Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

She's Getting Married Tomorrow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Getting Married Tomorrow (4283 Views)

She's getting married to her friend's ex / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Stargurl20(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
Men...biggest hypocrites ever!
You came to NL to create a post on how someone has lived her life. Mind your damn business and let others live their lives as they deem fit!
I believe you ain't a saint yourself blaming ladies for sleeping with guys...
Tell me, what of guys who create posts and boast about how they've slept with multiple women? All they get is pat on their backs.
Mind your own business!
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Sammiel: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
Dannyfan:
Are you a TIV? Like you're painting them bad. People like you were the ones spreading lies years ago that TIV people allow strangers to sleep with their wives. Which is not true. Immorality is not peculiar to a tribe it is universal. It might shock you what your mother, sisters, probably wife n daughters are doing behind you. Immorality is bad but your write up is centralised on bya Tribe and Makurdi, you just use the girl as a subject.
I have lived with a Tiv family and to be honest with you those allegations you posted up there are all true about the Tiv. My neighbour's wife was happily screwing a widower, who was a family friend to them and her husband who was equally a police officer like the receiving man never complained despite being informed about it. They themselves tell people this story you have up there in your post, so what more proof do you need?

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
Sammiel:
I have lived with a Tiv family and to be honest with you those allegations you posted up there are all true about the Tiv. My neighbour's wife was happily screwing a widower, who was a family friend to them and her husband who was equally a police officer like the receiving man never complained despite being informed about it. They themselves tell people this story you have up there in your post, so what more evidence do you need?
my brother, the thing don tire me oo. If I talk they go say na hate speech.
They don't even stay here in makurdi and they are busy denying facts.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Dannyfan(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
Sammiel:
I have lived with a Tiv family and to be honest with you those allegations you posted up there are all true about the Tiv. My neighbour's wife was happily screwing a widower, who was a family friend to them and her husband who was equally a police officer like the receiving man never complained despite being informed about it. They themselves tell people this story you have up there in your post, so what more evidence do you need?
You, shey u don screw their married woman before?
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Yuceeluv(f): 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
amen
Psalmspsalms:

Oh my God! My dear, may God bless you abundantly
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by bayocanny: 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Yeah, that's true. If u base here in makurdi, you will know what am talking about
you're right, TIV gehs are cheaper than anything
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Sammiel: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Dannyfan:
You, shey u don screw their married woman before?
Lol. You want make I die before my time? I am not from that side, where I come from, if you screw another man's wife you will definitely pay with your life in no time. Besides, I was very much young then and the woman in question is old enough to birth me.

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Good morning everyone.
Today being May the 28 baffles me how immoral our society have become. Am a guy of 23 and I still cherish all my parents taught me concerning girls.
On a serious note, I stay in Benue state, makurdi precisely. There's this particular family in my neighbourhood where a girl is about getting married. Am so happy for her. She's just 19-20 years of age. My Major concern is how she lived her life to this very point. This girl never stays one place. Always with different street guys. We've caught her and her sisters having sex with different guys in uncomplicated buildings. Even by 11:30pm, she with her sisters still roam about the street at night. The bad part of it is how smelling their body is. Believe me, you can't stand it. Tomorrow, this girl is getting married to an average man we've never seen before. I just find it so funny how those street guys she slept with will be looking at her and her husband to be. Am sure they will say ''see this girl wey we don chop finish''. U dey wait for mango make e ripe you no know say street guys don chop am with salt.
Haba, what's all these na? Aren't they any decent girl in makurdi again? They are so immoral. I do compare them to the town service buses we have here. Different people don enter commot. This isn't a hate speech but if we must tell ourselves the truth, you will agree with me that majority of makurdi girls are spoilt. Totally spoilt and very cheat. Cheaper than a cup of fresh pepper.
Am talking of the TIV people of Makurdi.
Its just my thought about everything.
No hard feelings pls
little wonder they still take the lead as the state with the highest number of HIV

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by franklingud(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2020
Bro you never see something.
Come to Enugu and see wonders.

Their own worse pass. Na sugar daddy dey reign for them now.

Small girls ooo big girls oo!! All of them don finish for sugar daddy hand.

