Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? (4591 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
yanka:

The poster came across it in yesterday's  UK Sun paper.

Oh yeah, at least u hv vindicated me , am I that jobless to start making up stories, Wat joy cud I possibly get ? Peoples reactions ? 

It was indeed in yesterdays sun but didn't want to state the obvious cos pple might not take it serious knowing it is from a mag. I'm happy folks know now that it is a true life story anyway.

By the way every one of my posts is real,  I'm nt into fabrications, I never get time type finish amaka story Na to fabricate story come remain.

If u don't hv anything to contribute (advise wise) please spare your keyboard the agony of your beating  grin  grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
//
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oyibo can b funny really- pple who cud send their wife out to go sleep with someone else and come back and tell them the story.
I have actually been approached before by a couple, and it was the man that spoke asking me if it's ok for me to bang his wife for him.
Imagine my reaction- at that point I was a newbie student from africa, I looked at the wife and she was smiling and blushing cowering behind the man's back.

Was I speechless? Infact I was even scare thinking it was a setup.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Outstrip(f): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
LMAO at some of the responses. I can't even comment. I mean the OP will never get it.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by plappville(f): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
macjive01:

Oyibo can b funny really- pple who cud send their wife out to go sleep with someone else and come back and tell them the story.
I have actually been approached before by a couple, and it was the man that spoke asking me if it's ok for me to bang his wife for him.
Imagine my reaction- at that point I was a newbie student from africa, I looked at the wife and she was smiling and blushing cowering behind the man's back.

After una go say 9ja no dey slack or carry last, see a reall nja guy wen run for free bang, grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^. Lol. I reserve my comment. grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by plappville(f): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
macjive01:

^^^. Lol. I reserve my comment. grin

Until when?And why??
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2011
plappville:

Until when?And why??

shey u dey find gossip?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by bug24(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2011
collinsoft:

@macjive01 g please leave the keyboard alone
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by henchmark: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2011
this show pass nite of a thousand laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
macjive01:

you guys have got talents, cracking my ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11. no be set up na reallllll oooo. grin cheesy
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
plappville:

Until when?And why??

Secrets can sabi sweet people ehh, wetin u wan hear? Lol
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by FKseun(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
Cock n bull story, stupidly composed
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^ wat mks it stupidly composed?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
OMG,How can you let a man sleep with your wife,this is too FUNNY ABEG,SO UMBELEIVABLE,its really cracking me up bigtime. grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ he didn't sleep with her, he only slept in the same bed with her.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2011
even,why dnt the husby sleep on the same bed with them,making three people or still,the husby sleep on the same bed with him.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
uplawal:

even,why dnt the husby sleep on the same bed with them,making three people or still,the husby sleep on the same bed with him.

u ve got a point there mate. anyway, do u think he shd trust her afterwards ?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Araboy(m): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2011
@Uplawal are you encouraging them to have 3some I thought you were a good Muslima undecided
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Abekeade08(f): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ a fellow brooklynite, Inked where are you??
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Araboy(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2011
Ekaale Abekeade Inked might be Ona Rahu Ura grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2011
He hasn't had sex in six months ?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Adebayok1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
if u say; u still trust ur wife. Thats ur prob but believe u r already a dead man; u r no more a living soul.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by PatKing(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
harakiri:

Posters should respect this forum and quit posting made up stories. Things like these sometimes happen but anyone who thinks outside the box will easily see that this is one of those made up scripts. It really cheapens the forum considering the fact that people come here with real life problems hoping to get different ideas and solutions. At the rate at which these kind of posts are coming up, it will be hard to separate the real from the fake.

Word!
Thank you,
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
its not a faux burster, it actually happened.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by PatKing(f): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
macjive01:

its not a faux burster, it actually happened.
even if it actually happened, Nairaland is a place where affected individual come to seek for advise. Not pretending to seek advise when it is not related to the poster. If this continuous, people will not be sure when one actually needs genuine advise.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2011
ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather / The Cost Of Getting Married To A Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.