Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (50192 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2020
Dalby:
US, they have finished with WHO now it is the turn of AFDB. Once you fail to do their bidding wahala don start for you. Hmmm
hmmm!
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by alfarouq(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2020
If Nigerians are qualified, don't they deserve the jobs. Abi na quota system they dey use?
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by blowjohn(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You people do not like reading?

It was Mr Ezinwa,the person he employed that committed sexual harrasment not Adeshina.
Adeshina's sin was that he did not sack Mr Ezinwa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Sorry na
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Ndukwe007(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2020
If he did abuse his office he should face the music. No above the law here
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by olumide4christ: 8:24pm On May 27, 2020
Goke7:

you see our problem, must someone be our personal person before we stand up for them? Has he not served well, don't think of yourself alone, he's being afdb head has brought lots of benefits for Nigeria as afdb largest shareholder, other african countries want our money but are not ready to give us our dues as a Nation Let's always think National interests first. Lots of projects in Nigeria are being funded by afdb including electric power projects to improve our power and lots more. Am not a big fan of the man but his presence in that office is giving Nigeria lots of gains which our african brothers are not happy about. Think Nationally first, he doesn't have to be your family member

Please sir...go back to my post which you quoted and read slowly this time. I said I will not support evil even if my father or brother is the culprit. Read it...it's there in black and white!

Now where does your statements -"must someone be our personal person before we stand up for them?" AND "Think Nationally first, he doesn't have to be your family member" -arise?? Did I ever say I will support Adesina if he were my family member? Capital No! Not even my father!

Sir, I love my country Nigeria more than you can ever imagine... that's why I detest corruption and people who tend to drag the country backwards through their proven acts of negativity. I will never support evil in our country, even if my family members are the culprits or benefactors!
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by bigiyaro(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
This man is already gone, na so some Nigerians dey do, they will turn governance into a family business, putting unqualified people everywhere, that's how they ran our dear country into the ground till today. He should kiss the dust if guilty, Americans don't even point fingers without concrete facts sef.

2 Likes

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Geeflow(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
in as much as we all know that they want him out, the United States will not level any allegations without concrete evidence. I have hardly see anyone coming out clean out of Trump's USA led administration accusations.

1 Like

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by White007(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2020
seunmsg:

How much did they say he stole?

I took you as one of the sensible folks on this forum, but i never expected silly questIons like this from you. You fall hand oh baba. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by RuddyFusion(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2020
expert234:

It is either you don't read or you do have a dead conscience and love to wallow in moral decadence.

I only asked a simply question ooo
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
Never liked the guy for anything he thinks the AFDB is Nigeria where any impunity & nepotism is swept under the carpet with this 16 count allegation if found guilty he should be made to face d full grunt of d law, extradited to the US and charged.. Of Course his entitled to his lawyer and his rights would be upheld always when necessary...

Best thing : Resign but rather than a typical Nigerian to resign they hold power but it's d US we re talking abut here, Mr. Man commit from there

PS all this people shouting the US wants him out so d can control d organization are seriously biased people, always turning a blind eye to an obvious injustice going on, whether he is a Nigerian or not I'm not going to condole or overlook his allegations, we must be transparent, accountable and law abiding...

Justice must be served ! Or simply Resign!

The problem of Nigeria are the citizens not the government(Savage)

2 Likes

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by frog12: 9:09pm On May 27, 2020
he should not resign i read his responses on saharareporters. they are just jealous of him. the only issue i have is with hiring his friend oladokun.

Heathrow44:
Never liked the guy for anything he thinks the AFDB is Nigeria where any impunity & nepotism is swept under the carpet with this 16 count allegation if found guilty he should be made to face d full grunt of d law, extradited to the US and charged.. Of Course his entitled to his lawyer and his rights would be upheld always when necessary...

Best thing : Resign but rather than a typical Nigerian to resign they hold power but it's d US we re talking abut here, Mr. Man commit from there

PS all this people shouting the US wants him out so d can control d organization are seriously bad people, always turning a blind eye to an obvious injustice going on, whether he is a Nigerian or not I'm not going to condole or overlook his allegations, we must be transparent, accountable and law abiding...