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2020
Nobody be saint sha�
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Chenko001(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Good morning everyone.
Today being May the 28 baffles me how immoral our society have become. Am a guy of 23 and I still cherish all my parents taught me concerning girls.
On a serious note, I stay in Benue state, makurdi precisely. There's this particular family in my neighbourhood where a girl is about getting married. Am so happy for her. She's just 19-20 years of age. My Major concern is how she lived her life to this very point. This girl never stays one place. Always with different street guys. We've caught her and her sisters having sex with different guys in uncomplicated buildings. Even by 11:30pm, she with her sisters still roam about the street at night. The bad part of it is how smelling their body is. Believe me, you can't stand it. Tomorrow, this girl is getting married to an average man we've never seen before. I just find it so funny how those street guys she slept with will be looking at her and her husband to be. Am sure they will say ''see this girl wey we don chop finish''. U dey wait for mango make e ripe you no know say street guys don chop am with salt.
Haba, what's all these na? Aren't they any decent girl in makurdi again? They are so immoral. I do compare them to the town service buses we have here. Different people don enter commot. This isn't a hate speech but if we must tell ourselves the truth, you will agree with me that majority of makurdi girls are spoilt. Totally spoilt and very cheat. Cheaper than a cup of fresh pepper.
No hard feelings pls

Dude, sit down in a quiet place( say a basement at home) and think ' am I bitter for the things she had done or am I bitter that I was not a receiver'. It will help clear up your head and you will also realise that you yourself also is a sinner.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Elumity414(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2020
Join the group for fun

https:///D857rK6jatZBKohhxnPwUZ
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Kuruptnigga: 10:26am On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Good morning everyone.
No hard feelings pls
Hahahhahahahahha. Broooooosss!! You haven't seen anything yet about this Tiv girls. Tiv girls are the most useless girls in Nigeria. They love fvck pass anything. Here in my company. You can search about the company in Google "Okomu plantation"? They're many here in my estate. These girls get married to different people and gave birth to a baby of different fathers grin grin Dem go marry to one man ooh, later in the night that kind 12am Dem go sneek enter one of their sugar boy house go dey collect prick. grin for inside inside the farm wey people dey work, you go see headman go dey fvck them inside that farm. Both mama ooh, young girls oh, all of them don collect prick from different guys here. Omo tiv girls dey fvck die. You no go ever see Tiv girls with one husband. I swear Na lie. Them get piking from different men. Fvck for morning till night naim be there work.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2020
You seem worried that she is getting married, can I ask you why?
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by luvyaself95(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2020
And some people will say the best wife materials are in village because my thoughts is apart from lagos and Abuja other states are village.
My question now is those husband tailor finding wife materials where would they see them now embarassed

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

No be every free food person dey chop na. Why I no go attend the party? U want make this lockdown kill me
I agree with you bro. I served in Benue, and i must say, Makurdi girls are so so loose, So lascivious.
All these people arguing with you don't understand. Don't mind them.

It's mind boggling to me too, Marrying someone that the whole area guys have slept with. Tufia!!

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Dannyfan:
Are you a TIV? Like you're painting them bad. People like you were the ones spreading lies years ago that TIV people allow strangers to sleep with their wives. Which is not true. Immorality is not peculiar to a tribe it is universal. It might shock you what your mother, sisters, probably wife n daughters are doing behind you. Immorality is bad but your write up is centralised on a Tribe and Makurdi, you just use the girl as a subject.
Bros forget. What the OP said is totally right!. I served in Benue and i can attest to this.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Hahahhahahahahha. Broooooosss!! You haven't seen anything yet about this Tiv girls. Tiv girls are the most useless girls in Nigeria. They love fvck pass anything. Here in my company. You can search about the company in Google "Okomu plantation"? They're many here in my estate. These girls get married to different people and gave birth to a baby of different fathers grin grin Dem go marry to one man ooh, later in the night that kind 12am Dem go sneek enter one of their sugar boy house go dey collect prick. grin for inside inside the farm wey people dey work, you go see headman go dey fvck them inside that farm. Both mama ooh, young girls oh, all of them don collect prick from different guys here. Omo tiv girls dey fvck die. You no go ever see Tiv girls with one husband. I swear Na lie. Them get piking from different men. Fvck for morning till night naim be there work.
Thank God someone has an idea of what am talking about. I don't know why its so hard telling ourselves the truth

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:51am On May 29, 2020
SeverusSnape:

I agree with you bro. I served in Benue, and i must say, Makurdi girls are so so loose, So lascivious.
All these people arguing with you don't understand. Don't mind them.

