Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo (43118 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) / After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

How is Sneidjer a version of Varane?
So Iniesta whose Barca club won league n world cup no deserve for 2010?

The year Ronaldo was trophyless, it's argue able he may not be deserving. I m admitting cos I want fairness
What of years Messi won fewer trophies? Or not important trophies?

You said Shevchenko didn't win in 2004 cos he didn't win UCL. And later you said Ballon d'or isn't about winning champions league.
Why are you talking from both sides of the mouth.
Admit it, Messi is a fantastic player. Arguably the best ever. But was he deserving of all 6 balloon d'or?
No!
He deserved only 4.
Varane won the World cup and the UCL Trophies in 2018 yet he didn't make the Top3 !!

Schneider is just the 2010 version of Varane!!!

Schevchenko won the 2004 Ballon d'or without the UCL..

How.come Messi don't deserve the 2019??

Likewise Nedved in 2003 and Owen in 2001

The only odd one out in the history of Ballon d'or is a certain TROPHYLESS Cristiano!!!

How can a trophyless player win the Ballon d'or ahead of a Treble winner?? That is outrageous!!!

Anyway, Modric has done justice to that!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Varane won the World cup and the UCL Trophies in 2018 yet he didn't make the Top3 !!

Schevchenko won the 2004 Ballon d'or without the UCL..

How.come Messi don't deserve the 2019??

Likewise Nedved in 2003 and Owen in 2001

The only odd one out in the history of Ballon d'or is a certain TROPHYLESS Cristiano!!!

How can a trophyless player win the Ballon d'or ahead of a Treble winner?? That is outrageous!!!

Anyway, Modric has done justice to that!!!
You v become sentimental o. And a little bit pro Messi. Wetin Messi win in 2019 wey pass wetin Salah, Mane, Debruyne n co win?
Aside goals n assist, Messi no achieve teamwise.

And how can you mention Varane of 2018 when there is Griezman. You sure say you really sabi football or you just wan troll Ronaldo by force.
Put sentiments aside, if Ronaldo no deserve 2013, Messi no deserve 2010 & 2019.
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

You v become sentimental o. And a little bit pro Messi. Wetin Messi win in 2019 wey pass wetin Salah, Mane, Debruyne n co win?
Aside goals n assist, Messi no achieve teamwise.

And how can you mention Varane of 2018 when there is Griezman. You sure say you really sabi football or you just wan troll Ronaldo by force.
Put sentiments aside, if Ronaldo no deserve 2013, Messi no deserve 2010 & 2019.
Varane is the only player to win the World cup and UCL Trophies in 2018!!

What does Schevchenko had in 2004 that Messi didn't have in 2019!!

Messi beat all players in goals and Assists stats and also won the La liga!!!

Are you saying Nedved Ballon d'or in 2003 and Owen Ballon d'or in 2001 is also biased??

How is that Messi's fault??

Messi is just better than everyone!!!!

The only odd one out in the history of Ballon d'or since 1956 (that it was created)is a certain TROPHYLESS Cristiano!!!

Ribery: "It feels like the Ballon d'or was snatched from me..."
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Tunar18(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
I repeat 'you lack home training and proper upbringing'. So, I'm not surprised with your response. It shows lack of moral values where you come from.

I would rather not thread the mud with you because a pig has nothing to lose in the mud.

No manners, yet you still can't read. Go back to the post and read again; no one said primary reasoning (go to school and learn USE OF ENGLISH).

OkikiOluwa1:
you are mad. A stupi d youth claiming elder. Hope you can see that my account is as old as your brain!
You called me primary reasoning. I called you creche you started crying over Messi & Ronaldo matter.
I m entitled to my post.
I even gave a logical one.
And you are here abusing me. You don't want me to talk back.
Iyalaye e!
Your ancestors & generations altogether.
You this nincompoo p, child of nobody & a useless internet cry baby.
Your entire generations no get brain.
Born troway, born by mistake.
Cry more!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tunar18:
I repeat 'you lack home training and proper upbringing'. So, I'm not surprised with your response. It shows lack of moral values where you come from.

I would rather not thread the mud with you because a pig has nothing to lose in the mud.

No manners, yet you still can't read. Go back to the post and read again; no one said primary reasoning (go to school and learn USE OF ENGLISH).

I ll advise you should go back to school & learn English, reasoning & anything that can save you from futures shame.
You are the pig here. You said primary reasoning. You are now lying & denying it. You are petty.
I v my manners but wont hesitate to throw sticks at dogs like you.
You are the one without training.
Thinking you are dealing with an indomie generation.
I fit no be your mate!
I repeat check my info & see for yourself to know your elder
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Varane is the only player to win the World cup and UCL Trophies in 2018!!

What does Schevchenko had in 2004 that Messi didn't have in 2019!!

