Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo (43111 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Nice joke!!
Even Griezman was rated higher than Mbappe in that World cup!!!
Who won the 3rd best player award in that Tournament again?? Griezman
Mbappe is just a kid!!

You want to compare Mbappe with Puskas and Cruyff??grin

We will see grin

Let me remind you!!

Cruyff is better than all French players in history combined!!!

Mbappe should be better than Zizou or Platini first , then we can talk!!

Is he even better than Henry?? shocked

We will see !!! He is still young cool
Dont even mention zizou n platini,,,, cruyff n puskas no even fit , messi set join
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

Dont even mention zizou n platini,,,, cruyff n puskas no even fit , messi set join
Zizou and Platini should be better than Di Stefano first before they will ever be as good as Cruyff and Messi!!!

Where were they when Cruyff was crowned the European GOAT of the 20th century??
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

He is already passed cruyff n messi
Mbappe should pass Neymar first, then we can compare him with Cristiano!!

Messi is too much for him grin
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
Mbappe should pass Neymar first, then we can compare him with Cristiano!!

Messi is too much for him grin

Messi with no national honors, neymar with mbappe, how neymar wan pack am, who is the best player at PSg,
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:

Zizou and Platini should be better than Di Stefano first before they will ever be as good as Cruyff and Messi!!!

Where were they when Cruyff was crowned the European GOAT of the 20th century??
Barca boy, always hyping their players without national honors, sorry ooo
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

Barca boy, always hyping their players without national honors, sorry ooo
So Di Stefano and Puskas were Barca players right?!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

Messi with no national honors, neymar with mbappe, how neymar wan pack am, who is the best player at PSg,
Neymar is the best player in PSG... Neymar's absence due to injury is the reason why Mbappe deputise for him undecided

Even Haaland and the whole Dortmund knows that Neymar is the best player in the PSG!!
.Mbappe is just a wonderkid!! Don't Overhype him!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
I bliv you will say your barca players are better your cruyff n messi better than Stefano and puskas
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
This two guys are way better than overhyped cryuff
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
eni4real:
This two guys are way better than overhyped cryuff , I can argue this anywhere, I beg comot cruyff , that one ke,,,
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

I bliv you will say your barca players are better your cruyff n messi better than Stefano and puskas
You don't have to believe ! They are of different Class!!
Messi and Cruyff are above Di Stefano and Puskas

Di Stefano and Puskas will have to be better than Cristiano and Beckanbeur First before they can be compared to Cruyff and Messi! cool
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2020
m140:

This two guys are way better than overhyped cryuff , I can argue this anywhere, I beg comot cruyff , that one ke,,,
Cruyff is above them....
They should be better than Cristiano and Beckanbeur first undecided
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by airminem(f): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
walket:
U be Ronaldo fan, abi?
Nope. Da Goat all de way up!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2020
eni4real:
Cruyff is above them....
They should be better than Cristiano and Beckanbeur first undecided
Who know cruyff, no national team trophy comparing to zidane, n mbappe,,,, you just dey open your mouth dey talk anyhow....
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2020
eni4real:
You don't have to believe ! They are of different Class!!
Messi and Cruyff are above Di Stefano and Puskas

Di Stefano and Puskas will have to be better than Cristiano and Beckanbeur First before they can be compared to Cruyff and Messi! cool
I dont know which barca player lead barca to five European trophies or three consecutive European trophies,,,,,
Madrid has been parading greatest in the game compare to barca.... go siddon
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2020
eni4real:
Neymar is the best player in PSG... Neymar's absence due to injury is the reason why Mbappe deputise for him undecided

Even Haaland and the whole Dortmund knows that Neymar is the best player in the PSG!!
.Mbappe is just a wonderkid!! Don't Overhype him!!
Lolzzzzz!!!! Neymar is better than messi
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2020
m140:

I dont know which barca player lead barca to five European trophies or three consecutive European trophies,,,,,
Madrid has been parading greatest in the game compare to barca.... go siddon
Repeat it in the VAR era grin
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2020
m140:

Who know cruyff, no national team trophy comparing to zidane, n mbappe,,,, you just dey open your mouth dey talk anyhow....
Cruyff is the European GOAT of the 20th century!!!

