Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54866 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Motivational324: 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
‪What prophet Muhammad S.A.W said you should do when having a bad dreams �����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6XyABJX99A
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
After this administration finish dealing with us if we see anything that resemble Buhari we go run.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Royalfurnitures: 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
By the time buhari finish with Nigerians,their brains will revert

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
For Heaven's sake!
Why this much zeal in squeezing money out of us without a corresponding bettering of our lives except theirs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by oluwasegun007(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2020
Yy
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Johnsghana(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerians better get ready!

These are the kind of ill thought through policies govt will be churning out in the coming as oil revenue keeps disappearing.

Many of you wanted Fowler out - who increased Lagos govt internally generated revenue when Obj refused to give Lagos federal allocation for 8 years without burdening the populace - now you will get the whip from elements that don't care about the people and would not be bothered about using their brains.

Don't worry, winter is coming!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by AuroraB(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
This is Wickedness.. Collecting money from Hardworking Businessmen and giving it to Lazy politicians..
Meanwhile No reasonable Infrastructural development in Nigeria.
I just dey laugh copiously at this picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Kennywills7(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
It's fair to say that this government came to steal, kill and to destroy
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Queenlovely(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
Wolgrace:

In full support. Who is championing it?
You and I

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by bluefilm: 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
Criminals only looking out for more and more ways to be exploiting the people.

You want to start charging people for receiving ordinary WhatsApp messages abi?

WhatsApp that is not even your own?

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by SarkinYarki: 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.

That's the painful thing ,most of the zombies are men over 40 with families ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by daniwise(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Chai,this is a real definition of a one chance government. U withhdraw or deposit above 500k,u get charged 3% and 2% in that order plus stamp duty.The most painful of it all is there is no significant development on ground.Let's all enjoy this journey to no destination together.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by bejeria101(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Omo see broda! Broda wey dey thief.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

You and I

On what portfolios, mode of interaction, strategical flawless protest, enclosed meeting centres, etc...? These should be set before calling on others..
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by collum(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
this present leaders we have in Nigeria is confused, cursed, and lack ideas. may God help nigerians
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by silaswills01(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
>: crywicked people God will punish them
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by chukwugoziegi: 2:31pm On May 29, 2020
They need to sell us too.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Tonytonex(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
They want to reap where they did not sow. God is watching.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Heavensent01(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
our darling daddy knows the best. we followed anything our darling daddy do

@Mannnabbqgrills we rise!

but no one gree ask him where he rise to? one can rise to the psychiatric
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by MyOpinion1(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
Like I said, they will soon place for sale on this country...
No industry, you people keep borrowing up and down, where do you want to get the money to pay back if not to increase tax on innocent masses
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
I hate banks ehn.

GTB has chop me die with various unknown charges
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by kunletexs: 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
Collecting money from every available platform.

Buhari, Sey deduction ni a pere ki o wa se ni bini?

Deduction on this, deduction on that, na the change you promise be this?

Make I await response
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by mmsen: 2:34pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerians are stupid.

Taxing whatsapp messages?

You can't build a power grid but you want to monitor and tax whatsapp messages?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.

Pay your stamp duties so that government can function and deliver, oil is almost useless. Taxes are the lifelines most countries except those ones with natural resources

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by kingcalipha(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the next level. Please fasten your seat belts, we are about to takeoff.

FIRS already know they are fantasizing, but having thoughts of such fantasy?
O boy!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Thetruthalways: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
MylezKayn:
After 5 years of #FailedLeadership, Poor Economic policies and unfettered looting Nigeria has run out of Money. From now till 2023 there's go to be unparalleled suffering. Better brace yourself for impact

When progressives talk about the rot in the system, our 30k BMC brethren attack us.

All lies and falsehoods will definitely come to an end.

P.S: If you quote me for rubbish, I'll give it to you "Hot Hot"
Continue deceiving yourself with 30K BMC...some are making it in this government through the social media stuff...you are being deceived they are being paid 30K
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by haon: 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
This government will not kill us o. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh0Nivwq_iU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.