Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby (93467 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by perdollar(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2020
enjoy this aboki Delta man very soon he go add more wives

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Babygal2020(f): 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
Pls tell him.... I hate it when people mock couples that are yet to bear children.
Stefaniebo:
Dont ever do that again. words are powerful and painful. if someone said this to your brother/ or sister. how would you feel?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by abialic(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
Egbueh!..

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
God please bless me!!

Being rich is lovely!! cool
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by mu2sa2: 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
Honeymoon - Dubai
Preg - Lagos/Abuja
Delivery - ??
Oga fred and baby regina una well done. Is it more grease or more vaseline to una wetin call!
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by coolcare(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
Papa baby is expecting a baby=
Papa baby^2
Papa baby baby grin grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by grandstar(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
I just hope the child will have the mother's face and complexion.... Because, if the pikin go carry him papa face.....Internet will not rest.....

Why you de vex??

His children that look like him ain't bad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by NigeriaB(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
One of the best pregnancy pics I have ever seen.

Regina is gorgeous; my celebrity crush

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Agugbadin: 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
Birniwa:
Ragina Daniels is 19, Ned Nwoko is 59, a whopping 40years age margin between the two and yet no hypocrite among the Afonjas and Igbos is talking about this heartless child abuse. If this was in Northern Nigeria, these idiots would still continue to talk about it even after a year.

This is a fat lie, she is in her twenties.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by zealadjay(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
did he even read that tweet before posting it?
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.

Haters spotted
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by watchindelta(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
your babe is having a babe yet you still pour put grin grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin

That's why we must make money
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Oyiboman69: 5:14pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
do you have what it takes to marry her? undecided
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by mu2sa2: 5:15pm On May 30, 2020
perdollar:
Looking at her, she doesn't present a picture of dick-crazy lady. So, the more other women in fred's harem, the more rest time she has from his diccking. Polygamy isn't really bad for her. Rather, it's fred that should set tongues wagging - with many damsels at his beckon, the dude would have to be fvcking everyday or dodge fvcking every day, either way he in a hell of a time. May his manhood live long (apologies to madam piss).
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by duduade: 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

Beef
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by segun18(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

Bro I call my wife babe,my baby ,etc.I understand perfectly his tweet.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by nedekid: 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
Yuceeluv:
Regina won't like this publication. Papa could not wait to express his joy.lol
Na she tweet am jor.
It was once exposed that she manages his tweeter handle.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Lolss. Your jealousy has turned to torchlight on your forehead
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Hades2016(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
weblord1900:
She looking like 35 years lady..
that’s because she’s pregnant... I know you’re still under 17 years of age, but try to reply maturely next time
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by nedekid: 5:18pm On May 30, 2020
perdollar:
4sure
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Agozie48: 5:18pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

I concern you, can't you mind your own business, the kind of wealth the girl has acquired through him can someone acquire that from you, learn to mind your business
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by AhoadaRivers: 5:18pm On May 30, 2020
Lol...money na Oga finally.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by CeceNene(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
This life no balance true true. Congratulations Reg, wish you safe delivery.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Lamiri(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2020
So NED Bleep this girl cheesy
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by watchindelta(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
this guy like fine fine wify, the guy man sabi select grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Lamiri(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin
Like seriously bro the thing hard me to understand but money seems to make it easier
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Gofwane(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
Oga Ned don knack this one the very needed much akpako grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Dami12345: 5:24pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Teen Nollywood star, Regina Daniels is expecting a baby with her husband, Ned Nwoko. The news was announced on Instagram by her husband, Prince Ned Nwoko.

He shared photos of the heavily pregnant star and captioned it;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA0MeX6M2jn/

And they say money cant buy love. undecided
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by jamesversion: 5:26pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

I don't think he deceived her.

Blame Regina Daniels Mum.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by tj4luck(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Dear

really not easy marketing here cry, despite all the kind words and testimonies on the thread on my signature, still yet to get someone to patronize

I really don't know maybe my posts aren't visible or Nairalanders are ignoring it, if it's as regards trust, I give u 100% assurance, I have had a couple of positive reviews from well known monikers on my thread on my signature

Go do paid ads
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by chukwugoziegi: 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
grandstar:

His children that look like him ain't bad

These ones look like their mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.