Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99805 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by wizod(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2020
I had a similar case and will want you to do exactly what i did. pretend to love her her, reduce ur spending on her to d lowest minimum, please and please MAKE HER YOUR SEX TO TOY. Then look for another responsible girl you will stick yourself to, who will love and adore you. One day she will suprisingly see your wedding invitation and realise d implication of being a cheat in a relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by heymos(m): 4:57am On May 26, 2020
You don't need a prophet to tell you to quit. Be kind to yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by wizod(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
[s] I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day[/s].
I had a similar case and will want you to do exactly what i did. pretend to love her her, reduce ur spending on her to d lowest minimum, please and please MAKE HER YOUR intimacy gadget. I mean Bleep d hell out of her and always tell her dat she is dream of ur life and d mother of ur unborn kids. Let her trust you with all her life. Then look for another responsible girl you will stick yourself to, who will love and adore you. One day she will suprisingly see your wedding invitation and realise d implication of being a cheat in a relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ovielistic: 5:04am On May 26, 2020
Judek2:
Once a girl cheats on me, and I find out. My love for her will depreciate to 0%.

If I see her, I will get irritated..
All I will be thinking is how to collect a tangible and valuable property I bought for her. Once I secure it, i end the nonsense relationship..

Now, people will say it's not good to take back what you bought, maybe you haven't experienced the Joy and fulfilment it brings to take it away..

No second chance in cheating..

Lol..You no get joy at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by galaxy2020(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2020
She's a LovePeddler man if she can do that in the church premises, these are signs you should not ignore or you will live the rest of your life regrating.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by openmine(m): 5:14am On May 26, 2020
Kenplay:

You are not normal. So if he pays her Dowry the girl will stop cheating and become faithful overnight right?
grin
No mind am...she will amplify the cheating once she is married!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Codivoar(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2020
My dear [/font][/b]you are in big trouble[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by biggyone: 5:37am On May 26, 2020
no long grammar, break up now to avoid regrets...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Codivoar(m): 5:39am On May 26, 2020
My dear you are in big trouble
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Oriafo123: 5:44am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

Bro dump her. She no get conscience
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by henryhemon(m): 5:48am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

You know what to do, we can't advise you other than do away with her, throw away emotions and be practical.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by golddare: 5:50am On May 26, 2020
"Still thinking of quitting" ok o in Patience Jonathan voice, " continue " you hear.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Kingspin(m): 5:51am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted to settle down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom on the morning of the same day.
Thread carefully many girls do it without been caught.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Hoodbilonia: 5:54am On May 26, 2020
Wen i was in uniben
I no get any gal.
I dey toast. Save nos
Call. Anyone wey follow up
I go wash am.
Blow am
U be foooooool
U dey blow okpo
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 5:55am On May 26, 2020
multiple4u:

This is so unbelievable! I can agree with you that cheating is very very bad.

So many men and women are still in their marriages after affairs and cheating. Some which well a national disgrace (on the news/t.v) yet they are still in their respective marriages. Love is blind so they say... but telling someone to cut off his balls and stop being a man because he is in love with his girlfriend is just a very bad advice.

Some of us are in toxic relationships, yet we are still trying to make it work because you love that person.

Remember Clinton, JAY-Z, Kevin Hart, etc. They didn't not leave. Their wives are not worthless! I am not supporting cheating nor will I accommodate someone who cheats, but everyone is different.

From this guys write up, I can sense he truly love this girl. He should talk to her, get someone involved, give her situations in which she might find it hard to cheat or at least do something different. If she refuses to work with him, then he should leave her alone. She might give him STD. I also don't believe a cheat is always a cheat. People do change, especially after an some encounter with their bad habits.

To the OP, you know your gf more anyone of us here. If she can't change or give you assurance. Then leave! Cheating is bad.

Finally last night she called me and was still pleading so I went to her place.

The door was open and I walked in only to see her crying so badly.
I talked to her and avdised her this talk went on for almost 4hrs.

I finally forgave her and decided to take her in again. But on the condition that she leaves the church. Its a redeemed church and its just here i n our area. I told her to join me at my branch (same redeemed) or she should choose any other church and that I was going to follow her.

To my shock she agreed to change she promised nothing of such can happen again and that she still loves me but can't change her church. She still wants to remain there and work out her salvation... I told her if that is the case then the relationship can't continue and that I was going to leave And then block her from my WhatsApp. She agreed and I left then I blocked her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by rummmy: 6:15am On May 26, 2020
I smell lies....

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Burruchaga71(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2020
Guy the girl is free for all until you pay her bride price.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by otunbadan(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2020
quit the relationship... I know it’s easier said than don but do it

Lifedonor:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Rexymania(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2020
Baba, there's no limit to what some ladies can do...and most of those ladies are ugly. Trust me

Ezennwa:
hmm!

Sin is more than turning our backs on God, it is turning our backs on life, Immorality is much more than adultery and dishonesty, it is living drab, colorless, dreary, stale, unimaginative lives.

Without moral progress, stimulated by faith in God, immorality in all its forms will proliferate and strangle goodness and human decency.

Mankind will not be able to fully express the potential nobility of the human soul unless faith in God is strengthened.

Anyways, I doubt this story sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ibietela2(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

She's 22 only few within that age bracket have sense.

She's still trying to have fun with her cake (you)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by TheBigE(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2020
When you meet a good woman, you are complete.

You see all these bad ones that pretend in the name of religion?

They will finish all the humanity remaining in you.

Sorry @OP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by 27Pushing30: 6:22am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Lifedonor post=89936649]
What exactly are you asking?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ikel: 6:24am On May 26, 2020
Omokomo....no fear of God among the youth of today any more.. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Angelfrost(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2020
Well, you are equally fornicating with her (Sinning)!!!... The only difference is that you pay for the sin, while the other very sharp guy probably gets it for free ( Who knows, she probably settles him from your sweat).

In the event I'm not being very clear, your lady is of easy virtues (look this up)! Marrying her should be the very last thing you should ever consider, that is assuming you are smart (I kinda doubt it)!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ibietela2(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2020
It turns out she's still a kid with adult stature. If not why will she be having romantic moments at the back of a church
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by alexola20(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ashawopikin(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2020
Op so for your mind they only kissed and romanced. Those two have been smashing for long

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Angelfrost(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

Even after paying heaven and earth, the cheat will still cheat heartlessly and shamelessly!!!...

You guys still overrate this marriage institution!!! Lol... This generation doesn't give a rat's ass about bride price, dowries, and Holy vows!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by NigeriaB(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2020
Cioccolata:
You forgave her once.
You can do it again.

But this time if he must, the girl has to first confess in the church to the hearing of everyone.

I hate Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by alexola20(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by alexola20(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Drizzy5001(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2020
Dump her and move on, she doesn't deserve you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.