Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. (12669 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
hello peeps.
i want to share what has been bordering me for while now,when i was 12,my mummies younger sister was living with us,she was i think around 25 then, just like my mum she is fair in complection,curvy and has a quite pretty face,she is a kind of emm should i say jovial,ever since i was born i have never seeing her get anoyed,so i love her for that,when i was 12, i noticed she usually touch me for no reason, at times she will pinch my nipples or even grop my di*ck from my shorts,although i see it as play,but deep down i know it wasn't right b.t.w,so one faithful day i was in her room with her arranging her cloths in her echolac and she just grabed my dick,and i sumond courage and told that if she toch my pim pim again i will press her breast, she said it a lie, i then ask her to touch my tin again, and she did,i stand on my feet and tried to press her breast,she den held my hands,so we where kind of wrestling,but she was just laughing althrough, i finaly pushed he to the bed, she was now lying on..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin
Small pikin wey almost do big things....

well,so long you didn't plug your small fuse into your aunt's socket,no wahala...if not,those old men for village wey dey Wait to settle cases for don use you shine via the kind sacrifice wey you for offer

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by ojietu: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Come and finish what you started or is this the end?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Close family relatives should be off limits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Claff123(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
on her back, i then tried to open her leg, but she tighten it,i finaly used my whole might and open her thighs,then she moaned a little,she was begining to look tensed, i proceded and removed her pant, i almost frozed from what i was seeing it was like a dream,i immidately brought out my dick and placed it on he kitty and she shooked,i was moving my jnr all round her kitty to find a way to enter but i could not, i tried all i could,after some secs of trying and failing she then get up and wanted to leave, i immidately followed her and grabed her ass but she scolded me,then i came back to my senses, fast foward, she is now married with 3 kids, and her husband is now my good friend, each time i remember what transpired between me and his wife am always feeling guilty and it affecting, i just feel like i should open up to someone, but who would that be.. i need help guys..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by debbydams(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Haaa. shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by yanabasee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Infact, it was an attempted rape........

There was no formal agreement to it...but you dared to do it....and she said you wouldn't....without consenting to it...

At 12yrs old.... you had the boldness and energy to remove the pants of a twenty something year old lady....You no even fear God.... You been no the go Sunday school?

Anyways, avoid that your aunt and stop visiting her until you get off it...Abi you still want complete wetin you been no finish? Coz I understand that feelings....babe weh you never screw, you wan just balance your emotions....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by seyi072000(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:

There was no formal agreement to it...but you dared to do it....and she said you wouldn't....without consenting to it...

At 12yrs old.... you had the boldness and energy to remove the pants of a twenty something year old lady....You no even fear God.... You been no the go Sunday school?

Anyways, avoid that your aunt and stop visiting her until you get off it...Abi you still want complete wetin you been no finish? Coz I understand that feelings....babe weh you never screw, you wan just balance your emotions....
i no fit screw her bro, e get somekind things wey i no fit do again now, i regret my actions.
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
ojietu:
No i don post the end cry
ojietu:
No i don post the end
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Shegesweet(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Baba you try for this fiction

2 Likes

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by The5DME(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Learn how to spell 'regret' correctly then I'll take you serious.

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Prodigee: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
So wetin be the koko of all these epistle wey you type now?! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
The5DME:
Larn how to speh 'regrent' corrently then I'll take you siriouse.
what are you saying man, i cant get u, please type in ur dialect
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by The5DME(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
what are you saning maen, i cant ges u, pleaf tymp in ur dialect
you're not wise.

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by ew092256(f): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
please ask God forgiveness am serious oo
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by 44Bulldog(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2021
This OP is a mumu man

Ur write-up is just pure lies from A-Z, better find better things to do with ur time than this bullshit fantasy you're craving for

It's too early for this sad

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Sad,How old are you now and what is happening between you two?
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Donspicey: 4:46am On Jan 07, 2021
So wetin really make you no penetrate even as you gather muscle at dat age spread her legs like bedsheet......

2 Likes

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Fheelzz(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Damn issoryt
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Kondomatic(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin Small pikin wey almost do big things.... ?
More like a little man with a large dream

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Kondomatic(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
yanabasee:

There was no formal agreement to it...but you dared to do it....and she said you wouldn't....without consenting to it.
She pinched and pressed his member severally without his consent.

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Odoogu(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2021
With the way you take describe the scenario... Bro you no need help.
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by ExAngel007(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2021
this your story is a strong one
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Shegesweet:
Baba you try for this fiction
Guy no be fiction o... People experience these things
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by odinson1(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Kondomatic:
She pinched and pressed his member severally without his consent.

But as usual no one Will condemn it because according to the society, women are Angels who are incapable of Sexual assaults

If it were an Uncle and his niece,touching his neice's breasts....
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by EmmySparky(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
yanabasee:

Attempted rape by who...cos the woman is the culprit here...Dude was still a minor

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
bro complete your job nah wink she will be sweeter now wink
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by RealEzee(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
on her back, i then tried to open her leg, but she tighten it,i finaly used my whole might and open her thighs,then she moaned a little,she was begining to look tensed, i proceded and removed her pant, i almost frozed from what i was seeing it was like a dream,i immidately brought out my dick and placed it on he kitty and she shooked,i was moving my jnr all round her kitty to find a way to enter but i could not, i tried all i could,after some secs of trying and failing she then get up and wanted to leave, i immidately followed her and grabed her ass but she scolded me,then i came back to my senses, fast foward, she is now married with 3 kids, and her husband is now my good friend, each time i remember what transpired between me and his wife am always feeling guilty and it affecting, i just feel like i should open up to someone, but who would that be.. i need help guys..
those aunties of ours ehnnn , it is well Sha
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by WoeBetide666: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2021
She's a paedophile, she took advantage of you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Screwed My Milf Neighbour / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.