Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout (8178 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Lorayne(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
Albertone:
It aint big but they are pronounced making her look non sexy

Which do you find more attractive and appealing between Oshoala and the lady below??
God!.... She doesn't have to look like oshoala... Haba!... Oshoala is a footballer for God's sake she does other rigorous trainings that make her look that way... Just because modestgal wants to start weight lifting doesn't mean she's gonna end up like that.
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by ModestGal(f): 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
Lorayne:

God!.... She doesn't have to look like oshoala... Haba!... Oshoala is a footballer for God's sake she does other rigorous trainings that make her look that way... Just because modestgal wants to start weight lifting doesn't mean she's gonna end up like that.
I think he's a young guy. I do think like him in my early teenagehood too so I understand him
@albertone

1 Like

Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Lastmankc(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
It take determination to achieve that, she did well.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
I am interested. 07063789517
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2020
Lorayne:

Okay I agree with you.
Re: Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout by Albertone(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2020
ModestGal:

I think he's a young guy. I do think like him in my early teenagehood too so I understand him
@albertone
Sighs...It's alright.

Modified
Thanks for the enlightenment.I sure learnt a few things
@Lorayne

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / Tears Of Love... A Magical Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.