Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind (5683 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by eddy60: 10:13pm On May 29, 2020
its both ways either she is in love with u or she is not,but sees u as a cool person
its ur intension dat is making u feel uncomfortable
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by fattprince(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2020
makydebbie:

Didn't you read where the op said she's too young? Don't you have a child too?
And you're a woman too. Wow.
Sorry oh! At what age did you start having sex? Just asking for a friend here.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by makydebbie(f): 12:05am On May 30, 2020
fattprince:

Sorry oh! At what age did you start having sex? Just asking for a friend here.

Stupid pedophile, get the fvck out of my mention. I hope you rot in jail penisless for looking at minors.

1 Like

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by multiple4u: 2:02am On May 30, 2020
How old is she?
olajonzin:
i like her but she is to young to date ....that why i want free my mind about what i really feel about her
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by multiple4u: 2:03am On May 30, 2020
How old is she?
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Poseidon000: 2:24am On May 30, 2020
makydebbie:
All the boys (because I can't call them men) in this thread telling the op to have sex with the girl who has never mentioned sex with the op are all rapists. We should be wary of these people. Op is even saying she's still young and look at that bastard above me telling him to "plug socket". Bunch of pedophiles and rapists.
Spits.
Why are you foaming in the mouth? The guys your vituperation is directed at, made their comments prior to when Op updated that the subject matter is a minor. So, why hold them liable for pedophilia by the terse information the Op gave, irrespective of their lewd and lascivious comment which i also find distasteful.

1 Like

Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by fattprince(m): 5:39am On May 30, 2020
makydebbie:

Stupid pedophile, get the fvck out of my mention. I hope you rot in jail penisless for looking at minors.
LMAO not a pedophile. I've never Bleep a girl below 20. I just don't like hypocrites as much as I don't like pedophiles. So again at what age did you start fvcking?
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On May 30, 2020
Poseidon000:

Why are you foaming in the mouth? The guys your vituperation is directed at, made their comments prior to when Op updated that the subject matter is a minor. So, why hold them liable for pedophilia by the terse information the Op gave, irrespective of their lewd and lascivious comment which i also find distasteful.

Broooo it's not your phone or data I'm using to foam so please drop your comment and don't quote me. Even if she's not a minor, this girl hasn't initiated anything sexual with the op, so yes my rapist accusations still stands.
Get the fvck out of my mention biko. I don't give a fvck what you think.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Mawex(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2020
olajonzin:
sorry if i type many error in my english.....she came to book game in my shop ....since i am the only one in shop and i only have one laptop for booking...i allow her to come inside where i was sitting so she could be confortable with her booking....ever since then she coming around that she came to greet me ....she even tells me that she tired of her sister....she is staying at her sister place but sister would not allow to come outside...she just manage to come and see me...but...we are not dating....why would she be saying those word to me ....as if we are both in relationship....she even gave me her to call her....i do call her most time i feel confortable to call her .....guy with experience .....what do you think she really up to

Invite her to your house and.........

You know the rest.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
i kwn dis is where it will started.....she don dey demand....woman with this there send me card attitude
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by Poseidon000: 10:02pm On May 30, 2020
makydebbie:

Broooo it's not your phone or data I'm using to foam so please drop your comment and don't quote me. Even if she's not a minor, this girl hasn't initiated anything sexual with the op, so yes my rapist accusations still stands.
Get the fvck out of my mention biko. I don't give a fvck what you think.
Woah!grin Take some respite before you pass out in your convulsion. I see that you Learnt some few curse words and feel strong enough to take on the whole world with your inanity, but then again, tread with caution before you get murdered on your own shit.
Conversely; you don't go around fire and expect not to sweat. When you come to a public fora to yap gibberish, you'll be addressed accordingly, and you're in no position to choose who that would be. If you want privacy, go to whatsapp or Facebook to yap your tosh.

Now to the matter: you're exactly the type who send innocent people to death or jail with false rape accusation just because of little quarrel. Cos, there's no way people making lascivious comment online is tantamount to rape. You're malicious, vile and toxic at the same breath. My heart are with unsuspecting men who gravitate toward you.
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by davealvaro: 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
if devil see say things don da go well 4 u.. he go send one girl come give u..
Re: She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind by olajonzin(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
davealvaro:
if devil see say things don da go well 4 u.. he go send one girl come give u..
......i can also date devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.