Justice must be served ! Or simply Resign!

The problem of Nigeria are the citizens not the government(Savage)
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2020
frog12:
he should not resign i read his responses on saharareporters. they are just jealous of him. the only issue i have is with hiring his friend oladokun.

Oga only a one count charge if driven home is enough t kick his ass of the office.. That place is not Nigeria where leaders re tight fisted t relinquish power. Anybody supporting this man with d weight of evidence against him does not have any moral standard and character

1 Like

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by jorez: 9:16pm On May 27, 2020
Are they telling me now that if Donald Trump is investigated he won't be found guilty of even more severe offenses as presented against Adesina,how can a human go without errors,what crime has he committed for using people he felt he trust or have rendered him one favour or the other in the past.Focus should rather be is this man performing,is he impacting the continent positively on the duty he is called to do.Let me see who they want to put there that will be all a saint,with no issue warranting removal. bad belle people mtcheew!
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by frog12: 9:22pm On May 27, 2020
what's wrong with putting nigerians in the place? na america get afdb? they say most of the senior staffs are french. I dont know how we allow these foreigners to run the afdb. i know, the answer is simple. because the other african countries are dullards and dummies. the trick america use is to make the allegations public so to force adesina to step aside. read his responses on the link in page 1. too much dirty politics at play in the afdb. they want to fire dis, fire dat. here are some from page 54:

So you have a situation of a very flawed investigation, with too many hidden agendas
and inconsistencies and a conspiracy to find Mr. Lufumpa guilty at all costs, when
the evidence just does not add up to reach the required burden of proof. With these
inconsistencies and malicious intentes, it was obvious to me this was a witch hund clad
in investigation garments. Management cleard Mr. Lufumpa of the allegations and wrote him
a letter of apology on October 1 2019

Heathrow44:

Oga only a one count charge if driven home is enough t kick his ass of the office.. That place is not Nigeria where leaders re tight fisted t relinquish power. Anybody supporting this man with d weight of evidence against him does not have any moral standard and character
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by jorez: 9:37pm On May 27, 2020
https://www.tekedia.com/akinwumi-adesina-afdb-president-responds-to-the-allegations/

Check Adesina response above.
Classic. bad belle people haff come agàin.
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2020

Search this site...

Tekedia
HOME LATEST INSIGHTS | NEWS AKINWUMI ADESINA, AFDB PRESIDENT, RESPONDS TO THE ALLEGATIONS
Akinwumi Adesina, AfDB President, Responds To The Allegations
May 27, 2020 | by Tekedia Editors | 3
Akinwumi Adesina, the President of the African Development Bank (AfDB), has responded (dated April 8, 2020) to the allegations against him courtesy of Premium Times. Read below…

Allegation No. 1

Not provided

Allegation No. 2: Appointment of Mrs Chinelo ANOHU-AMAZU

ADESINA: Ms Chinelo Anohu-AMAZU was recruited through a globally advertised, open and competitive recruitment process. The search process was carried out by a top notch external recruitment firm, Russell Reynolds of the UK. She was one of two top candidates (both women) recommended to me as President to consider for appointment by the panel. But, I can state categorically that the allegations made against her are untrue and defamatory.

Allegation No 3: Appointment and promotions of Martin FREGENE

ADESINA: Mr Fregene is NOT my brother-in-law. There is no evidence he is. Second, Mr Fregene is a world-class geneticist, internationally renowned for his work on plant genetics of cassava, and who worked earlier at CIAT, Colombia, one of the CGIAR centres, and subsequently as Director at the Danforth Plant Science Centre (probably the second largest private agricultural research centres in the United States).
He returned from the diaspora to Nigeria to work as Chief Technical Advisor when I was Minister of Agriculture in Nigeria. He was hired as a consultant by the Bank Vice President for Agriculture, Human and Social Development, Jennifer Blake, to support her in the development of the Bank’s Feed Africa strategy. I approved the recommended hire which was entirely within my power to do.

Allegation No. 4: Mismanagement of the TAAT programme

ADESINA: Allegations against me concerning the TAAT are belied by objective and solid facts demonstrating no violation by me of the Code of Conduct.

