Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (33863 Views)

How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics) / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / See what I have been getting from psychopath Indians on Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Towncrier247: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
A Frustrated twitter user, @witney_witney , shared the screenshot of the messages she has been receiving from a married man who is persistent in his request for a relationship despite the fact that she has reminded him of his marital status. She wrote

'Soo lately, the rate at which married men be bugging my life is crazy... #SayNoToMarriedMen #AllowSingleGuysToGetMarriedToo .

[img]https://4.bp..com/--2NUpEa3FCk/WhwEKoHCyNI/AAAAAAAAHoc/VpOV7EC7gA8h38OQW5l3e9D77VxJm2rHgCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171127_132314_869.jpg[/img]

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/angry-nigerian-lady-shares-screenshot-of-the-dm-shes-been-receiving-from-a-married-man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Towncrier247: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by wildcatter23(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
All these girls be forming holy Mary upandan.
When you meet multimillionaire, you go start to dey collect cash and gifts in return for bottom power. you nor go show us screenshot. That married guy must be poor indeed. These hoes ain't loyal

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by tjskii(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Torr eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Foolish he-goat... Why marry in the first place if you can't keep your third leg. Some men are just a disgrace to manhood.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by hahn(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some men are daft sha angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
no matter the reason, I hate people that rat on others

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Jung(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Henrolla(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lolz.... Serves him right.

I wonder why some men rush into marriage when they know they are not done flirting.

There is a reason why being single comes before marriage.
I think It's basically for us to first learn go be “single" before getting married. Being single is much more than a response to a bio-data form.
It requires a lot a discipline, self-control and staying faithful to one partner.

How i wish guys can learn this and save our future families the unnecessary trauma.

It's almost impossible for a single guy that has not learnt the act of self-control to stay faithful to his wife when married...

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Don't let anything distract you all from the fact that the price of garri don come down. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by registration(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeah nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by aguiyi2: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
No be today we know say nyash dey for back.You will eventually come around.Omo slay queen Oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by worlexy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some men just don't have sense. you're married with kids yet you want to waste a single girl's time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by ibkayee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
I will always ask Nigerian men if they're married before I even ask of their names

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Superuser(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by jfkenny(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by oka4ugoo: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
"It's not a plight, it's the bitter truth"

Hope the story no go change if the man ask for ur account details.

Anyway continue, I'm loving this...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by zubinike(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
the man is probably 1960.....using Asian tricks
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
I would just block him. Go chat with your wife and leave me alone. Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Lordspicy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
finally.. .a chick with sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
And she kept chatting with him and could block him, she's definitely enjoying the attention.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by GrandMufti: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Learnstuffs: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
After all these drama she go still be side chick

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by DozieInc(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Straight up bae... like her self will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by zeusdgrt(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good gurl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by free2ryhme: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
the guy needs flogging
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by sod09(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
she tried

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
She wan dey use style form
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by medolab90(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Correct girl

Unlike those types

Who knows this slay queen

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man by simtosul: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.