Messi beat all players in goals and Assists stats and also won the La liga!!!

Are you saying Nedved Ballon d'or in 2003 and Owen Ballon d'or in 2001 is also biased??

How is that Messi's fault??

Messi is just better than everyone!!!!

The only odd one out in the history of Ballon d'or since 1956 (that it was created)is a certain TROPHYLESS Cristiano!!!

Ribery: "It feels like the Ballon d'or was snatched from me..."
Mr Eni4real, no one is denying Messi's greatness.
Nedved didn't deserve 2003 Ballon d'or. Henry deserved it. It's not just about Messi. Irregularities v always existed.
Owen doesn't deserved 2001 Ballon d'or also. Khan deserved it.
I doubt if you know these years in football, as in you were of age in that era.
The criteria that won Owen the Ballon d'or of 2001 won Messi 2019's Ballon d'or.
The one that won Nedved that of 2003 couldn't win it for Ribery in 2013 & Sneidjer in 2010.
So if you are telling me Messi scored more goals & had more assist than others in 2019, Ronaldo scored goals too in 2013 & won the La Liga.
Don't just argue & condemn without facts.
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Mr Eni4real, no one is denying Messi's greatness.
Nedved didn't deserve 2003 Ballon d'or. Henry deserved it. It's not just about Messi. Irregularities v always existed.
Owen doesn't deserved 2001 Ballon d'or also. Khan deserved it.
I doubt if you know these years in football, as in you were of age in that era.
The criteria that won Owen the Ballon d'or of 2001 won Messi 2019's Ballon d'or.
The one that won Nedved that of 2003 couldn't win it for Ribery in 2013 & Sneidjer in 2010.
So if you are telling me Messi scored more goals & had more assist than others in 2019, Ronaldo scored goals too in 2013 & won the La Liga.
Don't just argue & condemn without facts.
Cristiano was Trophyless in 2013!!! A Trophyless player shouldn't make the Ballon d'or Top 3!!

Especially when there are 23 treble winners that same year!!!

No Trophy?? shocked shocked shocked

You think Owen, Nedved and Schevy did not deserve it??

What about Figo in 2000?? Rivaldo in 1999, George Weah in 1995?? Ronaldo Fenomeno in 96??

These guys were not UCL winners too!!!

But none of them end the season Trophyless!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano was Trophyless in 2013!!! A Trophyless player shouldn't make the Ballon d'or Top 3!!

Especially when there are 23 treble winners that same year!!!

No Trophy?? shocked shocked shocked

You think Owen, Nedved and Schevy did not deserve it??

What about Figo in 2000?? Rivaldo in 1999, George Weah in 1995?? Ronaldo Fenomeno in 96??

These guys were not UCL winners too!!!

But none of them end the season Trophyless!!!
I m tired of your hatred for CR7.
I m a neutral pundit.
I admit Messi is better than him.
But you seem too harsh to not acknowledge CR7's feats. It's not your fault. You might be an habitual hater.
But take this: https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2013/11/23/4426609/in-numbers-cristiano-ronaldos-incredible-2013
That's his stats for 2013. He belittled your Messi that year in stats.
More so, he has an international trophy.
Pls reply me when Messi get his senior international trophy.
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

I m tired of your hatred for CR7.
I m a neutral pundit.
I admit Messi is better than him.
But you seem too harsh to not acknowledge CR7's feats. It's not your fault. You might be an habitual hater.
But take this: https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2013/11/23/4426609/in-numbers-cristiano-ronaldos-incredible-2013
That's his stats for 2013. He belittled your Messi that year in stats.
More so, he has an international trophy.
Pls reply me when Messi get his senior international trophy.
How did he has an international trophy in 2013??

He was trophyless in 2013!!!

A Trophyless player shouldn't make the Top 3 of the Ballon d'or ranking irrespective of goals stat!!

We are talking about the same season when some players won an unprecedented Treble!!

C'mon!! It is the most outrageous Ballon d'or in history of the award!!

All thanks to Modric for making some statements in 2018!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
How does he has an international trophy in 2013??

He was trophyless in 2013!!!

A Trophyless player shouldn't make the Top 3 of the Ballon d'or ranking irrespective of goals stat!!

We are talking about the same season when some players won an unprecedented Treble!!

C'mon!! It is the most outrageous Ballon d'or in history of the award!!

