full of emptiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.