Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? (11391 Views)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Rodwave: 11:26am On May 25, 2020
Lol. You guys have not seen anything yet. Abobaku monkeys already knew that their ritual killers republic will be worst off if Nigeria break up. That's why they have anti Biafran commission at bourdilion. Their job is to keep spreading anti Biafran sentiment on hourly basis. Yoruba people are demonic.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2020
proeast:

Of course it is true, Dave Umahi who happens to be the chairman of the SE governors forum made the statement so it is 100% factual. However, even in the breakup of Nigeria, they will be paying for it just as Ghana is paying for gas we supply to them.
hmmmm its scary but their media will be making it look like there is no atom of oil and gas in south east

14 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I hope those shouting "what is the contribution of the South East to the GDP in Nigeria" can answer that.

I am waiting patiently
my sister, they don use propaganda wound us for this kontry

22 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2020
omonnakoda:
Because Imo is part of the conquered territory of Nigeria surrendered to Colonial Obasanjo I 1970

Sometimes I wonder if most Nigerians have brain cells. An area is integral part of Nigeria at the its independent day yet a conquered territory to certain goons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by mystery22: 11:32am On May 25, 2020
If igbo people know how much gas reserve we have you will understand mazi KANU pain,we are been exploited big time, a secret and verified source told me we produce 4times oil been written,but medias and fg downplay it for a reason.
Every igbo man should support Biafra,without our own country we will never grow,if you remove one of usain bolts leg and replace it with a cows leg,will he had become the fastest man alive?
Our wings are been broken in nigeria,support Biafra so we can fly,read about what lugard said about the great igbo race....
We get the lowest federal allocation,but among the highest producers of gas and oil....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:33am On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Sometimes I wonder if most Nigerians have brain cells. An area is integral part of Nigeria at the its independent day yet a conquered territory to certain goons.
he is a polythecnic dropout, forgive him

5 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
If igbo people know how much gas reserve we have you will understand mazi KANU pain,we are been exploited big time, a secret and verified source told me we produce 4times oil been written,but medias and fg downplay it for a reason.
Every igbo man should support Biafra,without our own country we will never grow,if you remove one of usain bolts leg and replace it with a cows leg,will he had become the fastest man alive?
Our wings are been broken in nigeria,support Biafra so we can fly,read about what lugar said about the great igbo race....
We get the lowest federal allocation,but among the highest producers of gas and oil....
That's why I advocate for an Igbo only Biafra, it will come faster.
even in oil production, SE produce more than the % they always dish out on their media,
now am shocked to see this gas stuff

15 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I hope those shouting "what is the contribution of the South East to the GDP in Nigeria" can answer that.

I am waiting patiently

Sister do not pay any mind to the loudmouthed ninnies. I know the reasons why certain junks in Nigeria turn to dry leaves the moment Biafra or disintegration of Nigeria is mentioned. Some treacherous non-Igbo Nigerians will shout how their regions contribute heaven and earth to Nigeria but fall instant sick when Biafra appears in the horizon. If the south east is dead as they would want us to believe, why still fight to keep them in Nigeria?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 11:42am On May 25, 2020
The answer to your question is not farfetched.
It's called ' law of demand, dominion, power over SE, and the purchasing power.

I should also add that its obvious that the whole of SE do not have the purchasing power hence (perhaps they are poor), it was moved to the rich SW to help raise imo/SE igr or elevate you out of poverty. grin

So, as you can see? It's all about the money, who can afford your small gas. cool grin

Thank you. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

even in oil production, SE produce more than the % they always dish out on their media,

Sister I am unequivocally for the Republic of Igbo land. Having seen what had transpired in the shithole called Nigeria to this point, Igbo land being a republic will definitely entrench its position among the original enclave on earth.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2020
Lagos Ibadan expressway media propaganda. a weapon of Afonjas

14 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by DEROX: 11:46am On May 25, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:
Lols cheesy

Parasites.They can't feed or leave with out Igbo's.

Pesting on other regions resources.

Locate the pipeline and do the needful..Tomorrow they will come online to boast of how Lagos is richer than California and new York joined together.
yes parasites that can't make it except jumping on the next bus to Lagos and Ogun state.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:48am On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Sister I am unequivocally for the Republic of Igbo land. Having seen what had transpired in the shithole called Nigeria to this point, Igbo land being a republic will definitely entrench its position among the original enclave on earth.
gbam, because what is delaying Biafra is inclusion of minorities lands, remove it, we are gone

9 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
By the time naive and stupid ‘one Nigeria’ Igbo apologists wake up and smell the coffee, it will be too late!

See them milking your resources and then turn around to mock you of having a barren land, being a nuisance and contributing nothing to the commonwealth!

Ndi ara!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2020
DEROX:
yes parasites that can't make it except jumping on the next bus to Lagos and Ogun state.
Ibeto cement, Tonimas oil etc made it in Igbo land without stepping foot in Lagos.
be guided

11 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by mystery22: 11:50am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

we have a lot of gas reserve in IMO state,and oil in abia and IMO state...I want an igbo only country too,but what of people saying they are part of biafran..only referendum will decide...
We have all it takes to become a great country like Botswana...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 11:50am On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Dende Iku on day release from sanatorium.

