Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55889 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Cutiekatty: 11:35am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=godkiller post=90077771]Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria. 09066721621 Lagos ,production and installation

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by JamesBond008(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Drop these particulars where? Im in Uyo & I'm interested in installation.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2020
Ekunokoyibo:
I have said it countless of time, if Trump were to be president in Africa, he would have been a brute, a totalitarian. He is a racist, mark my words, he will not win his second term election in November. It is only in Nigeria he has cult like followers just because he called our mumu president lifeless soul
grin
Ekunokoyibo:
I have said it countless of time, if Trump were to be president in Africa, he would have been a brute, a totalitarian. He is a racist, mark my words, he will not win his second term election in November. It is only in Nigeria he has cult like followers just because he called our mumu president lifeless soul
Lol ooo na wetin dem talk for 2016 oo
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Heavensent01(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2020
adadike:
Please sir, do not act like one president I know that shoots unharmed protesters but host terrorist in a national banquet . I don't support protesters that loot but arrest and prosecute them instead of shooting or you Sir will be dishonouring the memory of Floyd as well

is this how you address Buhari during the Islamic sect in Abuja? complex inferiority is one thing Africa must conquer first before they can measure with their peers

how can a Democratic president be saying undemocratic statement in a country that claimed to practice true form of democracy?

Abraham Lincoln must be regretting to see what's happening in his country lately
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by sonofanarchy(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

The part of Trump's speech that I supported has been quoted by me here.

So read to understand.
what you wrote is the truth but some dumb Nairalanders who are blinded by tribalism will come out to abuse you and they will want to sound intelligent like they know what they are saying but trust me they know nothing..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Believe it or not the white people you call racists prefer dealing with africans than black americans.
If nobody tells you this I will. Only few blacks in america are educated, sucessful and hardworking. Incase you don't know A large population of blacks are lazy, I won't exempt white either but they always seem to do the right things and blacks always affirm that they are dumb heads.
Trump may seem like a Tyrant to some of us here but he is a Zillion times better than the nicompoop you all voted here as our leader the very first who ousted Democratic rule(with an election).

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by sonofanarchy(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2020
I will create a topic on why blacks are violent
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by olumide4christ: 11:52am On May 29, 2020
PigTormentor:

America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

I know it's not for everyone, Nigeria is HOME FOR ME, it works for me.

This is just the truth sir...keep preaching it... hopefully everyone will understand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by zwar: 11:53am On May 29, 2020
Lovely to see someone who share the same views like me..Everyone told me i was nuts to come back home..But i am back to Motherland enjoying my long years of hard work. I concur with you ..work hard, return back home and live like a King. Do your part and contribute to the last economic frontier in the world. Opportunities are vast in Nigeria and i guess those of us with exposure and financial capabilities can see this ahead and do our part to create labour, opportunities and be part of Nigeria's future greatness. It will be nice to keep in touch with you ..Thumbs up ..you made my day with your comments smiley
PigTormentor:

America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by blowjohn(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Do not fear my broda.

The shooting will soon commence. Baba Trump will send this pipu to Hellfire once and for all!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy.
U too funny abeg

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Myer(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2020
Racoon:
The use of vulgar language by Trump is totally wrong but the criminal act of looting by the Floyd protesters is condemnable.

Twitter has become a joke all of a sudden.
Censoring a president for speaking like a president addressing a criminal crisis.

Guess the democrats have bought him too.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ChristoBam: 12:00pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
He is simply trying to honor the dead...how did the tweet glorify violence
It's no room for stealing stuffs in stores

***Pls don't look away, patronize this small brand of ours, make your boy no go express
We are one Nairaland family
Kindly see the thread on my signature for testimonies
Thanks

This is not the first heavy riot in the US. It's a pretty common thing. And at no time did any former president threaten to shoot the rioters. That's dumb and can only be allowed in a lawless country. Do you know how may innocent people will be caught in the Cross fire? Thereby worsening the already volatile situation of things.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2020
White People were looting and rioting too.
Nnamdipapakanu:
They killed a black and the other blacks went on rampage looting people shop

What msg does it pass to others?

It mean blacks are looters, always looking for an opportunity to loot

The death of Floyd is now a dishonor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
Sm
How many white and how man african Americans do you know?
Zeeknow3245:
Believe it or not the white people you call racists prefer dealing with africans than black americans.
If nobody tells you this I will. Only few blacks in america are educated, sucessful and hardworking. Incase you don't know A large population of blacks are lazy, I won't exempt white either but they always seem to do the right things and blacks always affirm that they are dumb heads.
Trump may seem like a Tyrant to some of us here but he is a Zillion times better than the nicompoop you all voted here as our leader the very first who ousted Democratic rule(with an election).