TAAT is an initiative of the Bank developed to help take agricultural technologies to the scale of millions of farmers across Africa.

Although some staff made some mistakes in the procurement process, this is being investigated by the Bank and no findings have been made yet. There was no impropriety.

The president does not get involved in contractual issues in the Bank, except in cases involving matters that may affect the image, reputation and interests of the Bank.

Allegation No. 5: Appointments and promotions of Mrs Maria MULUNDI

ADESINA: Ms Maria Mulindi worked with me prior to joining the Bank. She was part of my transition management team as I prepared to take office at the Bank following my election as President, and she very ably led all engagements with the Bank with my transition team. All Presidents of the Bank are allowed to bring in and appoint their own Chief of Staff and advisers, to help them to implement their mandate.
Allegation No 6: Direct contracting and appointment of Victor OLADOKUN

ADESINA: We went to the university together and have been very close friends since then. There is nothing in the Bank rules that says that being a friend of anyone in the Bank who gets recruited at the Bank is against Bank rules.

Allegation No. 7: Contracting of Kapil KAPOOR

ADESINA: The African Development Bank, under my chairmanship of the Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) Heads, was tasked to help further develop my proposal to the group on how we can work collectively to leverage global institutional investors to invest in infrastructure and other sectors.

Kapil Kapoor, who was previously the Director of Strategy and Policies of the Bank, prior to his appointment as the Director General for Southern Africa, had been leading this work working closely with all other MDBs.

Kapil was essentially doing this work on top of his regular work as Director General. He retired from the Bank at the end of August 2019.

Allegation No. 8: Appointment of Emmanuel EZINWA:

ADESINA: The allegation that “A Nigerian, Mr EZINWA was found guilty of sexually harassing a colleague during his probation period; and despite his misconduct, (I) requested that Mr. EZINWA’s contract be confirmed, thus forcing the HR Director, Mrs Frauke HARNISCHFEGER resign is false.

The truth is that I do not know Mr EZINWA and have never met him in the Bank. The President does not get involved in any staff appraisals except for Vice Presidents and direct reports.

The then HR Director, Mr. David Ssegawa, evaluated the staff and there was nothing about sexual harassment.

Mrs Frauke HARNISCHFEGER was not the HR Director in 2018. The HR Director in 2018 was Mr David Ssegawa, who evaluated the staff and recommended the staff, as per the standard procedures of the Bank, to the President. Ms HARNISCHFEGER joined the Bank in 2019, one year after a confirmation recommendation made by the predecessor HR Director.

Allegation No 9: Preferential treatment for Nigeria and Nigerians

ADESINA: I did not introduce an organisational chart with a Nigeria Country Directorate. The decision to open a Nigeria Country Directorate was taken by the Board of Directors under my predecessor, the former President of the Bank, Donald Kaberuka.

Allegation No 10: Awards received by the President and costs borne by the Bank

ADESINA: I received the World Food Prize ($250,000) and the Sunhak Peace Prize ($500,000) in recognition of a life of accomplishments in the field of agriculture. Although they were individual prizes, they brought great credit and prestige to the AfDB.

I brought further credit to myself and the Bank by donating these two cash awards for the establishment of the World Hunger Fighters Foundation, a foundation that has garnered contributions from others and now funds the Borlaug Adesina Fellows Fellowship for young African Agribusiness Innovators.

The expenses of the World Food Prize event, including musical entertainment (musical groups from Nigeria and the Glee Club from Purdue University (my alma mater) were defrayed by the World Food Prize Foundation.

Allegation 11: Settlements for staff separations

ADESINA: The allegation that somehow the former Chief Economist, Mr Celestine Monga, departed the Bank with improper payments is false. The Chief Economist was not dismissed. Contract non-renewal is not dismissal of staff.

Allegation 12: Resignation of Mr David SSEGAWA

ADESINA: Mr Ssegawa was the HR Director. It is not true that I, as President, allowed him to resign when there was an investigation. There was absolutely no investigation of David Ssegawa when he resigned, nor was one contemplated.