Was captured by the British and handed over to its successor state Nigeria. 1960

Failed breakaway in 1967-1970.

Recaptured and annexed by gallant Nigerian troops

Another failed breakaway by late Nnamdi Kanu in 2018 suppressed by
Egwu Eke and MUD BATH

Gas now flows to Lagos under federal occupation and supervision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 11:51am On May 25, 2020
totit:
The answer to your question is not farfetched.
It's called ' law of demand, dominion, power over SE, and the purchasing power.

I should also add that its obvious that the whole of SE do not have the purchasing power hence (perhaps they are poor), it was moved to the rich SW to help raise imo/SE igr or elevate you out of poverty. grin

So, as you can see? It's all about the money, who can afford your small gas. cool grin

Thank you. cool

grin

If I see you in heaven, I'll question God grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Lazycyndy(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

gbam, because what is delaying Biafra is inclusion of minorities lands, remove it, we are gone

I agree with you. No wonder they were fighting tooth and nail to get control over Imo State (APC)

8 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Dedetwo(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:
We're all one Nigeria

We need each other.

Niger delta and South west provides the income. (money generated from oil and seaports with industries)

South east provides some of the resources in making the country go smoothly (gas and coal, SMEs)

North provides the food
Abi dukeprince50?

Arrant nonsense!!! We can still need each other as different nationalities. Ghana needs Nigeria as Nigeria needs Ghana. They do not need to be in one silly roof to need each other.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 11:53am On May 25, 2020
I believe most Igbos are educated.

You guys are complaining of the gas going to Lagos.

But you don't complain when money coming from Niger delta and Lagos being shared to other part of the country
And to your governors.

You guys are hypocrites

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
we have a lot of gas reserve in IMO state,and oil in abia and IMO state...I want an igbo only country too,but what of people saying they are part of biafran..only referendum will decide...
We have all it takes to become a great country like Botswana...
Yes WE have gas there .The question is who is WE.

Answer

Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! We can still need each other as different nationalities. Ghana needs Nigeria as Nigeria needs Ghana. They do not need to be in one silly roof to need each other.

Nah me dey hold you down?

Are your leaders ready?

If you're ready you know the process or you pick the 2nd option which is war.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

You guys are complaining of the gas going to Lagos.

But you don't complain when money coming from Niger delta and Lagos being shared to other part of the country
And to your governors.

You guys are hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by totit: 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

grin

If I see you in heaven, I'll question God grin

I repeat my brother, God is merciful. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by AhoadaRivers: 11:59am On May 25, 2020
timibare:
In the East we like using firewood....let dem take d gas to Lagos or abuja... grin

Mr timi bakare, in the whole of Bere a town within the 'city' of Ibadan in yorubaland, there is no single kerosine stove or gas cooker, na firewood una dey use cook under leaky brown roof grin

Tufia kwa!

13 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by DEROX: 12:03pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

Ibeto cement, Tonimas oil etc made it in Igbo land without stepping foot in Lagos.
be guided
where are they now pls I only know Dangote cement mobil oil, forte, conoil etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by andrewtosin(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
Amarachi, I thought you are neutral?
Amarabae:

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I am waiting patiently

Modified:
So you have been using the resources from other southern state (esp. SS &SE) to develop yours, still have the gut to open your Covid-19 mouth to ask what their contribution is

Is God not merciful

Now we know those feeding this country called Nigeria!!!

The gas is not free

It is sold subject to 13 % derivation

So when you look at your allocation you can compute the value of the gas

Don't start feeling like Imo state gas is anything Mega

How much gas exactly are we talking about in Dollars

Put a price to it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
UDmaster, totit, Amarabae, dedetwo, omonnakoda, sunshineg5

Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasoline, propane and ethylene

Niger delta should be complaining, not you guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ghana was not conquered like Biafra

Biafra was conquered at the cost of precious Nigerian lives

The people are free to return to their Jewish homeland as advocated by Nnamdi Kanu before he died

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by proeast(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

hmmmm its scary but their media will be making it look like there is no atom of oil and gas in south east

The loss of the civil war really dealth a huge blow on us. Since 1970, these guys have used all manner of propaganda to demarket us. If any bad thing happens to us, they will use the media to blow it out of proportion but when good things happen to us, they will ignore it. I bet you if the reverse were to be case, i.e. Osun happens to be the one supplying gas to Onitsha, it would have made headlines and they will keep citing it as case study.

Igboland has more onshore oil than any place in Nigeria and that is fact! When you combine all the Igboid oil bearing communities in Rivers, Imo, Abia, Delta, Anambra and Akwa Ibom then you will know that no other ethnic group has such volume of oil in Nigeria. Igboland boundaries have been known right from precolonial era so no abo.ki can wake up and tell us where our boundary is.

Even the little oil in Ondo state that makes them oil producing is found in Ilaje, an Ijaw speaking community. You see their evil game plan? They add non Yoruba speaking oil bearing communities to their state but at the same time remove Igbo oil bearing communities from our states.

Thank God that we have the numbers and intellectuals to destroy their lies in this digital age. What people see as fight between Igbos and afonjas on nairaland everyday is simply a fight between facts vs fiction, reality vs propaganda between the former and the latter.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / Xenophobic Attacks: Senate & House Of Reps Divided Over South Africa Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.