All thanks to Modric for making some statements in 2018!!!
Come, what's wrong with you?
CR7 won the Spanish super copa at the beginning of that season. Not his international trophy.
Meanwhile, he has his international trophy European Cup in 2016.
If people are to judge Messi by failing to win Copa America finals twice & a world cup, won't you cry injustice? Be a fair pundit, not a blind one or an hater. With due respect to Messi, give the respect that's due to Ronaldo to Ronaldo.
If you disrespect CR7, then you hate a hard-working man.
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Come, what's wrong with you?
CR7 won the Spanish super copa at the beginning of that season. Not his international trophy.
Meanwhile, he has his international trophy European Cup in 2016.
If people are to judge Messi by failing to win Copa America finals twice & a world cup, won't you cry injustice? Be a fair pundit, not a blind one or an hater. With due respect to Messi, give the respect that's due to Ronaldo to Ronaldo.
If you disrespect CR7, then you hate a hard-working man.
Super Copa?? You mean like Community Shield??

How can someone win the Ballon d'or with a Community Shield?? shocked

When there are treble winners in the same season?? shocked shocked shocked

Community Shield undecided

I have never heard of a player winning a Ballon d'or by winning a Copa Italia, Copa de France, Spanish Copa or Community Shield only!!

2013 was unbelievable shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Tunar18(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Call it any name you like, you previous utterances show lack of proper upbringing, qualitative education and exposure. Compare my responses to yours, you would understand the definition of home training. (You just received a lecture you didn't pay for)

Mr Futures shame, you are the one displaying a show of shame. Learn English I repeat.

Meanwhile, Until you can quote my original post and show me the bolded, start packing your clothes you are going back to hostel
OkikiOluwa1:
I ll advise you should go back to school & learn English, reasoning & anything that can save you from futures shame.
You are the pig here. You said primary reasoning. You are now lying & denying it. You are petty.
I v my manners but wont hesitate to throw sticks at dogs like you.
You are the one without training.
Thinking you are dealing with an indomie generation.
I fit no be your mate!
I repeat check my info & see for yourself to know your elder
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tunar18:
Call it any name you like, you previous utterances show lack of proper upbringing, qualitative education and exposure. Compare my responses to yours, you would understand the definition of home training. (You just received a lecture you didn't pay for)

Mr Futures shame, you are the one displaying a show of shame. Learn English I repeat.

Meanwhile, Until you can quote my original post and show me the bolded, start packing your clothes you are going back to hostel
[quote author=Tunar18 post=89976807]The day you understand there is difference between Individual achievement and team achievement, come to me I owe you something.
You compare Individuals by their ability and personal achievement and not what they achieve in a team (a team that could Involve people that might not work together no matter what method you use and another would do well without a single renowed Star)

Kukuma say Paul Pogba/Thomas Muller are better than both of them because they have won world cup.

Primary school comparison

For the last time before you turn this too e-war. Just shut up!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Super Copa?? You mean like Community Shield??

How can someone win the Ballon d'or with a Community Shield?? shocked

When there are treble winners in the same season?? shocked shocked shocked

Community Shield undecided

I have never heard of a player winning a Ballon d'or by winning a Copa Italia, Copa de France, Spanish Copa or Community Shield only!!

2013 was unbelievable shocked shocked shocked
I should scream like that for you when you justified Messi's win in 2010 & 2019.

Don't you get it, give respect to whom it's due.
Even players like Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto'o, Lewandowski etc v a stand.
One person packed 5 out of Messi's possible 11 Ballon d'ors & you are here disrespecting him.
Na wa for you o!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

I should scream like that for you when you justified Messi's win in 2010 & 2019.

Don't you get it, give respect to whom it's due.
Even players like Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto'o, Lewandowski etc v a stand.
One person packed 5 out of Messi's possible 11 Ballon d'ors & you are here disrespecting him.
Na wa for you o!
Disrespect??

I am talking about his TROPHYLESS season in 2013!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:
Disrespect??

I am talking about his TROPHYLESS season in 2013!!!
I m also telling you of 2010 & 2019.
Stop screaming foul play when the one you support benefitted from it too.
It's hypocrisy.
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

I m also telling you of 2010 & 2019.
Stop screaming foul play when the one you support benefitted from it too.
It's hypocrisy.
The only TROPHYLESS Ballon d'or was won by Cristiano!!!

Now, that is an injustice in those Treble winners!!

No Trophyless player should make a Ballon d'or top 5 ranking!!!
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
eni4real:

The only TROPHYLESS Ballon d'or was won by Cristiano!!!

Now, that is an injustice in those Treble winners!!

No Trophyless player should make a Ballon d'or top 5 ranking!!!
You may v bp over Ronaldo issue.
Go n remove his 5 Ballon d'or
Re: Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
You may v bp over Ronaldo issue.
Go n remove his 5 Ballon d'or
Are we not talking about the TROPHYLESS season only??

A trophyless player should not make the top 5 of the Ballon d'or!!! Especially when there are treble winners out there!!!

Trophyless?? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Neymar Dresses As Joker For Halloween (Photos) / Shocking! Hidden Message In 2010 World Cup Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.