Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (33399 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Golan007: 2:11pm On May 29, 2020
Zuriel23:
Ok
You are right. First he brought out almost every resources in Rivers state government account for the emergence of this government in 2015.
Then in 2019, Amechi made sure that PDP didn't get more than five hundred thousand votes in Rivers state by disrupting every strong hold of PDP with the help of the military.
So President have to show him that 'love'. After all, it's government of scratch my back and I scratch yours.

Wike didnt use Rivers resources to reverse the "injustice" abi?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by winj3: 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
Liar, Buhari has difficulty forming interpersonal relationships with people who don’t speak Hausa - that is a fact!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by chatinent: 2:49pm On May 29, 2020
One day, many people we see today will be imprisoned. I don't mean those Orji-Uzor-Kalu kind of prison, I mean biblical Joseph's type. But theirs will see no light.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2020
desiredhome:

Dude, Use your brain....it's not for fancy
Get out phool
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by FrenchyL(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Yankee101: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
Nope

It's because he emptied Rivers State's coffers to have him elected. Na Rivers people I pity?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by senatordave1(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
Yankee101:
Nope

It's because he emptied Rivers State's coffers to have him elected. Na Rivers people I pity?

But wike did the same for pdp and tambuwal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by waledeji(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
You dey sleep before?
It took you so long before you did your canceling job, abi them never pay you ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Yankee101: 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
senatordave1:

But wike did the same for pdp and tambuwal

Of course and many more

No one has emptied their State's treasury for elections like Ameachi.

Wife and Tammbuwal stopped spending when Atiku won the primaries
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Golan007: 4:19pm On May 29, 2020
winj3:
Liar, Buhari has difficulty forming interpersonal relationships with people who don’t speak Hausa - that is a fact!
You are his P.A. abi?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by ZIAZI(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2020
FROM AN IKWERRE MAN!

We know our history very well as Ikwerre people and trust me, it has nothing to do with the Igbos. Ikwerre, Ogba and Ekpeye were siblings and children of a prominent Bini son who fled the Bini kingdom. Our contact with the Igbos started during the British reign in Nigeria. In fact, the Igbo translation of the Holy Bible was introduced in Ikwerre land by a British Missionary and it met very strong resistance as our people did not understand it. In the early 50's, the Igbos dominated Port Harcourt and even named the cities after their names. This was later renamed by the Ikwerres. We know our history as a people and we do not want someone on nairaland to rewrite it for us in 2020. The fact ur language is similar to ours doesn't mean we were carved out of Igbo. Besides, some have argued that the Igbos originate from Israel, so does it mean that the Ikwerres are somewhat Israelites??
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Adaibeku(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
Nairaland really gives you voice grin grin grin

You now feel like a queen on nairaland grin grin grin
am a queen , my uncle is a king in Abia ,so I share royal blood...go n like adaobi biafran queen on Facebook , then u shall get beautiful igbo wives
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by phelonrays: 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
you're what I call "Idad".
Ask any Akwa Ibom or efik man you know what it means.
'' Idad'' indeed... grin

But bro, isn't that word too harsh?? cry
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Blackking98(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
phelonrays:
'' Idad'' indeed... grin

But bro, isn't that word too harsh?? cry
not at all. It fits his Sense of judgment.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Chimasoka: 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
5 Selfish Reasons Why I Married My Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI1PEURCzr4
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by eagleu: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
He loves him like a wolf would love a sheep
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Ayobamipeter36: 5:03pm On May 29, 2020
bandit are killing people in kaduna and elrufai is still saying this
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2020
2loadedguy:
Amaechi is a great man and I respect him a lot.He is one of the few politicians I admire a lot in Nigeria, I remember when i did my youth service in rivers state and amaechi was governor, he built roads and stepped on overbearing elders/cultists toes and to crown it all amaechi was paying youth corpers 110,000k the moment you are passing out irrespective of your tribe or religion.As a minister amaechi has been building railways everywhere.The one in rivers now has eroded all these legacies and only making noise everywhere. Ride on Amaechi the great man.

You're right on this bro. My sis served there during Amaechi's tenure.. she was also paid that amount.

I admire what he's in the Transport/Railway sector.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Burruchaga71(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
cool.

Is he Igbo

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin
No yoruba Muslim
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
Give me Amaechi as Nigeria president anyday, I will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by waledeji(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
am a queen , my uncle is a king in Abia ,so I share royal blood...go n like adaobi biafran queen on Facebook , then u shall get beautiful igbo wives
Always resist the urge to shalaye cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by whoawa(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
Who cares?
If he like let him like him like his cap.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by desiredhome: 6:02pm On May 29, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Get out phool

Olodo
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Adaibeku(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
Always resist the urge to shalaye cheesy cheesy cheesy
wat is shalaye ? Pls biafra shud be on ur mind as a Yoruba let's save our generations from fulani
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by waledeji(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
wat is shalaye ? Pls biafra shud be on ur mind as a Yoruba let's save our generations from fulani
You say what

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by FEGNO: 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
And why won't PMB love him. A man who frustrated and made sure a University slated for his Niger Delta region did not materialize only to go to Katsina and site one would of course be loved by PMB. Arse licker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.