Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! (1459 Views)

My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend / Small Pennis Wahala / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! by Meedon: 10:49am On May 30, 2020

This happen just a few distance from my block.

He narrated that after sleeping with the girl for like 9hours, when he was about to cum he insert his peninsula inside the girls mouth.

The girl was disgusted and she bite the tip of his peninsula.

Now they have called village meeting and we are still settling the matter.

The boy say he no go gree, he vehemently insist that he must get a new dick or else the matter will not be settled.

Signed

Village Matter Settlers
Re: A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! by ghettokid1(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2020
Wey the pishures?

Re: A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! by Meedon: 10:52am On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Wey the pishures?

Wait make we settle the matter then I will post the pinshure

Re: A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! by wildcatter23(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2020
shocked
Re: A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! by Meedon: 10:56am On May 30, 2020
wildcatter23:
shocked

No be small matter

But we the matter settlers are on it full time

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Lady Flaunts Her Booty As She Twerk / Wonders: My Monkey Satisfy Me More Than Any Other Man Could / Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.