Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99804 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ten06(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2020
I hope that one has not given you HIV?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Agboola2much(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try doing kegels and control the way you breath during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin
Exactly.. I was about to say something similar.. Girls in that age bracket would still want to chop life..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by oluwasegun007(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2020
This is a brodalee advice

Take one satchet of ogidiga + kolaqalagbi.. Use banana and groundnut to wash it down..

Sex her till you're satisfied, after the encounter let her go

PEACE be unto u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2020
Fake story !!!

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2020
Omo see question...
you dey ask us whether you should quit or not?
Now see common mathematics, you no fit solve. what the hell are you studying in the university, books only?

See guy, God only help those who help themselves, of you solve this maths wella, God will mark it good for you and give you another maths to solve.

this life is full of experience, just that this indomie generation no too get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Sniper4real(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2020
Wonma do playing on my mind here.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 25, 2020
Bruh u have to run for your life. If a man want to live long he should marry someone that love him more than he love the person

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by salford1: 11:37pm On May 25, 2020
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland. You said your girlfriend is fornicating. What about you? Topping her up before she goes to church. And the church chorister too would carry microphone to sing after tasting the forbidden fruit. God is indeed merciful.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
laluski:

Wrong marriage has ruined so many destines! Don't EVER beg for love...you're somebody's prayer request.a word is enough for the wise.i hope you're one.

Wisdom

Nice 1
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by chatinent: 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....
I totally dislike this comment for trying to deceive the guy accept a cheat.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Azurevermilion: 11:40pm On May 25, 2020
danduchi:
The way everybody just dey cheat these days esp girls ehhhh, plenty girls go remain unmarried...Both the unfaithful ones yet to marry and the married adulterers... Baby mama go full everywhere and HIV go increase (cos that your shy girlfriend you think is faithful, when she go wan cheat she no go tell the guy to wear condom because she's shy.. It will just happen). Trust is too expensive mehn. Fear women, missionary wife don ever open pussy for me but I dodge that bullet, she insult me say I no be man (insult pain me die but I happy for my decision)
Lol. Wonders shall never end
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol reminds me of the day I almost fvcked a girl behind church pulpit, I overcame the temptation sha..

@op you see all those choir people? Na fvck dem dey fvck! Neva allow your girl in the choir

Bruh no be lie u talk ooo

It's truth. I know of a girl that's dating her follow choir member guy them be bf n gf.

Believe me bruh I finger the girl even kiss her. The girl just dey moan despite she get boyfriend.

To top it up the girl can sing die

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 25, 2020
Judek2:
Once a girl cheats on me, and I find out. My love for her will depreciate to 0%.

If I see her, I will get irritated..
All I will be thinking is how to collect a tangible and valuable property I bought for her. Once I secure it, i end the nonsense relationship..

Now, people will say it's not good to take back what you bought, maybe you haven't experienced the Joy and fulfilment it brings to take it away..

No second chance in cheating..
guy u damn funny. Do u still remember a gift can not be collected back or return back
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by skyfather09(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2020
paix:
I guess she was just window-shopping.
bros that girl na olosho.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 25, 2020
Run she can kill
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by NoToPile: 11:47pm On May 25, 2020
Sex before going to church.
Romancing in the church.

The fornicator is complaining that the co-fornicator is kissing some one in church.

Orishirishi

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 25, 2020
femi4:
You are not different from the guy that fvck her in the Church. Both of you lack fear of God. You fvck a choir member, you fvck someone that's not your wife.
no be lie but he wants to marry the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2020
Soren4:
The truth is trust no lady until you get married to one. The set of ladies we have today are only after money and it accompanied pleasures.... Live a single life and have a fuckmate... Although there are good ladies out there buh rare to find...

Bro take heart and break up with her stinky ass......
I won't blame the girl in question even married women cheat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ifko: 11:49pm On May 25, 2020
My friend babe was caught red handed by a nigga, called D's guy that he saw his babe about to enter one SUV. D guy called his babe nah d gal said d man is his pastor, do u want to talk to him.kai fear woman oo..,pastor kill u there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by foleskay(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2020
21st century young men and women have turned the church into motels, especially those pentecostal churches. I had a instrumentalist who used to Bleep a particular choir member at the changing room,when they go for choir practice. Every Friday doggy was so sure for him. That's to tell yiu the level of immorality that exudes young boys and girls of this generation, and d sad thing is the trend continues unabated because the society is perplexed to curb d menace. The body counts which some young girls of 18 to 23 hv reached is double digits.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by izunned: 11:54pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

Guy, even you yourself need to repent. Christ is coming. Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by foleskay(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....

Would you give your full support if I say I want to date you?? wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by FASASI1(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2020
You already know the truth, which advice do you want again?? If she can cheat on you twice my brother she will continue to cheat. Let your brain do the judgement and not your heart. The heart is very useless, it will continue to be doing you tinko tinko.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by madridsta007(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

You are still “thinking of quitting?”
Even with this proof? grin

No don’t quit the relationship. Stay there and continue fornicating. So that you will regale us with threads when she continues cheating when married. Generally, a 22 year old girl is probably in her most adventurous time of her life and you want to use marriage to tie her down.
Odiegwu. Stay there.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by foleskay(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[b]
t[/b]ry doing kegels and control the way you breath during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin
[b]
How do one breath during sex
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Temysteve(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

My brother, I can fully assure you of one thing.

It will end in tears.
Serious tears. If she could do that before marrying her, what will happen after the marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Theta1: 12:01am On May 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
This is what happens when you pardon and accept a woman who cheats. You are only giving her the go-ahead to do more.

Once a woman cheats on you, forget it. She will always think she can get away with it.

You should have terminated the relationship the first time you caught her.
Seriously, you are right and it happens to me. Mumu me then, I will still seat her ass down and be preaching to her. Thank God there is no 3rd time before I break everything.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Temysteve(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2020
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy
so you mean girls around 18-22 are better shey??
Come my area and see girl around 20yrs telling you stories that touch of 7yrs ago.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Theta1: 12:06am On May 26, 2020
NoToPile:

Sex before going to church.
Romancing in the church.

The fornicator is complaining that the co-fornicator is kissing some one in church.

Orishirishi

Orisirisi ilu Apala. Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by michlins(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2020
Temysteve:
so you mean girls around 18-22 are better shey??
Come my area and see girl around 20yrs telling you stories that touch of 7yrs ago.
I will advise that you read my opinion again sir

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Pavillon: 12:10am On May 26, 2020
With my little experience with churchy or overly religious girls, I can never go into a relationship how much more friendship...

Dem be hire killer...
Real one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.