Allegation No 13: Resignation of Mr Michel-Cyr DJIENA-WEMBOU

ADESINA: The allegation that I allowed the country manager to resign when he was under investigation for corruption is false. The President does not run country offices. They are under a Director General and overall oversight of a Vice President.

Allegation No. 14: Appointment of Mr Charles LUFUMPA as acting VP and Chief Economist

ADESINA: The allegations against me over the appointment of Charles Lufumpa as Acting Vice President and Chief Economist are patently false. My conclusion after careful review of the case of Charles Lufumpa is that the investigations conducted were very faulty and cannot prove the allegations made against him. My review also showed a well-orchestrated effort to make Mr Lufumpa a scapegoat for failures of others to do their job.

Allegation No. 15: Disregard of rules concerning leave of absence of VPs or travel of management.

ADESINA: The President does not monitor or manage time off for staff as that’s done by the Human Resources. The truth is the Vice President had personal medical issues that he had to get attended to (his private life must be respected) that required him to be away for extended periods, as needed, and he travelled with full knowledge of the department of health of the Bank which was monitoring him while away on medical reasons.

Allegation No 16: Political lobbying of Heads of State

ADESINA: It is alleged that as President I basically bribed and corrupted the 16 African Heads of State and governments in the ECOWAS region to support my candidacy for re-election.

The allegation essentially impugns the integrity, leadership and honesty of 16 African presidents and ECOWAS. This is a fanciful and baseless allegation.

Summary

In summary, every single one of the 16 allegations against me in the Disclosure remains unsubstantiated. I have not violated the Code of Conduct. The Ethics Committee should so find and dismiss the matter.

Advertisements
Share this:
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppLinkedInEmailPrint
Filed in: Latest Insights | News
Tekedia Editors
Tekedia Editors
We cover technology, innovation, and business.

TWITTER
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE+
LINKEDIN
PINTEREST
EMAIL
3 THOUGHTS ON “AKINWUMI ADESINA, AFDB PRESIDENT, RESPONDS TO THE ALLEGATIONS”

Anonymous
May 27, 2020 at 11:57 AM · Edit
Many thank Prof. for making this responses available for read. This is quite a learning journey, leadership is not an easy job, true or false, the allegations and the responses are a learning point.
May I humbly ask, Prof., what do you think about the allegations and responses?
Francis Oguaju
May 27, 2020 at 12:21 PM · Edit
I think his response was strong and forceful enough, and this happened before the Ethics Committee gave its verdict.
Now it’s for the accusers to step forward and provide credible evidence or counter claims. At some point, what really happened and how they happened would be clearer.
For now, no smoking gun; just hot air everywhere.
We are watching…
Nelson Ngadi
May 27, 2020 at 2:06 PM · Edit
This is how leader should comport him or herself when been criticized for wrong doing.
Analyzing the sixteen points allegations is very commendable without any prejudice. It is a learning process for many African leaders who would have politicized the whole allegations.
Nice one Dr. Adeshina
Post Comment

Comment

Name
Email
Website
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Notify me of new posts by email.

Post Comment
REGISTER FOR EARLY BIRD BENEFITS

TEKEDIA MINI MBA – REGISTER

CYBERSECURITY TRAINING

BECOME A SOULMATE DISTRIBUTOR

DOMAIN + CPANEL HOSTING = N9,500

GET LAYER3CLOUD

RECENT FORUM POSTS

Site is Perfect - False Negative
by Ndubuisi Ekekwe
5 hours ago

REGISTER - Innovate & Grow
by Ndubuisi Ekekwe
8 hours ago

The Power of Strategy on Logistic …
by Ndubuisi Ekekwe
20 hours ago

Rwanda Fights Covid-19 With Robot …
by Ndubuisi Ekekwe
24 hours ago

A Tale of Two Nations: A Case for …
by Ndubuisi Ekekwe
1 day ago
POPULAR POSTS
The Igbo Apprenticeship System, Dangote Group, Innoson Motors and Ubuntu
AfDB president Akinwumi Adesina Steven T. Mnuchin (U.S. Treasury Secretary) Letter On AfDB’s President Akinwumi Adesina Investigation
Trump Signs Huawei’s Biggest Challenge
SUBSCRIBE TO TEKEDIA
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive breaking news by email
© 2020 Tekedia. All rights reserved.
Term & Privacy

1 Like

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by otokx(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2020
frog12:

Is it the same Victor that was doing CBN News and Turning Point?
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by tot(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2020
It would be a shame for him to go down, he's been an achiever.
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by allthingsgood: 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
Racoon:

This is totally unethical if proven to be true.This needs to be thoroughly revisited & Mr.Ezenwa punished accordingly if found guilty.

