Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Should I Go For HIV Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For HIV Test? (2662 Views)

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 9:15pm On May 27, 2020
I had unprotected sex with in february. All these university runs girls I later discovered. Night club, car sex. I blame it on alcohol She gave me std which I treated.
For the past 2 weeks plus I have been having mild flu symptoms and some pimple-like rashes on my face and chest. I want to go for HIV test but I am scared because I am 90% sure I have contracted the virus. I don't know if I will be able to live with knowing that I have HIV. But this flu doesn't want to go away. I mean which kind of flu lasts for almost 3 weeks.
I cant take drugs for the rest of my life. As a matter of fact I don't do well with drugs, I react to every drug. The anti retro-viral drugs will kill me because I hear it has severe side effects. I will remain slim for the rest of my life. Even me will stigmatize myself. I know, I should have thought of all these before having unprotected sex.
Now its either I go for test and confirm and then figure out what to do with my life (maybe I will go and join civilian JTF to fight boko haram). Or I don't do the test and live with 90% fear and 10% hope that I do not have HIV.
As it is now, I am seriously praying it is Corona virus that I have. Even though no one around me have contracted it since about 3 weeks
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
Go for the test might be the std

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by etzskillz(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
He don happen[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Vyzz: 9:20pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by chatinent: 9:22pm On May 27, 2020
Humans always blaming others for their misdemeanors. Same thing that happened in Eden; Adam blaming Eve, and Eve blaming the Snake, not even begging for forgiveness. Whatever happened to self will.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:22pm On May 27, 2020
You know she's a runs girl and you still went ahead to smash her raw undecided

Well we all make mistakes. You can't just conclude that you have HIV.. go for a test and while you are at it, please post the lady's pictures on Facebook and whatsapp and let other people be aware of what she has done.

She was trying to spoil your life, knowing fully well that she was infected and she still encouraged you to fvck her raw.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Vyzz: 9:24pm On May 27, 2020
kiss

HIV isn't a death sentence.
Go for the test, at the end, it might just be some STI like that.
But even if it is HIV, manny u no be the first to get am.
Haven't u read post in this nairaland forum were Carriers of the virus wrote about how the found out that the were positive and how the are rocking it
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nelx(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2020
When the symptoms get worse, you'll still go for test whether you like it or not. Why not go now. HIV can be managed and that claim that you won't get fat is false.
Then imagine you finally test and it's just gonorrhea you are afflicted with but it has made you infertile since you didn't detect it early.
Go and test yourself bro. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On May 27, 2020
Everyday is a lesson for tomorrow.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On May 27, 2020
Yes
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Freelane33(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
It is std bruh . Probably staphylococcus infection .. God is your strength go do test first
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by hgnbello(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2020
I Think U Wili B Safe. If U Go 4 D Test. Nt Bad.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Chloraseptic: 9:44pm On May 27, 2020
HIV test and Coronavirus test, two tests I will never undergo in my entire life
I'd rather die without knowing

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Seeeeeeee: 9:46pm On May 27, 2020
Your mind is playing games with you, you have no HIV.

It has happened to me before go for HIV test and inform us.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 27, 2020
Not HIV men don't get that shit so easily . Higher if you had wounds on your private part.
when you found out she was a runs girl why didn't you run to a clinic do the test and start taking PREP..
Most of us have taken prep b4 and we are fine..Just don't be naive next time.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
Freelane33:
It is std bruh . Probably staphylococcus infection .. God is your strength go do test first
How does the bold apply?
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Unigrad: 11:57pm On May 27, 2020
stinflame:
Not HIV men don't get that shit so easily . Higher if you had wounds on your private part.
when you found out she was a runs girl why didn't you run to a clinic do the test and start taking PREP..
PEP you mean?
post exposure prophylaxis. It's only effective within 72 hours of infection.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by longetivity(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2020
motor don jam am
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 5:13am On May 28, 2020
baralatie:

How does the bold apply?
Means I need all the courage I can get
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 5:15am On May 28, 2020
stinflame:
Its true. But if she has an STD chances of passing HIV is much higher. That is why I am scared
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 5:18am On May 28, 2020
I will go for the test this morning
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by moneyissues(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2020
bbyby01:
I had unprotected sex with in february. All these university runs girls I later discovered. Night club, car sex. I blame it on alcohol She gave me std which I treated.
For the past 2 weeks plus I have been having mild flu symptoms and some pimple-like rashes on my face and chest. I want to go for HIV test but I am scared because I am 90% sure I have contracted the virus. I don't know if I will be able to live with knowing that I have HIV. But this flu doesn't want to go away. I mean which kind of flu lasts for almost 3 weeks.
I cant take drugs for the rest of my life. As a matter of fact I don't do well with drugs, I react to every drug. The anti retro-viral drugs will kill me because I hear it has severe side effects. I will remain slim for the rest of my life. Even me will stigmatize myself. I know, I should have thought of all these before having unprotected sex.
Now its either I go for test and confirm and then figure out what to do with my life (maybe I will go and join civilian JTF to fight boko haram). Or I don't do the test and live with 90% fear and 10% hope that I do not have HIV.
As it is now, I am seriously praying it is Corona virus that I have. Even though no one around me have contracted it since about 3 weeks

