Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) (8866 Views)

My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by DeusMagnus: 12:40am On May 26, 2020
white people doing white people stuffs

1 Like

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Beey(f): 12:48am On May 26, 2020
It’s like the world is going upside down.Things just going out of order. The kind of nonsense I’ve been seeing online lately is just unbelievable.
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by khengxlei(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
I think so grin
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by leunseyis(m): 4:00am On May 26, 2020
tjfulloption:
Well to be honest with you concerning this post, i will keep lamenting inasmuch as we do see things that are so flagabasting, as a delebrated obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, but application of ardent and candid wisdoms, and more on a logical pattent of presentation, even in the absence of sentimental aggregation, I will move with a conspicuous and covertable analysis, base in imperative of this matter, having in mind not to be influenced by any percepcetional retrovarsion which can interfere in a good judgmental alibis, hmm therefore, I will advice or come to a conclusion that point going too deeper cause this is just untainted matter of circumventional and irrational amplitude. Do you comprehend or I should go deeper.

You said it all.
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
I think so brain
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Bellotelli: 6:53am On May 26, 2020
Exmilitant:
Transgender.. Meaning she has breast and a dick.. Most trans are ashamed of their sexuality and keeps to themselves.. She must have found a friend in her dad..
No... Means she is shamelessly doing everything possible to transform from a man to a woman...tueh.
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Bartork(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2020
zchigozie:
A woman went naked and sat on her father, who was equally naked, just to recreate a bathtub photo they took when she was a baby.

The woman, who is reportedly transgender, shared the baby photo and the recently recreated one and wrote: "Me and my dad just took these. I love him."
However, Twitter users were not impressed and they made this known when they replied to the tweet.
See the full pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//743/a-girl-and-her-father-go-nude-to-recreate-photo-they-took-years-ago-photo-.html

I want to assume this is a joking stuff

Even a nude dad with a, 10 year old in this position is a grave offence

What's with recreation that it has to go this far

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed / Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? / How To Hug Your Girlfriend Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.