Zizou and Mbappe combined are kids!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:
Cruyff is the European GOAT of the 20th century!!!

Zizou and Mbappe combined are kids!!
Na you give am the award, show me where e collect the award, I only best messi my brother
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:

Repeat it in the VAR era grin
Is there an award called var era!
Barca fans just like to dey form awards,,,, lolzzzzz! Var era ko, veronica era ni,,,
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 27, 2020
m140:

Is there an award called var era!
Barca fans just like to dey form awards,,,, lolzzzzz! Var era ko, veronica era ni,,,
Since VAR Introduced grin

No more intentional handball goals in the World cup grin
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
m140:

Na you give am the award, show me where e collect the award, I only best messi my brother
Check it again!!!

Read more about Cruyff!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
m140:

Lolzzzzz!!!! Neymar is better than messi
Neymar is not even among the Top 50 players of all time!!

But Messi is the best ever!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:

Neymar is not even among the Top 50 players of all time!!

But Messi is the best ever!!!
Fifa give am that too?
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:
Check it again!!!

Read more about Cruyff!!!
Pele or R9 I know wetin concern me with that kind player, players with only club honours ain't players to me, do the two, win wc anf nations cup
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:

Yeye! Cup wet messi n cruyff cant win on their life time,,,, e no easy to score with hand na.... make them score with their own leg now, you go say higuain like other teams no get their problems.... always making excuses where messi couldn't step up. Maradona had the best goal in the greatest tournament in the sport... messi bawo, na barca shirt e dey shine,,, 3nil Roma na higuain too, 4nil lfc na higuain too, same 7nil with bayern na higuain too...
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2020
eni4real:

Now na var era you dey argue, your life dey somehow ooo,,, he cant even win the after var era sef, cus he is past his prime, before var cr7 lead am too much ,,,, let watch them after var wey you dey shout since both hasn't hung their boot, after car sef baba don win better trophy win club n country sef, captains lead teams to win trophies,,, won ucl, with golden both and best goal, ,,
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:30am On May 28, 2020
m140:

Now na var era you dey argue, your life dey somehow ooo,,, he cant even win the after var era sef, cus he is past his prime, before var cr7 lead am too much ,,,, let watch them after var wey you dey shout since both hasn't hung their boot, after car sef baba don win better trophy win club n country sef, captains lead teams to win trophies,,, won ucl, with golden both and best goal, ,,
You are still hiding Cristiano under Eder and Bernaldo Silva Masterclass grin

Why can't he be the best in any of the tournament??
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
m140:

Yeye! Cup wet messi n cruyff cant win on their life time,,,, e no easy to score with hand na.... make them score with their own leg now, you go say higuain like other teams no get their problems.... always making excuses where messi couldn't step up. Maradona had the best goal in the greatest tournament in the sport... messi bawo, na barca shirt e dey shine,,, 3nil Roma na higuain too, 4nil lfc na higuain too, same 7nil with bayern na higuain too...
Pre VAR era Legend will be red carded and banned now!!
His intentional handball goal was only suited for that era grin
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
m140:

Pele or R9 I know wetin concern me with that kind player, players with only club honours ain't players to me, do the two, win wc anf nations cup
Read more about Cruyff!
What are you afraid of ??
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:33am On May 28, 2020
m140:

Fifa give am that too?
FIFA is credible now??
You choose to call FIFA 'credible' when it suit you grin
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by m140(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2020
eni4real:
Read more about Cruyff!
What are you afraid of ??
Bro, the guy is an average player, n I bliv he is better than messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Neymar Dresses As Joker For Halloween (Photos) / Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.