Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

ff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (1975 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ff by MOBO444(f): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2011
d
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2011
I wish i could do more, I wish the law here could allow us marry more wives, we have so many single ladies in London, Mancheter, Birmingham, Aberdeen, they are growing old day by day, we cant allow this to go own, our women are wasting their lives here in England wearing jeans and short top every day with no man in their life.
Re: ff by xynerise: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2011
you do n spoil your name already. No one will believe you dumb story. Abeg stop telling us about the England street at Apapa grin

1 Like

Re: ff by Mygoldie(f): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

She works in the same department with me at the NHS in Piccadilly, Manchester, she is a nice lay, from eastern Nigeria, she is also single like most Nigeria women in the United Kingdom, she is also frustrated, she has tried to get me drunk a couple of time so she can bed me, but am too smart and always go home to my White lady partner.

SHE CRIED TO ME LAST NIGHT, THAT FOR 7 YEARS NO MAN HAS TOLD HER I LOVE YOU, this is the sad situation of Nigeria women in United kingdom, If you are a Black woman, when was the last time you heard the word I LOVE YOU FROM ANOTHER MAN, so many Black women have not heard that word for a very long time, so many Black women are crying, suffering, single, frustrated, angry, suicidal, dirty, cheap, harlot, searching and they are all over London and Manchester.

who cares to know about you and your diverse life history Mobo??
roam to hell jor.
Re: ff by furotex: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2011
pls tell her to come back home and be loved the niger WAY.
Re: ff by alagha: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2011
shocked :ookay be the first to do that!i can see she meant no well with other men , pls my dear take care because Nigeria Piccadilly ladies are filled up with pretence. cry cry

1 Like

Re: ff by Areaboy2(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2011
you are making this thing sound like its the fault of the Nigerian women. I'll tell u, more than 30% of the British white female haven't heard those words in a while too.

the thing is, their society is totally different from ours. the moon will have to fall off the sky before a British man toasts a random woman on the street. its really not their style and i think that's a shame. they are more "chance relationship" type. that's why they have a million dating sites to help their population find love.

on the other hand, the average Nigerian guy in Lagos or anywhere else will toast anything. our girls are used to it, and they come to the uk and still expert that? fa fa fa? foul!!
Re: ff by Jenifa1: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2011
Area_boy:

you are making this thing sound like its the fault of the Nigerian women. I'll tell u, more than 30% of the British white female haven't heard those words in a while too.

the thing is, their society is totally different from ours. the moon will have to fall off the sky before a British man toasts a random woman on the street. its really not their style and i think that's a shame. they are more "chance relationship" type. that's why they have a million dating sites to help their population find love.

on the other hand, the average Nigerian guy in Lagos or anywhere else will toast anything. our girls are used to it, and they come to the uk and still expert that? fa fa fa? foul!!

this is so true though.

I will advice these naija women (if they can't find a naija man) to be proactive and try to make as many oyinbo friends as possible. maybe one will blossom into a marriage. lol
Re: ff by Jenifa1: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

I wish i could do more, I wish the law here could allow us marry more wives, we have so many single ladies in London, Mancheter, Birmingham, Aberdeen, they are growing old day by day, we cant allow this to go own, our women are wasting their lives here in England wearing jeans and short top every day with no man in their life.

eeya. mobo has a heart.
even if the law allowed you to marry more wives, I don't think these women are interested though. nobody wants to be second wife.
btw. do these women have kids? menopause is around the corner shebi?
Re: ff by pwiz(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2011
Mtscheeew,Abeg pass dem!
Re: ff by 190: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
mobo444 angry angry angry
Re: ff by Coolabbie: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mobo who made u deir spokesman anyway? Mschewwww
Re: ff by tjskii(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2011
lmao at thread ;d ;d,this mofo, sorry mobo get issues o
Re: ff by MrsChima1(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO,

Let me be the first to tell you this. I love you. You shall be okay for the rest of thy sorry life. grin
Re: ff by Mygoldie(f): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
wasup sis ^^ cheesy
Re: ff by MrsChima1(f): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hey sis! How you be? How was your weekend?
Re: ff by cold(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
grin Kai this Mobo sef!It's not like what you're saying aint true,the problem is with the packaging and not the content
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
dd
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey sis! How you be? How was your weekend?

