Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him (2669 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hi everyone!!! I cannot even believe a guy can go this far to win a girls heart. Bleep bought me an iPhone and has even bought me 300k human hair and taken me out to different places. Of course I collected it but I Dont know if I should accept him. I have a boyfriend but he is not well to do, what should I do?
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na because of girls like una nl men dey use us catch cruise

7 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by EmzyT: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
2weeks later on Nairaland Frontpage: Yahoo boy used girl he bought latest iPhone and human hair for money rituals.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
2weeks later on Nairaland Frontpage: Yahoo boy used girl he bought latest iPhone and human hair for money rituals.

roflmao

after she accepted goods na dat time she come dey ask if she should accept him.. Cheapor

6 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

roflmao

after you accepted goods na dat time she come dey ask if she should accept him..

Don't mind the dumb ass

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

Don't mind the dumb ass
Yusless fool
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

roflmao

after she accepted goods na dat time she come dey ask if she should accept him.. Cheapor
Your moda in d village
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Abfinest007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
He use u buy Benz for he girlfriend.the next thread I'm expecting from ur sisters/brodas is"how my sister was used for $$
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
2weeks later on Nairaland Frontpage: Yahoo boy used girl he bought latest iPhone for and human hair for money rituals.

He's not a yahoo boy for your info
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AoifeNightfall: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Block the ode and flex your iPhone and human hair.

Nothing do you joor kiss
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Arda1000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
Hi everyone!!! I cannot even believe a guy can go this far to win a girls heart. Bleep bought me an iPhone and has even bought me 300k human hair and taken me out to different places. Of course I collected it but I Dont know if I should accept him. I have a boyfriend but he is not well to do, what should I do?
see u see madness grin
Stay with ur bf u no go hear

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

Your moda in d village

you are a disgrace to our gender... You should be raped for 3days back2back both front&back! Then throw you out on the street naked with clipz attached to both of your niples! You stu'pid cfuk!

headlines
she sold her soul cuz of a phone

6 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Because you are a victim of such rubbish abi
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Block the ode and flex your iPhone and human hair.

Nothing do you joor kiss
Lmaoo��
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
Return it and stop wasting his time
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Deborah98(f): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Na because of girls like una nl men dey use us catch cruise

omo I tire for some people. So what does she wants us to say undecided that she should leave the boyfriend and go for the money miss road of a guy who's just deceiving her. Some girls needs to grow up with added senses in loads.

5 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

Yusless fool

I won't bother trading words with a low life like you cos am not a gold digging ass. I won't depend on anyone to get myself the latest the iPhone or anything i want as i can easily get them cos i work genuinely for my money and not by trading privates up and down. I bet if u don't get to sleep with different men u wouldn't be able to afford toothpaste and you're calling someone a fool? It's faceless forum dats why even goats,pigs nonetites like you would have the temerity to call someone a fool. I believe if your dad was able to provide those stuffs for you, you won't be thinking on how to leave a relationship cos of a mere iPhone 13. Aside hoeing around what does low lifers like you do i can bet you're one of these living corpses moving around looking for simps they'll prey on. Well like i said earlier on and am still repeating it you'll be used if you don't get to sit your useless self down and work genuinely for money.

4 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Deborah98(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
Aunty you already know the answer to this question. You're mind is made up to follow him but use your head if e sure for you

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

I won't bother trading words with a low life like you cos am not a gold digging ass. I won't depend on anyone to get myself the latest the iPhone or anything i want as i can easily get them cos i work genuinely for my money and not by trading privates up and down. I bet if u don't get to sleep with different men u wouldn't be able to afford toothpaste and you're calling someone a fool? It's faceless forum dats why even goats,pigs nonetites like you would have the temerity to call someone a fool. I believe if your dad was able to provide those stuffs for you, you won't be thinking on how to leave a relationship cos of a mere iPhone 13. Aside hoeing around what does low lifers like you do i can bet you're one of these living corpses moving around looking for simps they'll prey on. Well like i said earlier on and am still repeating it you'll be used if you don't get to sit your useless self down and work genuinely for money.
Ok pls give your yeye advize somwere else
And for your info am a successful business woman getting millions and using it support myself not a gold digger. Piriod
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
omo I tire for some people. So what does she wants us to say undecided that she should leave the boyfriend and go for the money miss road of a guy who's just deceiving her. Some girls needs to grow up with added senses in loads.

some just growup without sense.. Yeah they call me junkie and all sorta names but iguard my reputation when it comes to affairs of the oposite sex!!

loosed canon like the op na why men go always dey feel say we cheap...

cs&cr go make this kin op run gaga folow man enter grave

¤cs:coldstone
¤cr:chickenrepublic

4 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by maraellaa(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

some just growup without sense.. Yeah they call me junkie and all sorta names but iguard my reputation when it comes to affairs of the oposite sex!!

Idiot don't go and find a job
Oh that's if you have one broke thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:

Ok pls give your yeye advize somwere else
And for your info am a successful business woman getting millions and using it support myself not a gold digger. Piriod

Shut up!!! shishi no gum u. No come here dey form commando and besides you're extremely very cheap. Nonese and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by jericco1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wow I like what I am seeing

3 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
No need, we know you'll dump the current bf. Just do it quick so he can move on asap too.
Some guys are really dating themselves cry
I hail guys wey dey carry girl matter for head

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Candidlady: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
maraellaa:
Idiot don't go and find a job Oh that's if you have one broke thing
am really sorry bout all ihave said
are you yoruba?
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by novia22(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

Fatality!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

you are a disgrace to our gender... You should be raped for 3days back2back both front&back! Then throw you out on the street naked with clipz attached to both of your niples! You stu'pid cfuk!

headlines

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
lipsrsealed

Na wa oh.............

No be your fault cha....Na the guyman I blame.... Because I fit swear say na that kind guyman go loosegaurd him fellow guyman because of ordinary 2k.....

But you see this life en,if na your fellow guyman wey dey come from Lagos to warri nai you give 5k,he go so much value am... Infact,he no go ever forget am...But you see woman,if you like,give her heaven and earth,she no go too value am,via say she go reason am say you only show her that love simply because of say you wor lash her undecided

Guymen,make we try wise up abeg..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by FanOfMyself: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
jericco1:
Wow I like what I am seeing
The gbas gbos between the two abi grin

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by novia22(f): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

headlines

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Godada(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec 2022 English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 9 2022] / What Happened To These Nairalanders? / Nairaland New Emojis: Who Else Dislikes Them Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.