Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62653 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmm... for what ever reason.. that is not the way to go... i now see why if a black has opportunity to get revenge on white... Some cases words cant really describe...

I dont understand been dismissed without arrest... Secondly i dont even think their families are even safe anymore... Things are really getting out of hand...

Which one is Trump threatening to shut dowm social media platforms...that is bringing billions as revenue to USA... undecided... if you can no longer hold on or take criticism... Zip your mouth... and
Stop insulting or cyber bullying...

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Bakrabas: 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
nengibo:

There's less independent media coverage there

Rather the journalism about them in unfair most especially the western coverage
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by SaintBishop: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

Their women are worse than the men.
The mistake black men keep making is to think white women favour them. White women always favor themselves first in any alliance.
Blackmen are usually a fetish for them, but once they tire of you they will dispose of you.
Many black men have been killed on the testimony of a white woman. They are the ones always calling cops (their men) on black men knowing fully well their men are the executioners.
I always pity blackmen who deceive themselves that they have big dick and are ready to play bingo to white women. It almost always ends in premium tears

You are just another insure, jealous black woman, tell me how are white women worst than white men? how many black men has white women kill compare to white men?

work on your self esteem and allow white women be.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by pippimp(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2020
kneehighbootz:

Why don't you leave Nigeria for a minute and focus on the topic at hand?

Should America with all their talk of being the "greatest country in the world" still be having public lynchings of unarmed black men in 2020?

Where does this happen in a so-called first world country? What moral rights does America have to be the world police when things like this still happen and in broad daylight for that matter?

What happened in that video is sickening and inhumane! Jesus Christ.

If anyone can still make comparisons after that watching the video, talking about Nigeria, SARS blah blah blah, you are sick.

And why should we do that? Any person with an ounce of brain power will know that if you live in poo you don't talk about the condition of other people's houses. That's common sense 101. What you low IQ people don't seem to get is bad things happen everywhere. What matters is the reaction of the citizen of the country it happens in. For sure those guys will be punished. In Nigeria what would happen? I'll tell you what would happen. Nothing. And worse is you will not protest this hard about the loss of life of your fellow country man. Guy focus on the rot in your country.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by nengibo: 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
Bakrabas:

Rather the journalism about them in unfair most especially the western coverage

in what regard
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by eyinjuege: 3:01pm On May 27, 2020
SaintBishop:

You are just another insure, jealous black woman, tell me how are white women worst than white men? how many black men has white women kill compare to white men?

work on your self esteem and allow white women be.

Why should I be jealous of a white woman? Because of their hair or their pointed nose?
You're just a joker.
All those your sentiments will only work on women who are not self assured.
White women keep calling police on blackmen, and making sure they are killed by the police.
But what do I know? My condolences dear brother.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Xuxu208: 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
abbey621:

Query your ancestors for selling their people, black slavery started from Africans selling Africans then the whites simply upgraded the technique. The love of gold, the love of weapons and so on, your ancestors were some of the most greedy sons of b*tches to ever walk the earth!

Yeah, keep believing the white's stories aka his(s)tory; it must be true because the white man said so abi? SMH for mentally enslaved people like you.....
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:
The killer is a full white supramacist married to an asian women. A lot of white supramacist men are married to asian women by the fact that they cant attract their own women because most of the times they are abusive, the rejects, etc of their society so they go with asian women whom are the most submisive women towards white women. They also go to some african countries like Kenya where to women are submisive to white skin. Its actually a fetish for them to physically dominate ''colored'' women, it makes them feel powerful.

Make Whites Great Again in his cap.

Sir please how true is this.....i had a saying that Ugandan and Kenyan women are more preferable to whites than any other African women... Any idea
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Xuxu208: 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:

This is the of reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youth who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name of there is no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuses in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you are witnessing in the media today.
These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order, please take it from someone that have spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.

Well said...Unfortunately, due to centuries of physical,mental, emotional, psychological, and cultural l subjugation via slavery and colonization (some of which continues till date ), we've been brought up to think "white" people and everything about or that emanates from them is the ultimate symbol of success or civilized behaviour. Hence, most people that go and live abroad feel that singular act (of living abroad) suddenly makes them better than those at home. Most these emigrants typically glamorize their experiences in these foreign countries to their compatriots, and never usually speak about all the serious, life-threatening, humiliating, soul-destroying aspects of the west.Those at home then reinforce this slavish perspective of the emigrants by regarding and treating them with much awe as they too aspire to join them one day. It's a sad state of affairs......

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
Xuxu208:

Yeah, keep believing the white's stories aka his(s)tory; it must be true because the white man said so abi? SMH for mentally enslaved people like you.....

