Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? (1164 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
Thanks very much my brother...this is the best advice have gotten here so far.

It may be best to block her, but I don’t think you can do it.
But, she does not respect you at all, at all.
You should respect yourself enough for two and move on with your life. There are a lot of years and girls ahead for you to explore, and find something good in/with.
Anyway do you, and be happy, that’s what matters most.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 10:11am On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Let me just keep quiet grin grin grin Some ladies are just dramatic in nature maybe because they don't have something good doing sad
This what was I got from her this morning..

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by boxer022(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
I believe you already know what to do. The only thing I will add is that she has too much pride in her. She is not worth it at all. So make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=boxer022 post=90008469]I believe you already know what to do. The only thing I will add is that she has too much pride in her. She is not worth it at all. So make up your mind. [/quotejust confused
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Travis22: 10:24am On May 27, 2020
boxer022:
I believe you already know what to do. The only thing I will add is that she has too much pride in her. She is not worth it at all. So make up your mind.
Just confused
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by boxer022(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
Just confused

There is no need to he confused. From your write up, she has already made up her mind to move on without you. It is better you do same. You deserve more and I don't believe she is the one.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by dom80: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
Just confused

op, that girl is manipulating your feelings. she knows you are very weak and perhaps you love her more. she is the one who initiated the breakup. let her end it herself. she knows what she is doing. imagine the way she addressed you...."hey" she has too many baggage.

my advise is that just leave her alone. this kind of girl will cheat on you and will see nothing bad in it. just leave her alone by giving her space.. Give her space and let her live her life. you have your life to live too

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2020
Okay maybe she is a drama queen. I have relaxed my earlier strong opinion about her. Maybe she is acting “tough” because she really isn’t.
Only you can say whether she respects you.
And only can decide what you want to do, from now on.
But, she may just be more drama and bark than bite. Or maybe she is both bark and bite. I don’t know. You should know.
Cheers.
Re: I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave? by Bola146(f): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Travis22:
This what was I got from her this morning..

You have the final say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Most Emotional Moment Ever. / His Good Too Be Back / Your Little Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.