Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) (8847 Views)

My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by zchigozie: 8:19pm On May 25, 2020
A woman went naked and sat on her father, who was equally naked, just to recreate a bathtub photo they took when she was a baby.

The woman, who is reportedly transgender, shared the baby photo and the recently recreated one and wrote: "Me and my dad just took these. I love him."
However, Twitter users were not impressed and they made this known when they replied to the tweet.
See the full pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//743/a-girl-and-her-father-go-nude-to-recreate-photo-they-took-years-ago-photo-.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by EzeOnyembo: 8:21pm On May 25, 2020
Are you thinking what I am thinking?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Naija246: 8:22pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by SEGLIZ: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
madness everywhere in the world, the world is gone bizarre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by GraGra247(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2020
All these church of satan members can do anything to deceive people.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by vanida6: 8:25pm On May 25, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
no sir pls tell us grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by ValCon888: 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Rough play.
My grandfather once told me "a hard prîck has no conscience."

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by nobone(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
I can relate.. Madness!!
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Exmilitant(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
Transgender.. Meaning she has breast and a dick.. Most trans are ashamed of their sexuality and keeps to themselves.. She must have found a friend in her dad..

1 Like

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Lattop1(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2020
What am I even thinking self shocked
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by ojaydedon(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2020
OMG
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by illicit(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
Warrisdis
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by SultanM: 8:43pm On May 25, 2020
The dad should raise his hand a little bit like in the first picture cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Mrlucky81(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
SultanM:
The dad should raise his hand a little bit like in the first picture cheesy grin
Bahdt guyo

2 Likes

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by incogni2o: 8:57pm On May 25, 2020
I am weak mehn!
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Toluwarnih(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
Khmmm, btw who snapped dem
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Davidganna10: 9:02pm On May 25, 2020
This wan na grade one madness. wat if his fathers dick mistakenly slid inside just thinking

1 Like

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by merieam16(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
no am nt pervert. lol

3 Likes

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by feedthenation(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2020
What is this undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Rickmann: 9:14pm On May 25, 2020
zchigozie:
A woman went naked and sat on her father, who was equally naked, just to recreate a bathtub photo they took when she was a baby.

The woman, who is reportedly transgender, shared the baby photo and the recently recreated one and wrote: "Me and my dad just took these. I love him."
However, Twitter users were not impressed and they made this known when they replied to the tweet.
See the full pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//743/a-girl-and-her-father-go-nude-to-recreate-photo-they-took-years-ago-photo-.html

I.
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by LadySarah: 9:32pm On May 25, 2020
O we Ihe foziri ka anya fu? Anyi aguchago Ihe Nile.
Aru!
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On May 25, 2020
Can someone explain this thread to me in 3 foolscap sheets?
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by tjfulloption(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
Well to be honest with you concerning this post, i will keep lamenting inasmuch as we do see things that are so flagabasting, as a delebrated obsession, without coming from a divers angle of reasoning, but application of ardent and candid wisdoms, and more on a logical pattent of presentation, even in the absence of sentimental aggregation, I will move with a conspicuous and covertable analysis, base in imperative of this matter, having in mind not to be influenced by any percepcetional retrovarsion which can interfere in a good judgmental alibis, hmm therefore, I will advice or come to a conclusion that point going too deeper cause this is just untainted matter of circumventional and irrational amplitude. Do you comprehend or I should go deeper.

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Lekan111(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2020
I am here because

Someone should check out my signature
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by squarelead(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2020
Madness of the highest order.
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by xreal: 10:43pm On May 25, 2020
If e set finish now, dem go say "na devil".
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by vickydankal(f): 11:24pm On May 25, 2020
Uwa nmebe
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by cybriz82(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2020
Op u no well that one resemble woman for ur eyes Can't u see d name Shaun
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 26, 2020
Who is the father?
Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Ogdesire66(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2020
zchigozie:

Re: A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) by Ogdesire66(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2020
the woman is funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? / What Do Your Parents Call Each Other? / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.