Go get stc30 and start using..you no get hiv your mind dey play with you.....stc30 is the deal now for you to boost your system.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2020
Unigrad:

PEP you mean?
post exposure prophylaxis. It's only effective within 72 hours of infection.

You right ,but some doctors yet advice u taking it , provided u still test negative as at the time of testing and provided u sure u were exposed... Just that ur on it for a a longer period.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 28, 2020
bbyby01:

Its true. But if she has an STD chances of passing HIV is much higher. That is why I am scared

Yes u don't have
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2020
Bomboclaat
1 minute enjoyment For ever suffer
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Unigrad: 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
stinflame:

You right ,but some doctors yet advice u taking it , provided u still test negative as at the time of testing and provided u sure u were exposed... Just that ur on it for a a longer period.
It's taken for 28 days starting from within 72hours of infection. Within this time, it's still a proviral particles, it has not fully turn to virus. after this time, it's already a virus which start replications immediately.
PEP has its own side effects.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by merieam16(f): 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
mayb u have both. so i suggest u go 4 both test i.e HIV and uncle coro

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Unigrad:

It's taken for 28 days starting from within 72hours of infection. Within this time, it's still a proviral particles, it has not fully turn to virus. after this time, it's already a virus which start replications immediately.
PEP has its own side effects.

Thanks what u read online ask ur doctor,to be clear more..
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by bbyby01: 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
moneyissues:

Go get stc30 and start using..you no get hiv your mind dey play with you.....stc30 is the deal now for you to boost your system.
stinflame:
Seeeeeeee:
Your mind is playing games with you, you have no HIV.

It has happened to me before go for HIV test and inform us.
hgnbello:
I Think U Wili B Safe. If U Go 4 D Test. Nt Bad.
Freelane33:
gasparpisciotta:
Everyday is a lesson for tomorrow.
Nelx:
When the symptoms get worse, you'll still go for test whether you like it or not. Why not go now. HIV can be managed and that claim that you won't get fat is false.
Then imagine you finally test and it's just gonorrhea you are afflicted with but it has made you infertile since you didn't detect it early.
Go and test yourself bro. Goodluck
Vyzz:
kiss

HIV isn't a death sentence.
Go for the test, at the end, it might just be some STI like that.
But even if it is HIV, manny u no be the first to get am.
Haven't u read post in this nairaland forum were Carriers of the virus wrote about how the found out that the were positive and how the are rocking it
ednut1:
Go for the test might be the std
Okoroawusa:
Yes
11thGoldTREE:
You know she's a runs girl and you still went ahead to smash her raw undecided

Well we all make mistakes. You can't just conclude that you have HIV.. go for a test and while you are at it, please post the lady's pictures on Facebook and whatsapp and let other people be aware of what she has done.

She was trying to spoil your life, knowing fully well that she was infected and she still encouraged you to fvck her raw.

I went for the test, it turned out negative.
Gonorrhea and syphilis also came out negative (I think the ciprofloxacin I took completed the job). I am waiting for the result of the culture test for other stds.
My doctor asked me to treat malaria which I am currently doing.

Thank you all for your support. You guys are the best. I wouldn't have done this without you.
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Seeeeeeee: 4:13pm On May 28, 2020
I used my experience to write what I wrote there, hahahhhhahha

My mind did me that thing years ago. I went for test HIV was far from me grin angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by Edeyoung: 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
bbyby01:

I went for the test, it turned out negative.
Gonorrhea and syphilis also came out negative (I think the ciprofloxacin I took completed the job). I am waiting for the result of the culture test for other stds.
My doctor asked me to treat malaria which I am currently doing.

Thank you all for your support. You guys are the best. I wouldn't have done this without you.

Dey Bleep with condom, abeg learn to use am....
Before you go kill yourself

I be dey pray make e comot hiv.... So that i go give you the best advice and refer to hiv thread grin grin grin for my advice

Mtcheew
Re: Should I Go For HIV Test? by fati2001(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2020
high-five

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Risikat, blue-eyed Kwaran Woman Remarries Husband(photos) / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / Men, Can You Swallow Your Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.