It's mind boggling to me too, Marrying someone that the whole area guys have slept with. Tufia!!
God bless you plenty.
Marrying a public figure, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:53am On May 29, 2020
Chenko001:

Dude, sit down in a quiet place( say a basement at home) and think ' am I bitter for the things she had done or am I bitter that I was not a receiver'. It will help clear up your head and you will also realise that you yourself also is a sinner.
visit makurdi for a month and then u will thank me... All sin are equal but some are more intense than others. Even the Bible says sin against the holy spirit can never be forgiven even when all sin are equal.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 12:01pm On May 29, 2020
luvyaself95:
And some people will say the best wife materials are in village because my thoughts is apart from lagos and Abuja other states are village.
My question now is those husband tailor finding wife materials where would they see them now embarassed
Makurdi is not a village. People born out of wedlock can never account to anything in the society. (bible). What do u expect when even the parents were born out of wedlock.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 12:04pm On May 29, 2020
Joycekkh:
You seem worried that she is getting married, can I ask you why?
my sister, in case you don't know, tiv girls don't get married out of love. They get married because they got pregnant. Guide ur brothers against them.

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Kuruptnigga: 12:59pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Thank God someone has an idea of what am talking about. I don't know why its so hard telling ourselves the truth
Oboy forget what people are saying. You're not far from the truth. I swear even if that girl get married to that man, she will still fvck outside and get pregnant for another man. Tiv girls, abeg ooh. am far from them biko.

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 1:01pm On May 29, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Oboy forget what people are saying. You're not far from the truth. I swear even if that girl get married to that man, she will still fvck outside and get pregnant for another man. Tiv girls, abeg ooh. am far from them biko.
hahaha
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by paulolee(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2020
guy jus free d gal n her upcoming marriage with her past life...na she n her husband get matter to settle...las las e go trend and we all go settle am online...d tin is dt no matter how bad she is, u aint allowed to judge...jus face ur front n mind ur biznes...afterall nobody holy oo

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:
guy jus free d gal n her upcoming marriage with her past life...na she n her husband get matter to settle...las las e go trend and we all go settle am online...d tin is dt no matter how bad she is, u aint allowed to judge...jus face ur front n mind ur biznes...afterall nobody holy oo
Lol... Bro, I just went through ur profile. More like you are a product of circumstance. How will u be going about f**king girls. Now I've seen her brother on nl. Sorry for bursting ur bubbles.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Lol... Bro, I just went through ur profile. More like you are a product of circumstance. How will u be going about f**king girls. Now I've seen her brother on nl. Sorry for bursting ur bubbles.
haaaabaaa dts too harsh naa..Y wud u make a mistake on judging peps wit what u see or read online?? dts not fair...xo u think dt as u av gone tru my profile and u kno me well, u now av d right to judge me just because ur sin is different from mine...go get a lif my gee n allow GOD to judge

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by luvyaself95(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Makurdi is not a village. People born out of wedlock can never account to anything in the society. (bible). What do u expect when even the parents were born out of wedlock.

Alright.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
That is the sorry state of most young girls these days.

The body odour might even be from that dirty life style. Hmmm....

Anyways its only fair that the same men spoiling them will be the ones to end up with them.

Let them continue.

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:

haaaabaaa dts too harsh naa..Y wud u make a mistake on judging peps wit what u see or read online?? dts not fair...xo u think dt as u av gone tru my profile and u kno me well, u now av d right to judge me just because ur sin is different from mine...go get a lif my gee n allow GOD to judge
Am so sorry bro, pls don't take it too hard on me... Sorry for writing that. Am sowi
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2020
I think mainly all Ibols are promiscuos not their fault it's a generational curse angry

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by paulolee(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Am so sorry bro, pls don't take it too hard on me... Sorry for writing that. Am sowi
seriously no probs man....we cool...dts Y man is not GOD...enjoy d weekend

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / Curvy Ladies Are The New Trend. Are You Ready For This? / How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.