Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This (9222 Views)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Printing More Money: See What Hyper Inflation Caused In Somaliland (photos) / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
lexyking:
OP, I understand your write up Is meant to serve as a response to some tribal jabs that was directed towards your region since those arewa kids pictures surfaced online yesterday, however in your attempt to do this you're making the same mistake that you're desperately trying to correct.

While I've never been one of those that tends to blame others for my misfortunes, because I believe nothing happens without me permitting it either directly or indirectly. So I get it when you say the south are the problem to themselves and not the north,

My grouse is that you're making it sound normal and ok for a few to steal and enjoy the wealth that is meant for everyone. Agreed, we can't all be equally rich but at least we can all be comfortable.

Like I said earlier that I don't have a problem with the rich northerners, my problem is their attempts to display so much affluence while the majority of their people are wallowing in extreme poverty. So I think instead of defending their lavish lifestyles you should be finding a way to make them see reasons on the need to find a way to evenly distribute wealth among their populace.
Ok thanks
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Bayelsa didn't become London and he is right. Few corrupt and loud mouthed bayelsans only made awuff wealth and those wealth were 75% gone within 3 years of relinquishing power.

Power doesn't translate to wealth, it is production that does and as long as bayelsans and southerners think power is what they lack, they will remain behind. Those northerners OP highlighted are rich because they produce. Somebody paid them because they produced some that can be exchanged for money. They started producing these items hundreds of years before oil cane on the scene so it will be extremely stupîd to say they are using oil money.
bitter truth though
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by CodeTemplar: 9:48am On May 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
If you channel this same energy you use in defending tribal shits online into more productive ventures for yourself,I guess by now you'd be a billionaire.
Says a weedsmoker dude.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

If you check well those farm owners are not ordinary village farmers. They are most likely ex-military servicemen or other privileged classes of persons in the north fortunate enough to get huge expanses of land to cultivate.
Actually the less privilege own the lands. Maybe
benue
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On May 26, 2020
Macphenson:

Almajiri is a system that operates in the north, it is the northern pride according to you people. So what's wrong with that?
Almajiri system is everywhere and even more rampant in SE and SW. It is more of a spiritual practice which the northerners decides to veil with Islam.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2020
goldony:

BeActingI.M.B.E.C.I,L.E, you are the born vacuous, bloody criminal, who is just exhibiting ur "inborn stupidity" here. What do you know about the regions who have mineral resources, as it's obvious u are a naturally born moro.n.! Shut ur stinkin trap n go read.
Pls. Don't multiply we already have more bad, stupid, and criminals in excess. Thanks
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Captainrambo2: 9:58am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

So u prefer outsiders to eat your money ?
my money ? My audio money mean.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On May 26, 2020
lexyking:
OP, I understand your write up Is meant to serve as a response to some tribal jabs that was directed towards your region since those arewa kids pictures surfaced online yesterday, however in your attempt to do this you're making the same mistake that you're desperately trying to correct.

While I've never been one of those that tends to blame others for my misfortunes, because I believe nothing happens without me permitting it either directly or indirectly. So I get it when you say the south are the problem to themselves and not the north,

My grouse is that you're making it sound normal and ok for a few to steal and enjoy the wealth that is meant for everyone. Agreed, we can't all be equally rich but at least we can all be comfortable.

Like I said earlier that I don't have any problem with the rich northerners, my problem is their attempts to display so much affluence while the majority of their people are wallowing in extreme poverty. So I think instead of defending their lavish lifestyles you should be finding a way to make them see reasons on the need to find a way to evenly distribute wealth among their populace.
Nothing special if a man farms kolanuts or rice, makes good money and flaunt it. It is when illegal wealth is being flaunted that it becomes a concern.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by CodeTemplar: 10:08am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

The millions of southerners in the north are adding value either as fee paying students, business owners, employees of organisations that are 99% owned by southerners. They are paying rent, taking northern youth of the streets and employing them, giving alms. The Igbo traders in the north have a policy of employing street boys to menial tasks. Who north epp?

I don't know what you mean by southern states cater for its own people. Please be a bit specific
Stop talking nonsense out of pain. If I check, maybe you even chewed kolanut to stay awake while typing that trash and you expect the man who farms and sells kolanut not to be rich.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 10:17am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
what i was trying to say is no southern state can be so independent that its people won't still travel out to the north for greener pastures.You admitted that southerners are doing well in the north yet you don't want northerners the owners of north. You can't be speaking from both sides of your mouth

Human beings will always go where they feel they can take advantage of opportunities. After all northerners are streaming down south in huge numbers daily even in this pandemic they seem hell bent on coming down south. The question is can you compare a southerner going to the north to open a business and rent an office or shop, employ indigenes and pay taxes to hordes of illiterate people from the north who dont plan to pay rent, pay any taxes or add value to the environment? Some northerners have been doing nama business for decades in places like garki Okigwe on huge land that the indigenes just left for them for free. They dont pay rent, employ indigenes or add value while doing their business.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stop talking nonsense out of pain. If I check, maybe you even chewed kolanut to stay awake while typing that trash and you expect the man who farms and sells kolanut not to be rich.

