Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. (2801 Views)

How To Be Emotionally Strong / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Here is it, guys, another word to live by.

Never lean on a woman, never cry on a woman's shoulder.

Don't ever open up to a woman, telling her about your troubles.

Don't allow these women lie to you, that they like it when you open up to them. They don't!

When things aren't going well with you psychological or mentally and even financially.

Never make the mistake of being emotionally vulnerable to a woman

Don't tell her about your problems, mental health issues, childhood trauma etc.
Don't seek emotional comfort in a woman

Women aren't wired to understand a man's problems

She will loose attraction for you, when you tell her about your personal issues.

A woman cannot feel pity and sexual attraction for the same man.

Never show emotional weakness and vulnerability in front of your woman.
Never confide in your woman. If you have issues bothering you go talk to friends or family about it.

Your woman may be telling you to pour out your heart to her, but never fall for this trap.
Tell her everything is fine.

A woman loses respect for you, when you pour out your heart to her.

Keep your shit to yourself, if you must vent your pain, do it with your close friends and family.

A word is enough for the wise.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by IceLip: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
be confident firm ba
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by duality(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
Looks like humans are becoming more and more complicated.

If you fall into a pit and a woman comes to save you. Would you reject?

2 Likes

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
duality:

I wouldn't reject.

The point of the post is to discourage men from being emotionally vulnerable to their women.

8 Likes

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 26, 2020
bodybuilder:

When things aren't going well with you psychological or mentally and even financially.

She will loose attraction for you, when you tell her about your personal issues.

Never confide in your woman. If you have issues bothering you go talk to friends or family about it.

Your woman may be telling you to pour out your heart to her, but never fall for this trap.

Keep your shit to yourself, if you must vent your pain, do it with your close friends and family.

All men are vulnerable to women it is natural.A real woman knows how to make her man vulnerable,forget all this hardness some of you men display.

3 Likes

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
bodybuilder:

All men are vulnerable to women it is natural.A real woman knows how to make her man vulnerable,forget all this hardness some of you men display.All men are vegetables,nothing like a hard man

1 Like

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by mofeoluwadassah: 3:38pm On May 26, 2020
Yen yen yen....Na una type dey commit sucide undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 4:11pm On May 26, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be emotionally vulnerable, but just don't do it with your woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by LordKO(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2020
Vulnerability is one of the true tests of compatibility and, by extension, sign of a mutually healthy relationship. If you have a woman in your life who cannot stand firmly for you/treat you respectfully after seeing you in your vulnerable state, then she is not worth your closeness and love and its benefits.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by GeneralPula: 5:21pm On May 26, 2020
You can be emotional anything.. Just make sure your doing it with brain and not with the heart!
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Rawhumper(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
[

Forget that one men nowadays are not the same men of 20years ago.

You think its about sex you can use to hold a man?

Well when a man opens a little to a woman its out of love but a man can never open up fully to a woman even your husband so dear never you think you know alot about your man or you can na lie.

Men can be complicated too

quote author=Rozz post=89981513]All men are vulnerable to women it is natural.A real woman knows how to make her man vulnerable,forget all this hardness some of you men display.[/quote]
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2020
bodybuilder:

Don't allow these women lie to you, that they like it when you open up to them. They don't!

There is something you said which I observed to be true.
"A woman cannot feel pity and sexual attraction for the same man".

12 Likes

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Degrezhaa: 11:13pm On May 26, 2020
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by kene232: 11:22pm On May 26, 2020
I see it as a criteria to judge a woman.. a good woman will Neva look down on u regardless of Ur flaws .. so u can use it to distinguish between a girl wey u go straff Wella and a good woman to marry...

1 Like

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Starz825(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
Kenplay:

There is something you said which I observed to be true.
"A woman cannot feel pity and sexual attraction for the same man".
You why??
Because men are known and believed to be strong and can endure things without any sign of weakness...
And these are the things that got her attracted to you in the first place...
Men dey try abeg
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 3:13am On May 27, 2020
Starz825:

You why??
Because men are known and believed to be strong and can endure things without any sign of weakness...
And these are the things that got her attracted to you in the first place...
Men dey try abeg
Its their natural hormonal build up. The feelings of pity and brings out her mother nature side of her which makes her to place you as a friend or child. Whoever she puts in those bracket cant make her wet or exhibit sexual feelings.

Confidence, Intelligence, Competition and Security are the feelings you can involke in a woman that makes her feel sexual attraction to you. This feelings makes her to secrete hormones that are sexual inunded.
So that brings out the saying “Women cannot feel Pity and Sexual attraction for same man".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 7:43am On May 27, 2020
Kenplay:

Its their natural hormonal build up. The feelings of pity and brings out her mother nature side of her which makes her to place you as a friend or child. Whoever she puts in those bracket cant make her wet or exhibit sexual feelings.

Confidence, Intelligence, Competition and Security are the feelings you can involke in a woman that makes her feel sexual attraction to you. This feelings makes her to secrete hormones that are sexual inunded.
So that brings out the saying “Women cannot feel Pity and Sexual attraction for same man".

You nailed it
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 3:56pm On May 27, 2020
Take these words seriously
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:

Baby grin I will die of your love
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by gasparpisciotta: 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Let me help op.
Don’t allow your self to be emotionally blackmailed by a woman.
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by kollinskollins(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
Good but inconclusive... But I learned something new from your post today.
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by aytuns(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2020
LordKO:
Vulnerability is one of the true tests of compatibility and, by extension, sign of a mutually healthy relationship. If you have a woman in your life who cannot stand firmly for you/treat you respectfully after seeing you in your vulnerable state, then she is not worth your closeness and love and its benefits.

That's all!
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by aytuns(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
Kenplay:

Interesting point here
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
Mine complains I don't let her in, that I keep everything to myself and rarely tell her anything.

So i manipulate her by cherry-picking the thoughts and emotions I share. I let out just enough to help us bond, to allow her play Mummy over this big baby that's always acting serious. But I don't over do it. There are depths to my soul her affections can't reach, thoughts on my mind she could never understand, ways to my heart her love won't find.

So I play the part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by InfinityFabric: 7:47pm On May 27, 2020
duality:

Checking the meaning of "emotionally" and "vulnerable" could've saved you from this intellectual mishap.
Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by SOFTDRINK: 7:47pm On May 27, 2020
CorGier:
Mine complains I don't let her in, that I keep everything to myself and rarely tell her anything.

So i manipulate her by cherry-picking the thoughts and emotions I share. I let out just enough to help us bond, to allow her play Mummy over this big baby that's always acting serious. But I don't over do it. There are depths to my soul her affections can't reach, thoughts on my mind she could never understand, ways to my heart her love won't find.

So I play the part.

I feel you Bro

@ the bolded, I thought I was the only actor in this movie

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Nobody: 1:26am On May 28, 2020
Vulnerability comes after having kids.. She ain't going no where.. Too late grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by bodybuilder: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
Ejom:
Vulnerability comes after having kids.. She ain't going no where.. Too late grin grin

Re: Never Be Emotionally Vulnerable To A Woman. by Notateflonguy(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
bodybuilder:

Lol...not so true man....neediness actually makes you lose your respect....vulnerability does not man...being vulnerable is not being stupid...you can be vulnerable and still maintain your boundaries....vulnerable means being yourself at all time being authentic

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] / Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie / Private Sex Video Of Soweto Babe Annette Just Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.