ODE...Not only am I well versed in world history but a little research on Google will show your ignorant ass the way! Read up on the history of the Ashanti people or the Christian kings of the Ethiopian Empire. Perhaps those are too far for you, read up on the history of the Yoruba people and how my people captured enemies and sold them into slavery, read up on the first European mission to Africa and how gold was exchanged for man power.....All these are well documented not by the whites alone but by blacks like you and I. Many African professors, tales from great grandparents, cave drawings and so on, unless you think you're smarter than these people, I suggest you shut the hell up!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 3:42pm On May 27, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Sir please how true is this.....i had a saying that Ugandan and Kenyan women are more preferable to whites than any other African women... Any idea

Mainly from the fact that Ugandans and Kenyans as a people have the most inferiority complex when it comes to white people and worship them. In Kenya the women will literally tell you that they don't date black men and it was even in kenyan news why kenyan women prefer white men over black men... If you compare Tanzania, Uganda and Kenyan women you will find this. Tanzania women are the least with inferiority complex against white people, while Ugandans suffer from inferiority complex and Kenyans suffer from both inferiority complex and self hate. I think its due to the history after independence. Nyereres Tanzania was built under Ujamaa which ensured that Tanzanians as a people remained modest and mantained more pride as africans while Jomos Kenya wen't more capitalist route and didn't care to ensure the survival of its values, and at that time till today the more white affiliated you were the more successful you were in Kenya. While both Kenya and Tanzania has Swahili as national language, only Tanzania really appriciate and promote it, while in kenya many will prefer to talk english to sound smarter. This is the mentality why Ugandas and Kenyans women worship white skin.

The picture below is from one of kenyas biggest public figure Corazon Kwamboka whom is followed by almost one million kenyans on social media. This is what she said about black men, and calls her white boyfriend her slave master and that shes team slave. Mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't blame them, I blame God for carrying out a fail experiment.

Why did he create human in different colors?

That's too big a thing to say, failed experiment by God?
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by codemaniacs: 4:16pm On May 27, 2020
zz
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

why call Xuxu208 "ODE"?

do you expect the europeans to write good things about people they hate?

who exchanged gold for manpower?

the last time I checked there's gold in Ghana, Nigeria, South African etc.

why would Africans exchange people for things they already have and could make?

Africans never sold slaves.

Do you expect europeans to say or document that Africans were the FIRST people to travel from one continent to the other?
Do you expect them to admit that Africans were already on the American, Australian etc continent before them?

Do you think that Africans who knew how to process gold, metal, steel, bronze etc didn't know how to build ships to sail the oceans?

I bet you're one of those who believe all Africans were "naked and primitive" before the europeans invasion.

you have no idea what it means to use media, documents, history to mentally and emotionally attack someone.

Your ignorance is astonishing, do you realize we have numerous African writers that have written about the history of African slavery?

I won't give audience to the rest of the rubbish you wrote rather I'll point you towards some of these great Africans and their viewpoints:

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/my-great-grandfather-the-nigerian-slave-trader

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-the-slave-traders-were-african-11568991595

https://books.google.com/books/about/Slavery_and_Slave_Trade_in_Nigeria.html?id=ycH0MgEACAAJ

The last link is of particular interest if you can spare a few change, it will enlighten your mindset from white conspiracy to equal share of the blame. The whites are not responsible for every failures of your ancestors, you r ancestors were high on cheap weed and sold themselves long before the Europeans got wise!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by YorubaKing: 4:34pm On May 27, 2020
Wow... that's really close to my office on Nicollet mall.. WTF? Fvck the damn officer! angry
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Xuxu208: 4:46pm On May 27, 2020
Kirinwa:

In another news, a woman called police to arrest a black for exchanging words with her and police actually came and here we have white police murdering a black man in broad day light and all they got as punishment was 'dismissal'?

Why not sentence them to prison to serve as detterent to others?

Because the the whole US so called criminal justice system is racist.....You can do more research about it on google....

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by codemaniacs: 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
zz
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

most Black American rappers/musicians degrade themselves, black men and women and the black community and they get paid.

if musicians can do this things and make millions then why can't African writers also do same...

If there were slave traders, they will have been very wealthy today and people will know them not "African author".

those links define your opinions and who you are, I am not you and no one can change my opinions.

there was never trans-atlantic slave trade.

Hahaha comparing rappers to writers/academias are we? Truly you're a maniac, who gives a flip about your opinion? The world is a free place my friend, enjoy yourself grin grin grin
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Digitalcreator(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2020
They actually mearnt to kill him. Recreate this video..you will understand
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by steve6: 6:03pm On May 27, 2020
This is sad !
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Mainly from the fact that Ugandans and Kenyans as a people have the most inferiority complex when it comes to white people and worship them. In Kenya the women will literally tell you that they don't date black men and it was even in kenyan news why kenyan women prefer white men over black men... If you compare Tanzania, Uganda and Kenyan women you will find this. Tanzania women are the least with inferiority complex against white people, while Ugandans suffer from inferiority complex and Kenyans suffer from both inferiority complex and self hate. I think its due to the history after independence. Nyereres Tanzania was built under Ujamaa which ensured that Tanzanians as a people remained modest and mantained more pride as africans while Jomos Kenya wen't more capitalist route and didn't care to ensure the survival of its values, and at that time till today the more white affiliated you were the more successful you were in Kenya. While both Kenya and Tanzania has Swahili as national language, only Tanzania really appriciate and promote it, while in kenya many will prefer to talk english to sound smarter. This is the mentality why Ugandas and Kenyans women worship white skin.

