Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) (33369 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Picture Of Women Collecting PDP Rice And Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by msmon(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2015
The People’s Democatic Party are not joking with their campaign strategies. I just got hold of this picture of some members of the party inspecting their alleged warehouse filled with bags of Rice which has President Jonathan’s picture on them.

On when they intend to share the rice is still unknown but if the rice comes your way collect it BUT vote according to your conscience because rice go finish one day, Ask Ekiti people they know better.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/exclusive-see-photo-of-pdp-rice-warehouse-in-ogun-state/

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by asha80(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Ah buruji kashamu omoluabi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MalcoImX: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Why these inducements? Do you even have to give people rice/beans if you have worked well?

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2015
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by RedArrow: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Collect the Stomach infrastructure (Rice), Vote your conscience, vote your future and the future of your children.

God Bless Nigeria

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Please collect the rice don't be shy or trying to be honest or thinking you have sold your soul no. You are basically collecting your tax returns and benefits that pdp stole from you and still vote for the person you think is right for us.
A certain pdp supporter told me people don't like the governor of ogun state because he knows the value of money too much. Well I now asked him if he was after a clueless governor or the right man that will do the right thing save us money and spend it on the right things the state needs. I'm a big supporter of good government.
We followers need to show our leaders how we want to be governed. We are the main problem in the fight against corruption because we don't challenge them.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Adminisher: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2015
These people have wrecked all Nigerian rice farmers for another two years. Imported rice is now much cheaper by far than locally produced rice because we have imported two years consumption of Thai rice to allow for donations by Dr Cluelss and his crooks like Kashamu. Even Adesina the agric minister has stopped reeling out statistics for now because he cannot defend them anymore.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by ghost1718(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
politicians and rice sharing, are we birds?? Why cant they have warehouse for books, and other educational stuff then add rice as bonus .......... Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by seunfly: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
They ve turned their people to beggers just to control them into their own selfish interest.

Politicians turn female graduates into their prostitutes, male graduate to their touts and citizens to beggers. God will judge all of them and their supporters.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by reborn1: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Imported rice from Thailand. Shame...

12 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
Imported rice, my friend

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Sometimes I jes want to look at dis politicians like they are clowns...enriching their personal lives nd claiming they are working for us...before dis election period..how many of them has come to us to fulfill their personal promises??

They see d masses as people they can easily walk tru...They all claim to deliver power but still d oil rich ogoni can't even boast of constant power supply....u vote dem in..they change numbers nd reject letters...It feels so good knowing dah dis people can't go to hell with our money....God is watching tho...

Nigeria will become great again...

#DO NOT SELL YOUR VOTE

#VOTE NO BE FIGHT

Your vote ur right...

Make it count

30 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by stebell(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why these inducements? Do you even have to give people rice/beans if you have worked well?

GEJ has performed very well yet some roaches in Nland are saying the opposite. So if giving them rice is the solution, let it fly.

GEJ still.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by espn(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
stebell:

GEJ has performed very well yet some roaches in Nland are saying the opposite. So if giving them rice is the solution, let it fly.

GEJ still.........
with dis kind of comment. The future is bleak. God save Nigeria.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by deejayterabyte(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
They want to buy our votes again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shine your eyes! Collect the rice and vote for the right party

why dem no dey share these things reach my area? Ehn?

Package Distribution Party angry angry angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Popularly known as Esho jinadu, buruji kasham.
The richest man in ijebu igbo, around 2010/2011 he shared different cars to his loyalist, they were made to swear an oath that they won't defect to other party. Now after he lost to apc he now decides to contest himself for senate.

Do not forget he is a drug baron, still wanted in the USA for drug related offence

20 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Nwabekeyi2: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
1billion to feed the president and his family.

Ignore Nigerians for four years and start distributing imported rice 2 weeks to election.

GEJ is truly making use of his Phd

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Thou shall not liv by rice alone bt m stil gonna vote GEJ comes FAILbuhari 14.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
OK ..Rice is meant to be eaten...I like Jollof and Fried rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Bsc(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
The rice is for the displaced in nigeria...but PDP big heads are sharing it secretly.. Na only big man house that rice go enter....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by dollarlander: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
stebell:

GEJ still.........

Tell us, what has he done?

9 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Dear God!

So food can be freely given in this country?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
I don't need no bag of rice to vote for president Jonathan

He has done excellently well so he deserve my vote

Gej till 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by kagel: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
msmon:
The People’s Democatic Party are not joking with their campaign strategies. I just got hold of this picture of some members of the party inspecting their alleged warehouse filled with bags of Rice which has President Jonathan’s picture on them.

On when they intend to share the rice is still unknown but if the rice comes your way collect it BUT vote according to your conscience because rice go finish one day, Ask Ekiti people they know better.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/exclusive-see-photo-of-pdp-rice-warehouse-in-ogun-state/
EEEHEE! IS IT BAD JONATHAN RICE YES! WE ONCE EAT ABIOLA RICE AND SO WHAT >saboteur.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Na wa oooooooo!
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by falconey(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
So only during election we can benefit from FG
in this country? Do they think they can fool us
forever? The same routine every four
years..thou we have natural fools that will fall
for it

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MZdamola(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
politicians and rice sharing, are we birds?? Why cant they have warehouse for books, and other educational stuff than add rice as bonus .......... Smh
I wonder if they know d true meaning of democracy..... rice, as in rice for that matter, I bow my head in shame

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by missionmex(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Rice or no rice my vote is for GEJ
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Burger01(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
In the name of politics..Smh.

If you like distribute cars, na Buhari I go vote for,..

#Change.
#Buhari
#iHaveDecided.

28 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by olaboy001(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
The level of your stupidity is getting more high day by day....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MZdamola(f): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
politicians and rice sharing, are we birds?? Why cant they have warehouse for books, and other educational stuff than add rice as bonus .......... Smh
Btw, u have spoken well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos] / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.