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2020
They are uncle Toms

Useless folks
PericomaNwankwo:
And some blacks/Africans take this man as their hero. Some people in Nigeria are pro Trump Andi wonder if they are okay? Trump that have been insulting Africans and blacks from time immemorial. And how can he stop when the oppressed are worshippers of their oppressor!! Tufiakwa.....shame on blacks!! An ido0t that banned us from migrating to US, claiming American while we all know his father's came to US as migrants. Someone that insults everyone and anyone. Restricted nation's from migrating to US, who owns US btw?? White people are also migrants!! F00ls

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by OriOko88(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
PigTormentor:

Weldone sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by DexterousOne(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Trump has been doing good since he entered power.
He has been tweeting from day one.
The man hasn't slowed down.
Fine u may say some things like opening of church is partly political but u can also see that some democratic governors and the Democrats dont want the election to hold. They agree that restaurants and beer joints should open bit dont want churches to open.
U just have to torture the Democrats cos they constitute a large majority of atheists, gays, and those kind of idiots

That's just wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by PigTormentor: 12:13pm On May 29, 2020
zwar:
Lovely to see someone who share the same views like me..Everyone told me i was nuts to come back home..But i am back to Motherland enjoying my long years of hard work. I concur with you ..work hard, return back home and live like a King. Do your part and contribute to the last economic frontier in the world. Opportunities are vast in Nigeria and i guess those of us with exposure and financial capabilities can see this ahead and do our part to create labour, opportunities and be part of Nigeria's future greatness. It will be nice to keep in touch with you ..Thumbs up ..you made my day with your comments smiley

I'm glad you followed your instincts instead of listening to the naysayers. Nigeria is tough but like you said, it's full of potentials and opportunities.
Nice to hear from like minds.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by DexterousOne(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Assuming what you said is true

Did you bother to ask WHY the supposed white folks will rather deal with Africans than AAs?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adelaja70(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
bluefilm:

It's always impossible until it's done.
YOU guys joke too much. I no blame una sha, you are used to it in Africa �
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
sonofanarchy:
what you wrote is the truth but some dumb Nairalanders who are blinded by tribalism will come out to abuse you and they will want to sound intelligent like they know what they are saying but trust me they know nothing..

You're right.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by blowjohn(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

That's just wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

U dont get my point. Most of the people who are attacking trump fall into that category.
Just name them....madonna, that guy with white hair in CNN etc

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adelaja70(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

Just wait and see
You why i don't blame you? You are used to it in Africa.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by DonCandido(f): 12:17pm On May 29, 2020
#On the marble#

Donald Trump will go down in history as the first gangster president of the United States.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by ZooOga: 12:18pm On May 29, 2020
White man caught burning down a Walgreens/Autozone #Minneapolisriots shocked

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/white-man-caught-burning-down-a-walgreens-minneapolisriots.3556493/

HOLY SH*T. The cop who started the vandalizing was outted by people who know him. His name is Jacob Pederson of the St. Paul PD.

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by DexterousOne(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2020
chris81964:

Your comment is very unfortunate. A black man lives in constant fear for his life whenever he has an encounter with the police. The police have killed black men and women in America with no fear of punishment. People have protested peacefully before and nothing has ever happened. As a black man with adult sons in America, I can't bring myself to watch the image of a handcuffed man lying on the ground while someone kneels on his throat and gradually watches the life leave that man. Many people saw it and even begged the police to take their knees of his throat. The office kept his knee on this man's throat even when he stopped moving and lapsed into unconsciousness. The mans pleas were ignored and when his life was taken they treated it as another incident. The officers got fired. They did not get persecuted for murder. Eric Garner in Staten island was another victim who was placed in a choke hold till he died. He said I can't breathe and they did not release him till he was dead. What was his crime? selling loose cigarettes. The man with the knee on his throat was cuffed on suspicions of having a forged check. There was no violence. A white man went into a church shot and killed 8 black people. The police who arrested him took him to McDonalds on the way to the precinct.
The anger and the helplessness is real. A young man went jogging, an ex uniformed man, his son and a friend hunted him down and shot him. His crime? jogging while black.

America only responds to equal violence. Trump did not refer to the white protesters who attacked people or who drove a car into a crowd of people as thugs. The race of the people doing the protest seems to matter. NHL championships have resulted in the looting and destruction of stores. They were never referred to as thugs.

Please don't buy into the silly narrative about black people that the media feeds you.

The anger is real

Please tell em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by pseudaria: 12:24pm On May 29, 2020
ceeroh:
Most of you that come here to air your opinions don't even watch TV (International News). You just type based on what you hear. Trump was wrong, Period!!

Oh!!! Are you talking about the very biased #fakenewscnn or the colonial era Western propaganda BBC. Trump was right just not politically correct which was what Obama mastered even though Obama messed up a bunch, the mainstream media still asslick him. Real Americans hate political correctness and that's why Trump will keep winning. Nigga you better stop watching CNN. Stay woke

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by justmi1: 12:28pm On May 29, 2020
I didn't see anywhere he mentioned blacks, he said THUGS which includes all the people that looted ( white and black) and if he needs to bring in the military to restore order, why not. Oh he should wait like Nigerian government till more damage is done?

And he said " shootings starts" NOT " killing starts"

We need to learn to comprehend more

P.S. i dont give a hoot about trump and his policies but i think Africans have a fundamental issue.

We keep saying white killing blacks but we kill ourselves daily over something as small as 100 naira or over who is right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by wowo2: 12:29pm On May 29, 2020
“A riot is the language of the unheard.”- MLK

TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

The part of Trump's speech that I supported has been quoted by me here.

So read to understand.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by PericomaNwankwo: 12:33pm On May 29, 2020
jaxxy:

He gave a stern warning doesn’t mean he’s going to do it literally. Calm down.

Yes we deserve ban already so we can focus on our leaders and yes trump is warning Nigerian and African leaders about accountability and proper leadership.

Africans must stop running from their problems bt rather fAce it and fix it.

As a realist i still support Trump.

You only support him due to your lack of nationalism. Grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.