Black African don't have brain.
The only reason US is investigating this is because adesina isn't dancing to their tunes of enslavement of Africa. Wake up!
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by allthingsgood: 10:07pm On May 27, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
US is just throwing her weight around as big bro of the entire world,let's watch and see

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

Big bro or slave master

1 Like

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by otokx(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
jorez:
https://www.tekedia.com/akinwumi-adesina-afdb-president-responds-to-the-allegations/

Check Adesina response above.
Classic. bad belle people haff come agàin.

The response looks somehow but its good to get many sides of the story.
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On May 27, 2020
So they man didn't steal any money n you are all shouting?

Just that he used his position to help Nigerians n Nigeria (the highest shareholder) n you are all shouting?

Una no well
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On May 27, 2020
otokx:

Yes
They went to Uni-Ife(Now OAU) together with Lagbaja n Dele Momodu.
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by frog12: 10:19pm On May 27, 2020
how am i supposed to know? go ask adesina. he somehow gave the oladokun a 326,000usd contract. of course people go shout! he thinks na nigeria he dey.

otokx:

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Slimpotter(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
gurunlocker:
If US is not very sure about the allegations, they won't ask for another investigation..... Sure they have hard evidence.

US this, US that.
You guys always think they're right in everything, that's why you keep on supporting whatever illegal things they do without giving the second party a fair hearing.
Why not wait till after the investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Slimpotter(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
gurunlocker:
If US is not very sure about the allegations, they won't ask for another investigation..... Sure they have hard evidence.

US this, US that.
You guys always think they're right in everything, that's why you keep on supporting whatever illegal things they do without giving the second party a fair hearing.
Why not wait till after the investigation.
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Eastlink(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
The Afonja throwing Igbo names up and down failed to see a Yoruba on the list.

[b]”6. Direct contracting and appointment of Mr. Victor Oladokun (unethical conduct, impediment to efficiency, private gain, preferential treatment). A childhood friend of the President, as attested by a publicly available photograph, Mr Oladokun’s company 3D Global Consult was awarded by the President, in early 2017 a consultancy contract for an amount of $326,000 through direct contracting, thereby making full use of the possibility to waive procedures for the procurement of consulting services granted to the President by PD 02/2012. This contract has been flagged by internal audit, as being potentially subject to a conflict of interest. It is unclear if this red flag has led to any investigation nor if it was verified if this contract was awarded in thanks for Mr. Oladokun’s alleged services performed during the President’s election campaign. Mr Oladokun was then appointed in September 2017 as Director of Communications and reports directly to the President. It is unclear if Mr. Oladokun’s close association with the President was disclosed during the contracting or the recruitment process[/b]
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On May 27, 2020
Heathrow44:

What about any one against him without"any weight of evidence "?

What does that person not have?
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by frog12: 10:34pm On May 27, 2020
giving him friend oladokun contract can nail him! dey call it personal gain. conflict.
well-played by the foreigners to get him out.

Okoroawusa:

What about any one against him without"any weight of evidence "?

What does that person not have?
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by kettykings: 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
The man should just come and contest 2023 presidency
Re: The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited by tonychristopher: 10:46pm On May 27, 2020
Obamaofusa:

What is nepotic in all the allegations if it were not that his would have been contestants are fighting back?

Maybe you did not read it.
He helped in employing 2 Igbos...one,Mr Ezinwa was accused of a sexual crime and an Igbo woman.
He helped employ a Yoruba man,Mr Oladokun and an Edoman,Mr Fregene.....this is basically the nepotistic allegations and people mentioned from Nigeria.

You think it is Nigeria? Tell that to investigators....

He is nepotistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.