Senseless garbage. Have you prayed to Lugard today? He is your god

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Actually the less privilege own the lands. Maybe
benue

I'm actually impressed if that's accurate. Benue dont have a feudal system like the north, their farmers are the owners of the land they farm on

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 10:43am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

I'm actually impressed if that's accurate. Benue dont have a feudal system like the north, their farmers are the owners of the land they farm on
That's great. With climate change and everything, oil will never going to be valuable I hope we will Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 11:05am On May 26, 2020
tatatar:

Last time I checked,almost all your government revenues in Igbo land comes from Niger Delta oil money- you are no different from the North.You guys should start by rejecting your allocation and sending them back to the ND.
will you shut up,abia and IMO and anioma are part of the oil producing states....IMO state has one of the highest gas reserve....you Devi*s are parasites.....
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Misterdhee1(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
No need going back and forth on this issue .You said Northerners should be separated from Southerners yet you know Southerners can't do without North
Sorry to say, but no be same oil from the south Nigeria dey feed on? Outside the privileges Nigeria offers, how has northerners fared globally? How many northerners are even private professionals? Most of the big farms up north are even owed by politicians and their relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 11:08am On May 26, 2020
Let's all go our separate ways, let's see who will suffer the most..all this epistles yet your fathers fought to death to keep us in Nigeria
You guys have killed nigeria...and we know you devils plan in my state delta,it will never work...we will.....
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
Let's all go our separate ways, let's see who will suffer the most..all this epistles yet your fathers fought to death to keep us in Nigeria
You guys have killed nigeria...and we know you devils plan in my state delta,it will never work...we will.....
we will what? I don't think, you will want to be a cowarddd here.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nengibo: 11:26am On May 26, 2020
Let Nigeria divide so that groundnut will sustain northern nigeria already.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 11:33am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
we will what? I don't think, you will want to be a cowarddd here.
kill all of you bast*rd,we destroyed ur stupid settlement in delta state that should pass a message,parasites..after the massacre you think we will allow you in our bushes to repeat the nonsense... you lied big time...
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Did u know me personally? You don't. We are Anonymous here. maybe u need to reduce the marijuana.
are u the one in the picture? ba kudi.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by 9jaunite: 11:40am On May 26, 2020
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 11:41am On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
kill all of you bast*rd,we destroyed ur stupid settlement in delta state that should pass a message,parasites..after the massacre you think we will allow you in our bushes to repeat the nonsense... you lied big time...
Ok that's Awesome! Lol. U probably can't even go out or talk to women. You are bullied so much u lost ur self confidence. Typing about war grin
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nisai: 11:44am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Thanks today is about unity
Salam alaikum. Wey my Eid gift?
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2020
nisai:
Salam alaikum. Wey my Eid gift?
W/Salam u are too big for Barka da Sallah nah

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
nku5:

Human beings will always go where they feel they can take advantage of opportunities. After all northerners are streaming down south in huge numbers daily even in this pandemic they seem hell bent on coming down south. The question is can you compare a southerner going to the north to open a business and rent an office or shop, employ indigenes and pay taxes to hordes of illiterate people from the north who dont plan to pay rent, pay any taxes or add value to the environment? Some northerners have been doing nama business for decades in places like garki Okigwe on huge land that the indigenes just left for them for free. They dont pay rent, employ indigenes or add value while doing their business.

Stop derailing the topic to Igbo.

Concentrate on the subject matter.

Wailing more than those that was even mentioned.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nisai: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
W/Salam u are too big for Barka da Sallah nah
Who tell u? I be small boy ooo wink Oya now now, help me package am make you send one courier company there to deliver to me in Lagos. Nagode.

On a serious note, I got some questions for you.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2020
nisai:
Who tell u? I be small boy ooo wink Oya now now, help me package am make you send one courier company there to deliver to me in Lagos. Nagode.

On a serious note, I got some questions for you.
Ok ask

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 11:57am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Ok that's Awesome! Lol. U probably can't even go out or talk to women. You are bullied so much u lost ur self confidence. Typing about war grin
weak comeback..I expect nothing less...when you have 50 in jamb but still get admission.come to south and see brains.... cheesy..dull tribe..nothing good can ever come out from the north..boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are all your brothers...m
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2020
Deebwebb:
weak comeback..I expect nothing less...when you have 50 in jamb but still get admission.come to south and see brains.... cheesy..dull tribe..nothing good can ever come out from the north..boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are all your brothers...m
but but people without brain still govern over u.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nisai: 12:04pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Ok ask
Not now and here (I don't wAnna derail thread). I will chat with you later insha Allah.
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
nisai:
Not now and here (I don't wAnna derail thread). I will chat with you later insha Allah.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Deebwebb: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
but but people without brain still govern over u.
we lost the war,but the second won't be the same...every civil war leads to a second civil war where everything will be settled,hope you are ready....cause is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richest States From First To Last In Nigeria Out Of The 36 States / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals / Homosexaulity Should It Be Lagalize In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.