Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me (2258 Views)

Don’t Get Too Close To Your Girlfriend Friends They Will Ruin Your Relationship / I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by JOBgame(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
My girlfriend lives with her friends in her house i rented for her,so normally i do visit her on weekend to have fun.obviously last week saturday as usally i was with my bea having hot s*x it happen that her friends were out so i was not worried about it,only god know how manage her friends get to record the event.early sunday morning chatting on whatsapp when her first friend inbox me the the video telling me that "am a great fucker that she will like to have a taste" i was shock and suprised@the same time.pls i love my girlfriend and don't wanna cheat on her pls i need help!!!
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
M ga-akụ gị ụra undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by dawnomike(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Flee from the devil...
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by Sundrus: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
U no go show the yeye video to ur so called gf way carry mugus as friends. I dey suspect this ur story sef.
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by Skmoda360(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ogbeni you serious abi chase clouting? If it's true.....just damn the consequences......you can report them to police if they are not ready to give it up.
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where is the video

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by ehmmy11(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:
Where is the video

He think say we no get sense abi

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehmmy11:

No mind am
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by Colb461: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
JOBgame:
My girlfriend lives with her friends in her house i rented for her,so normally i do visit her on weekend to have fun.obviously last week saturday as usally i was with my bea having hot s*x it happen that her friends were out so i was not worried about it,only god know how manage her friends get to record the event.early sunday morning chatting on whatsapp when her first friend inbox me the the video telling me that "am a great fucker that she will like to have a taste" i was shock and suprised@the same time.pls i love my girlfriend and don't wanna cheat on her pls i need help!!!
this might just be a set guy with the consent of ur babe..think with ur head not with ur dick this time bro..
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP learn how to lie abeg e

But if any way na true, make u pipe that her friend
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by Galactico4ever(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

But if any way na true, make u pipe that her friend
This boi na only to pipe ladies you sabi do.If you can't give sensible advice,walk way.
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
This boi na only to pipe ladies you sabi do.If you can't give sensible advice,walk way.

Na my advice I don drop na, you drop yours
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by chibunna13(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
lolz
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by scoundrel(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
View the OP’s profile picture then read the story again. If you still believe the write-up then you are better off used for money rituals because stupidity is embedded in your lineage.
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by JOBgame(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:

No mind am
dat my privacy
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by JOBgame(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sundrus:
U no go show the yeye video to ur so called gf way carry mugus as friends. I dey suspect this ur story sef.
thanks i think that the only help i can use u are the best
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by JOBgame(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehmmy11:

that my privacy
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by JOBgame(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:
Where is the video
that my privacy
Re: See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Give up and D.I.E

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ / Drop Your Rap Bars Here, Show Your Rap Skills / 10 Things SIMPS DOES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.