Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. (9290 Views)

She Cum 3 Times But I Didn't Cum. This Angered Her. / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by mbanefoeze(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2020
It all started on one cool Saturday after series of Jonzing from smoking weed
I went straight to have my bath , immediately I came I saw a round ass backing me and saying with ecstacy "oga as I was fondly called "" Good morning ""
I replied shabbily with one eye closed..
OJA ti je mhi..
I dressed up for the day to day hustle then she came to collect matches for her to warm food and therefore told I her to come in she took my tie and started running around my room cos we were padi ,, I ran after her .Gbaam lo and behold d only wrapper she wore on her body got loose and all the heavenly blessed Toto and oranges were shinning at me from there my Gbola has risen to d peak ..
As a sharp guy I be now I pounced on her till she was moaning softly and she cum cum white and yellowish cum..
Then..
We slept off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by SUPERPACK: 6:36am On May 26, 2020
And how much did the 2 minutes add to your bank account?

15 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by mbanefoeze(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2020
@SUPERPACK have u been credited with ur shabby reply.
2 minutes man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by SUPERPACK: 6:39am On May 26, 2020
mbanefoeze:
@SUPERPACK have u been credited with ur shabby reply.
2 minutes man
1 second thing.
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Capitalgtime: 6:44am On May 26, 2020
No be say, u be sharp guy, u jst dey lucky to hav her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by sprag007: 7:01am On May 26, 2020

And u forgot to go hustle.
Konji can render man useless momentarily

3 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Futuragetty: 7:08am On May 26, 2020
You took average of a minor, and You call yourself a 'Sharp guy'. you are no sharp guy.
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Bartork(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2020
Early in the morning

Very early ooo
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by OsuMustGo: 8:12am On May 26, 2020
mbanefoeze:
I went straight to have my bath , immediately I came I saw a round ass backing me and saying with ecstacy "oga as I was fondly called "" Good morning ""
OJA ti je mhi..
I dressed up for the day to day hustle then she came to collect matches for her to warm food and therefore told I her to come in she took my tie and started running around my room cos we were padi ,, I ran after her .Gbaam lo and behold d only wrapper she wore on her body got loose and all the heavenly blessed Toto and oranges were shinning at me from there my Gbola has risen to d peak ..
As a sharp guy I be now I pounced on her till she was moaning softly and she cum cum white and yellowish cum..
Then..
We slept off.
Yellow cum = Gonorhea
White cum = syphillis

Enjoy your STDs brah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Jessylove96: 8:40am On May 26, 2020
and you think you have won a trophy

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by mbanefoeze(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2020
Futuragetty:
You took average of a minor, and You call yourself a 'Sharp guy'. you are no sharp guy.
Na just 22 years old
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by mbanefoeze(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2020
sprag007:

And u forgot to go hustle.
Konji can render man useless momentarily
Is it ur hustle
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Dreiwizzy: 9:09am On May 26, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Yellow cum = Gonorhea
White cum = syphillis

Enjoy your STDs brah
Yellow: Candidasis.
Many factors maybe be involved in the yellowish coloration; factors like.. 1. antibiotics, which decrease the amount of
Lactobacillus (“good bacteria”) in the
vagina.
2. hormonal imbalance near your menstrual
cycle.
3. poor eating habits, including a lot of sugary
foods. 4. Pregnancy, poor eating habits.. e.g consuming sugary foods.. many factors bro

1 Like

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Shirii: 9:18am On May 26, 2020
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by rossovu: 9:21am On May 26, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Yellow cum = Gonorhea
White cum = syphillis

Enjoy your STDs brah
Doctor Doctor...I hail u.
U just wan give man pikin hbp
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Thrill4christ(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by doggedfighter(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2020
Mbanefo the nuisance
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by farem: 10:03am On May 26, 2020
mbanefoeze:
OJA ti je mhi..
Then..
We slept off

Have you been told that you are an NFA (No Future Ambition?? You lack direction even in your lewd fiction!
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Koko1119: 10:06am On May 26, 2020
Any girl dat cum yellow have infection.
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by seanwilliam(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Yellow cum = Gonorhea
White cum = syphillis

Enjoy your STDs brah
gbefun...nairaland STD ambassador grin
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Andali(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Yellow cum = Gonorhea
White cum = syphillis

Enjoy your STDs brah

grin grin cheesy
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by Tillatalk: 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Konji na bastard..but bro no everything you suppose dey share online
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2020
SUPERPACK:
And how much did the 2 minutes add to your bank account?
Ahan, but you for no loud this thing na, you for just whisper am. grin grin grin
Re: How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. by mbanefoeze(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2020
Tillatalk:
Konji na bastard..but bro no everything you suppose dey share online
Na u Sabi just sharing my experience 4 nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Female Bankers Are Whoores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.