The picture below is from one of kenyas biggest public figure Corazon Kwamboka whom is followed by almost one million kenyans on social media. This is what she said about black men, and calls her white boyfriend her slave master and that shes team slave. Mental illness.

Thank you.... now i know better.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by lenghtinny(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2020
pippimp:

Better to live in another man's country where racism exist than in ones own country where tribalism flourishes.
You are only talking like this because tribalism is the only one you have experienced out of the two.....

But I assure you none is better, in fact racism is worse if there should be any comparison.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by kelvindj98: 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
Aystarz:

I know it hurts watching this happen to the Black race in America, but let's not lie now.

Our cops here have done far worse things to us than American cops will ever do to coloured people over there. That is a fact.

ALMOST EVERY OFFICER HERE IS NO GOOD, SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO COMPARE.
Shut up nigga u know nothing.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by kelvindj98: 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
Afamed:

And the investigation would bring back the avoidable lost soul? What's the difference between the cop in US that that failed to handle the situation better to prevent unnecessary lost of live despite his training and the happy trigger cop here in Nigeria. Una must defend everything as long as it's Us/ white
A clear case of predetermined killing, you still here defending it.
Shame on most of you
U dey mind all these bastards. If they know how often black killings by cops happen in d US they won't type d trash they are typing. This year alone I have read up to 30 cases of blacks being killed by cops or white vigilantes.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by kayusely70(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2020
Loveknitting:

Sorry I don't trust you, I still have so much to do in this world, okay.
Funny You!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by dejavuh0007(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2020
confistified:
Eric Garner...m it took them 5yrs just to even fire the policeman involved cry
the most annoying thing is that no conviction was made.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by pippimp(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2020
lenghtinny:

You are only talking like this because tribalism is the only one you have experienced out of the two.....

But I assure you none is better, in fact racism is worse if there should be any comparison.

Just in case you didn't understand, let me break it down. I'd rather live in a country where there a pockets of racism than in a country where tribalism is rampant. Plus, you will not fix the rot in your own country but are experts on how to fix others. It is because you don't know. You talk as if when I walk around, white people just come out of the wood work and start being racist towards me. I am yet to experience any form of racism and that's after 20 years in the US. If you respect yourself here people will most likely give you respect. If you want to be a wanabe gangster then expect anything.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by confistified(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
dejavuh0007:

the most annoying thing is that no conviction was made.
if not for intense public outcries on this George Floyd issue, the policemen involved were first put on a PAID administrative LEAVE angry
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by lenghtinny(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
pippimp:

Just in case you didn't understand, let me break it down. I'd rather live in a country where there a pockets of racism than in a country where tribalism is rampant. Plus, you will not fix the rot in your own country but are experts on how to fix others. It is because you don't know. You talk as if when I walk around, white people just come out of the wood work and start being racist towards me. I am yet to experience any form of racism and that's after 20 years in the US. If you respect yourself here people will most likely give you respect. If you want to be a wanabe gangster then expect anything.
Oh! So it’s only wannabe gangstas that are harassed by these cops....

All I can say is don’t be in a hurry to judge what you haven’t experienced. Not everyone is a Tupac or biggie wannabe. Making a decent living doesn’t exempt you from being messed up should you come in contact with these skinheads. Besides racism ain’t all about violence, there are subtle ones too.

I’m not a politician. I’m not here to fix rot in any system. The point I want you to see is evil comes in different shades regardless of what you define it, be it tribalism or racism.

I’m not here to pick which country is better between naija or usa because that’s not the point.

The guy that was killed could even be a white ass worshipper.

Besides who told you I’m benefiting from the tribalism going on in Nigeria.

Don’t get it twisted.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2020
What they did was wrong, that's good for them.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by pippimp(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2020
lenghtinny:

Oh! So it’s only wannabe gangstas that are harassed by these cops....

All I can say is don’t be in a hurry to judge what you haven’t experienced. Not everyone is a Tupac or biggie wannabe. Making a decent living doesn’t exempt you from being messed up should you come in contact with these skinheads. Besides racism ain’t all about violence, there are subtle ones too.

I’m not a politician. I’m not here to fix rot in any system. The point I want you to see is evil comes in different shades regardless of what you define it, be it tribalism or racism.

I’m not here to pick which country is better between naija or usa because that’s not the point.

The guy that was killed could even be a white ass worshipper.

Besides who told you I’m benefiting from the tribalism going on in Nigeria.

Don’t get it twisted.

And i will never experience it. You know why? True story. Every time a cop stops me and asks for my drivers license, i smile and hand it to him. He checks it, smiles and says "thank you very much sir. Have a good day". Every freaking time. Do you know why that is? Because i know to be courteous and cautious with anyone with a gun. Be it white, or black. The rule of thumb is, when a cop asks you to do something you do it period. Resisting arrest is the worst thing you can ever do because the outcome will not favor you. Plus, if America is so racist why do i have white men and women under my supervision? I mean it shouldn't happen in a racist society right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.