Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES (5393 Views)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures / Updates On The Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures / Update: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On May 30, 2020
michaelogenyi:

you are an agbo man, so why are you more concerned with issues concern biafraudd?
Your joke is dry and flat like one kind head

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by EzeNdiAra: 1:30pm On May 30, 2020

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by EzeNdiAra: 1:31pm On May 30, 2020
Afamed:

What's exactly your point?

Don't you have sense?

You should know I was replying a user here
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Afamed: 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Don't you have sense?

You should know I was replying a user here
Is that how you reply your uncle?

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
michaelogenyi:

True talk. Onitsha PORT is already in place, once JB complete the bridge, it will start operation
. Goods will become cheaper n new jobs created, thereby stimulating eonomic growth. The cost of transporting containers to dry seaports will only inflate price of the imported goods.

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Enyimbafc: 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
I have been to this site severally and i can assure u that no work is going on in that place,this is just a kangaroo project.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:
This bridge will be used again for campaigns in 2023

GEJ used 3D drawings of the bridge for campaign in 2015 and you fell for it and voted for him.
Be still, men at work.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by suremanpatriot: 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
una sure sey container loaded trailers no go fall this breedge? Una think am well so
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by kayfra: 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
dangermouse:
Reason(s)?

Not practical
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:

LMAO
Ipob be grateful for once.

1 Like

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Amhatu(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
A Nice Read! Thanks for posting the update.

Onitsha-Asaba Economic Area will be a New Nigeria Economic Power House in Near Future. cool cool cool
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by FEGNO: 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
It is my considered view that this bridge is an example of everything wrong with Nigeria on one hand and the relationship between Nigeria and its accomodation of the igbos. There is everything wrong in the fact that a bridge which in normal climes should be a silent and forgone issue taken for granted in its construction is rather used now as a propaganda and political tool to make a false proclamation that the igbos are well accomodated in the Nigerian State. And so anytime there is a comment on these issues, the Niger bridge project is pulled out as if to say, you igbos are getting a bridge. What else do you want? It is now an Eldorado of sorts to signify all inclusiveness and the magnanimity of an oligarchy. A favor of sorts from a feudal master.
I get sick seeing the pictures of the bridge works and the manner in which it is deployed. If one is truthful to oneself, which other civil project in Nigeria has been used politically as this bridge has been? A mere civil works garbed in so much propaganda and used for a sickening self serving and dishonest objective. To show what is not there.
What a great pity and damn this bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Ojiofor: 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

At least we will be seeing it live than on a board

We expect the bridge to be commissioned in 2022 they should keep to that.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
dangermouse:
. Goods will become cheaper n new jobs created, thereby stimulating eonomic growth. The cost of transporting containers to dry seaports will only inflate price of the imported goods.
Imported goods?
That we pay for with oil dollars?
Is there no vision beyond importation?

Even with that why not develop Ports in Bayelsa, Rivers ,Cross River or Akwa Ibom?

So those states don't need growth and development?
They are cheerleaders? They should sacrifice their own safety for Onitsha.
What is needed is to boost seaports that will serve the Eastern part of the country all the way to Maiduguri.
The sensible way to do that is a coastal Port linked by rail to dry ports.

Yes Onitsha has a dock for barges and such like but it will not be dredged for ocean going vessels
That is just fantasy Why not dredge to Port Harcourt?

Let us do the obvious before doing the mystical
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:00pm On May 30, 2020
FEGNO:
It is my considered view that this bridge is an example of everything wrong with Nigeria on one hand and the relationship between Nigeria and its accomodation of the igbos. There is everything wrong in the fact that a bridge which in normal climes should be a silent and forgone issue taken for granted in its construction is rather used now as a propaganda and political tool to make a false proclamation that the igbos are well accomodated in the Nigerian State. And so anytime there is a comment on these issues, the Niger bridge project is pulled out as if to say, you igbos are getting a bridge. What else do you want? It is now an Eldorado of sorts to signify all inclusiveness and the magnanimity of an oligarchy. A favor of sorts from a feudal master.
I get sick seeing the pictures of the bridge works and the manner in which it is deployed. If one is truthful to oneself, which other civil project in Nigeria has been used politically as this bridge has been? A mere civil works garbed in so much propaganda and used for a sickening self serving and dishonest objective. To show what is not there.
What a great pity and damn this bridge.
I was one of those that was disappointed that Goodluck Jonathan did not complete this bridge . They had the money ,the Finance Minister was from
Delta state, a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
omonnakoda:
Imported goods?
That we pay for with oil dollars?
Is there no vision beyond importation?

Even with that why not develop Ports in Bayelsa, Rivers ,Cross River or Akwa Ibom?

So those states don't need growth and development?
They are cheerleaders? They should sacrifice their own safety for Onitsha.
What is needed is to boost seaports that will serve the Eastern part of the country all the way to Maiduguri.
The sensible way to do that is a coastal Port linked by rail to dry ports.

Yes Onitsha has a dock for barges and such like but it will not be dredged for ocean going vessels
That is just fantasy

Let us do the obvious before doing the mystical
. No matter how industrialised we become 2moro, we will continue to import goods. China, America etc, still does till 2moro. Did u hear me say the cities u mentioned shld be left behind? U are talking as if the Niger starts and ends at onitsha.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
michaelogenyi:
[s][/s]

Why are you here talking as if there's no PORT in Onitsha already?

Why are you here yapping rubbish as if the PORT construction is still in future tense?

The port is already in Onitsha. The moment JB is done with the construction of bridge, barges and vessels will start arriving Onitsha

Stop being controlled by hate and bitterness.

Why don't you quote those in the same mental category as you?

Gbafue!
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
dangermouse:
. No matter how industrialised we become 2moro, we will continue to import goods. China, America etc, still does till 2moro. Did u hear me say the cities u mentioned shld be left behind? U are talking as if the Niger starts and ends at onitsha.
So why not have a seaport in those states I mentioned

I am NOT THE ONE talking as if the Niger starts and ends in Onitsha.
If you can comprehend simple English you would see I am saying the exact opposite
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
michaelogenyi:

agbo man gbafue from here. why are you bent on spewing rubbish on this thread?
You have no manners
You talk like a tout
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by tinsel: 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
flyingpig:
This bridge will be used again for campaigns in 2023

But they are progressing.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by tinsel: 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop posting and reposting old pictures.

The bridge is only 20 something percent done.
What is old picture? When were you there last?
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by tinsel: 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
Seetto:

I think you should be ashamed of yourself, a Fulani Muslim terrorists bigot is giving you what your adopted godson failed to deliver in 6 years
You said it all.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
kollinskollins:
Since... What is fashola doing??
A lot more than Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2020
omonnakoda:

So why not have a seaport in those states I mentioned

I am NOT THE ONE talking as if the Niger starts and ends in Onitsha.
If you can comprehend simple English you would see I am saying the exact opposite
Lol. Read ur previous posts bro along with my replies.
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by omonnakoda: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
dangermouse:
Lol. Read ur previous posts bro along with my replies.
I wrote them I don't need to read them you reread them
If you misunderstand ask for clarification.
I specifically made clear on this thread that Onitsha is not the only point on the River and asked why not Kebbi or Niger states

If you cannot comprehend English how is that my problem?
Re: Update On Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- PICTURES by Okoroawusa: 3:33pm On May 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

We expect the bridge to be commissioned in 2020 they should keep to that.
Na Ikechukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Wants To Buy N3.3bn Presidential Yatch For Jonathan / Us Lauds Alison-madueke’s Leadership Of Oil Industry / Constitution Review: I'll Abide By What Nigerians Want - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.