Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout (8167 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by oyi1(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGU1WSxJUqo

After Watching This Video I Really Need To Hit The Gym ASAP. This Lockdown Is Making Me Gain Weight

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by godkiller(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2020
It take determination to achieve that, she did well.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ModestGal(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2020
oyi1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGU1WSxJUqo

After Watching This Video I Really Need To Hit The Gym ASAP. This Lockdown Is Making Me Gain Weight
Let's do it together please. I'm intrested in building muscles

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by timibare(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2020
It's so obvious naaa....u sucked ur Tommy in....take a close look at the pics well... looks like u gonna fall

11 Likes

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:54am On May 29, 2020
timibare:
It's so obvious naaa....u sucked ur Tommy in....take a close look at the pics well... looks like u gonna fall

As in ehn

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Callertunez: 11:04am On May 29, 2020
timibare:
grin
timibare:
alaye leave am to hustle na grin

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by fati2001(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2020
but nah the same clothes you wear over the weeks na.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ehmmy11(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2020
In case you don't know.. You can't target a part of your body to lose fat it's always a full body thing except through surgery..

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Rebelutionary: 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
zero 8 zero 3 seven 0 four 1 five zero 7
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by emaskocoded(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

God bless Nigeria.

I want to learn 08103551974
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

Let's do it together please. I'm intrested in building muscles
Its better you get interested in losing fat instead.

Building muscles will only make you look masculine and unattractive.
No man wants to romance or smooch a body with muscles(feels gay).
A man's body should be muscular and toned,a woman's body should be soft and fleshy.

Imagine your boyfriend/husband having big ass and man boobs with figure 8....
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Simplecity(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
Who is this one trying to deceive??
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2020
Cool exercise is bae.
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by scoundrel(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
Whenever someone tries to exercise it’s always the guys who’ve never done so for a day who give the loudest advice. I won’t watch the video because it’s obvious the woman sucked her belly in. I have never seen exercise give quick results in ten days. If it did then Arnold and sport athletes waste years of their lives expending unnecessary energy. The quickest I’ve seen exercise work is two weeks, which involved taking shortcuts like half reps to blow up muscles with blood supply.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Vickho6(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:

God bless Nigeria.

Am also interested,,,
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
Fake shit. 10 days cannot do anything. Belle is sucked too
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by NiklauseFred(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
After one week?!
She sleep for the gym? undecided angry
Abeg stop all this lies!

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by paulolee(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2020
good
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Lamasta(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
After another week let's see the miracle that will happen again grin keep it up
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ModestGal(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:

A man's body should be muscular and toned,a woman's body should be soft and fleshy.
I'm sorry, I have no response for an educated illiterate who thinks he knows it all. Kindly help yourself with google

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

How do you mean
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2020
I exercise, but I can't kill myself. It improves your appearance but it all depends on your self image.

Sometimes if you follow what you see online you may see a girl instead of saying "after surgery" she will say "after exercise" and you will go and punish yourself in the gym. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:

How do you mean

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Lorayne(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:

This is not true..
She will only get muscular if she takes steroids.
Weight lifting will help her lose weight faster than cardio(muscle burns more calories at rest).
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ModestGal(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:

ModestGal you intentionally empty quoted me

My God will judge you *sobbing*
I don't understand you.
The guy above have explained to you what muscle building is for women.

Leg me expantiate, when a woman train muscles, it firms her body, make her stronger and labour is usually less painful, with less stress and shorter period. Unlike men, women can not become muscular in physique, unless they are undergoing an intense amount of training, take a look at our female teams that train everyday, and yet, they do not look too muscular. Even for a man, not all men could easily build muscles and it takes a lot of gym visitations and heavy weight carrying

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Tedpgrass: 8:03pm On May 29, 2020
With all the scaffolding you get for under that cloth... 10 day exercise Ko, 10 day exercise ni

This "Faking it till you make it" life get comma oo..

Like Joke like Joke 1 celebrity/ yeybrity in the abroad may face jail term if appropriate scrutiny is applied..

Let him that has ears, use them oooo

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2020
Lorayne:

This is not true..
She will only get muscular if she takes steroids.
Weight lifting will help her lose weight faster than cardio(muscle burns more calories at rest).
So you mean female footballers who have muscles(Asisat oshoala below) do use steroids?
People like them lift weight to keep fit not to participate in muscle competition making use of steroids unecessary

The fact you stated is absolutely true.But after the muscles burn the fat,she will end up looking like Asisat oshoala and many female footballers

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Lorayne(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:
So you mean female footballers who have muscles(Aishat oshoala below) do use steroids?
People like them lift weight to keep fit not to participate in muscle competition making use of steroids unecessary

The fact you stated is absolutely true.But after the muscles burn the fat,she will end up looking like Aishat oshoala and many female footballers
Nawa for you o .... Is this one muscular? Oshoala muscles ain't that big na

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

I don't understand you.
The guy above have explained to you what muscle building is for women.

Leg me expantiate, when a woman build muscles, it firms her body, make her stronger and labour is usually less painful, with less stress and shorter period. Unlike men, women can not become muscular in physique, unless they are undergoing an intense amount of training, take a look at our female teams that train everyday, and yet, they do not look too muscular. Even for a man, not all men could easily build muscles and it takes a lot of gym visitations and heavy weight carrying
I fully understand you.

Below is Asisat Oshoala,a female footballer who is not gyming to look muscular but rather keep fit like you.Are you okay with her physique?

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Lorayne:

Nawa for you o .... Is this one muscular? Oshoala muscles ain't that big na
It aint big but they are pronounced making her look non sexy

Which do you find more attractive and appealing between Oshoala and the lady below??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / The Sex I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.