Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend (2776 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / A Lady Bite the Tip Of His Pennis !pictures! / 8 Things That Make A Woman Like A Man. Cheek The Tip Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by DatoDatuk: 1:57am On Feb 16, 2023
She paid me a visit and we got talking. Few minutes later I drew closer to her.

She clinged back a little thinking I was going to demand for sex or something. But come on, there's more to a girl's visit than sex.

We talked about career. Talked about some self development goals. Talked about how one can adapt to the changing economy so as not to be left behind.

It was such a beautiful moment.

Guys, honestly when you remove sex thoughts from the conversation, you can actually share very beautiful moments with ladies.

This young generation needs to understand that it's not all about sex.

I made indomie for her. She ate and after staying a while she said she was going to take her leave.

She really enjoyed the visit. Me too.

As she made to leave, she gave me a warm hug.

As she tried to free herself from my arms, I looked at her with a pity face and begged,

"Please, can we do small even if I put just the tip?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by Turquoiseee: 2:36am On Feb 16, 2023
Yโ€™all red pillers keep bashing women everyday. Why donโ€™t you leave them the hell alone and your problems will be solved. Focus on your promising future. Hypocrites!

8 Likes

Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by InfernoNig: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2023
I am telling one Just The Tip here and she's saying NEVER.

1 Like

Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by padi94(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2023
You don turn the visit to serious matter, why you want come bring play come inside again
Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by JapaToDNext: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2023
From just the tip,

To the whole meat abi,

U think say u wise

1 Like

Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by DatoDatuk: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
InfernoNig:
I am telling one Just The Tip here and she's saying NEVER.

Lol keep the pressure up, she go gree last last

1 Like

Re: My Story Of "Just The Tip" With A Female Friend by DatoDatuk: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
JapaToDNext:
From just the tip,

To the whole meat abi,

U think say u wise

Hahaha my brother ๐Ÿ˜…

(1) (Reply)

S*x With My Landlady / Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) / Post-breakup Etiquette!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.