Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES (5391 Views)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures / Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures / Update: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 8:46am On May 30, 2020
Update from Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge. 2nd Niger bridge is a single biggest infrastructure in Nigeria since 1999.

There's also other infrastructures that are connected to the 2nd Niger bridge like the Obosi cloverleaf interchange and Atani road overpass.

This single infrastructure will expand and advance SE region particularly the city of Onitsha economically as the economic hub of the region.

I am not interested in PDP or APC or APGA or YPP, my interest getting the job done for good, development and advancement of Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by ANSMEDIA: 8:47am On May 30, 2020
Continuation

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by flyingpig: 8:47am On May 30, 2020
This bridge will be used again for campaigns in 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2020
Nice One

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Prrot: 8:48am On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Okoroawusa: 8:50am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

At least we will be seeing it live than on a board

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2020
Good one. Buhari will leave a legacy to be remembered if this bridge and the attendant dredging of the river is completed during his tenure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by ojun50(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Ikegift4real(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2020
way to go. Buhari must perform. �.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by simplexvi: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
nice one
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Update from Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge. 2nd Niger bridge is a single biggest infrastructure in Nigeria since 1999.

There's also other infrastructures that are connected to the 2nd Niger bridge like the Obosi cloverleaf interchange and Atani road overpass.

This single infrastructure will expand and advance SE region particularly the city of Onitsha economically as the economic hub of the region.

I am not interested in PDP or APC or APGA or YPP, my interest getting the job done for the good, development and advancement of Anambra.

Stop posting and reposting old pictures.

The bridge is only 20 something percent done.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Sammy07: 8:55am On May 30, 2020
Wow, that's nice.
Bridge is not easy to construct.

It'll take months.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Elsadam(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Wether you like it or not President buhari remain the best thing happening to nigeria right now and this giant project will be completed before the end of 2023.
May God in his mercy continue to guide and protects him. May God continue to expose and purnish the enemies of this nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by flyingpig: 8:57am On May 30, 2020
Elsadam:

Wether you like it or not President buhari remain the best thing happening to nigeria right now and this giant project will be completed before the end of 2023.
May God in his mercy continue to guide and protects him. May God continue to expose and purnish the enemies of this nation.

LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by keentola(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Seetto: 9:01am On May 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop posting and reposting old pictures.

The bridge is only 20 something percent done.
I think you should be ashamed of yourself, a Fulani Muslim terrorists bigot is giving you what your adopted godson failed to deliver in 6 years

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by SLAP44: 9:01am On May 30, 2020
Jonathan Goodluck really tried.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by SLAP44: 9:02am On May 30, 2020
Seetto:

I think you should be ashamed of yourself, a Fulani Muslim terrorists bigot is giving you what your adopted godson failed to deliver in 6 years

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by edochie12: 9:03am On May 30, 2020
Workers has return to the site now after two months away because if covid-19,they are seriously working at the bridge now,I resides in Onitsha,so I know everything

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2020
Seetto:

With his money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by slivertongue: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
if GEJ didn't initiate this project GMB would not have started it. govt is a continum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2020
I think this bridge isn't moving, same picture I see last year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Seetto: 9:20am On May 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

With his money.
And if he chose not to do it like your ogogoro adopted son...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2020
Seetto:
And if he chose not to do it like your ogogoro adopted son...
Noted.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by yusluvad(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I think this bridge isn't moving, same picture I see last year
You got it right jare. They're just rerolling old pictures just to deceive gullible Nigerians that they are working...

The old man (Buhari) and his yeye team can lie for Africa and Asia...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

I am not interested in PDP or APC or APGA or YPP, my interest getting the job done for the good, development and advancement of Anambra.
The name is 2nd Niger bridge not Onitsha please take note

3 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by sesameq: 9:27am On May 30, 2020
some people will not like this!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
Good progression

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by ThatFairGuy: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
God bless PRESIDENCY (PMB, PYO and others) God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by franozx: 10:08am On May 30, 2020
simplexvi:
nice one

cool
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by kollinskollins(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2020
Since... What is fashola doing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC: No Fuel Price Increase Without Fixing Refineries / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC / Was Africa Better Under Colonial Rule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.