You welcome sweetie, the east were never my favourite anyway.
Re: ff by MrsChima1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
You a damn lie MOBO. You know you like them ice chicks in the east! Tell the truth!
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^ Calm down lady, maybe you man dont give it to you no more, so you now spend more time online heating up and been sexual with men, i saw were you called all black men dogs in one of my thread, you disappoined me.
Re: ff by Mygoldie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
Look who's talking shocked shocked shocked shocked ^^^
Re: ff by MrsChima1(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
(laughing and chuckling)

Did he say that I was being sexual with the men on THIS SITE? Please! The only person that I would consider to EVEN TO BE SEXUAL ON THIS SITE is not even on this site!

Yes, I said you was right when you said BLACK MEN ARE UNFAITHFUL and I disappointed you because I agree with you? Hmm. lipsrsealed

I will keep that last thing on my mind a hush because it will seriously disfigure you.
Re: ff by Mygoldie(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mobo is just a sore looser.it will do the world good,just to ignore that waste of space.
Re: ff by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO is demonized grin grin grin grin grin, he needs deliverance ASAP.
Re: ff by livedit(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hmm, could it be that she don't "love" herself?  If you don't love yourself, how do you expect someone else to love you?  Maybe she should try not short changing herself running after men who obviously is not interesting in her trying to trick them into loving her.  She is searching for love in ALL the wrong places.  What she needs is God in her life.  She need God to TEACH her how to love herself first.  Because God is LOVE.  Next she need to start telling herself that she love herself.  Then telling the people in her life, such as her parents, close friends etc. she loves them.  Because to me, it appears more like she either don't know how to love, accept it or want love.
Re: ff by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
livedit:

Hmm, could it be that she don't "love" herself?  If you don't love yourself, how do you expect someone else to love you?  Maybe she should try not short changing herself running after men who obviously is not interesting in her trying to trick them into loving her.  She is searching for love in ALL the wrong places.  What she needs is God in her life.  She need God to TEACH her how to love herself first.  Because God is LOVE.  Next she need to start telling herself that she love herself.  Then telling the people in her life, such as her parents, close friends etc. she loves them.  Because to me, it appears more like she either don't know how to love, accept it or want love.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you taking MOBO  serious  
Re: ff by Phate07(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

She works in the same department with me at the NHS in Piccadilly, Manchester, she is a nice lay, from eastern Nigeria, she is also single like most Nigeria women in the United Kingdom, she is also frustrated, she has tried to get me drunk a couple of time so she can bed me, but am too smart and always go home to my White lady partner.

SHE CRIED TO ME LAST NIGHT, THAT FOR 7 YEARS NO MAN HAS TOLD HER I LOVE YOU, this is the sad situation of Nigeria women in United kingdom, If you are a Black woman, when was the last time you heard the word I LOVE YOU FROM ANOTHER MAN, so many Black women have not heard that word for a very long time, so many Black women are crying, suffering, single, frustrated, angry, suicidal, dirty, cheap, harlot, searching and they are all over London and Manchester.

**wonders what really happened** undecided
Re: ff by MMM2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444 my man tell her dat M M M is in Luv with her & dat i luv her.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ff by Orton10(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
mydreamz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you taking MOBO  serious  
^
Why shouldn't she
C'mon y'all lets face facts here, More and more women are putting on the "I'm single" tag day by day.
Not vat its any concern of mine, No. But Mobo's post just reminded me of dis lady,
My v.close friend, a working class lady in her mid-thirties,
always complaining vat the best of men out there are either married or gay.
Sometimes from my life exp., i compelled to reason wif her.  undecided angry
Re: ff by furotex: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ What on earth is packging, why do we keep tricking our Black sisters.
pls the revise is the case. our black sisters have finished us are you not aware?
Re: ff by gentlem80(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oi MOBO,

You so right man grin One actually asked me out on a train journey to Cambridge the other day. I was shocked !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For A Guy! / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Want Me To Save Money With Her For Our Proposed Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.