Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (11913 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Divorce Diary..Very Emotional True Story- Must Read / Ladies Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Lacrissa: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2012
What are ways to deal with a very emotional boyfriend who loves you way more than you love him and is it really a good thing?
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hmmm, is it not a good thing??
Milk him dry, i say.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by MrCork17: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Lacrissa:

What are ways to deal with a very emotional boyfriend who loves you way more than you love him and is it really a good thing?

lasa.  Sweerry did your boyfriend run away? undecided
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by xynerise: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2012
Gals are never satisfy with what they have. undecided
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
xynerise:

Gals are never satisfied with what they have. undecided
thank me later cool
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by r231(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
xynerise:

seriously
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by MrCork17: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
xynerise:

even my 17inches aint happylonative for them undecided
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by byteem: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
u call him emotional because he loves u more dan u do him..or so you tynk push him to the wall by taking him for granted ..nd den ul fynd out he is not so emotional ..am sure by then u will call. Him a heartbraker..u ladies are just impossible to please..
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by xynerise: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Flashaldrin:
thank me later cool
i, e, d button is faulty. tongue
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
OP

Make him your PUPPET.
He'll do everything you ask of him.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by FRANKLINTON(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
Lacrissa: What are ways to deal with a very emotional boyfriend who loves you way more than you love him and is it really a good thing?

Are you complainig that he loves you or something? Absurd
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
FRANKLINTON:

Are you complainig that he loves you or something? Absurd
Lacasara has issues, she wines about every damn tin.

Watch-out she would be bck complaining dat her bofy stirs @ her a lot.

F0000l!!
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by jspac(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2012
What is it with you girls and this thing called love undecided
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Lacrissa: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ Idowuogbo

u r the dang f0000l

@Franklinton
He does love me a lot. i was only here asking because I find out even when I try to be mean to him intentionally to see if he would react, he would be overly nice so I hae learnt to accept him that way. I was only concerned that I would also appreciate and want him to not accept being taken for granted.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by binigirl(f): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

F0000l!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@OP:I tink you need to be thankful dat u have a guy dat loves u more dan u love him, instead of complaining...u should also ask urself if u are interested in him at all cos i tink u are a very lucky girl to a have a guy dat loves u dat much. wink

1 Like

Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
@op,you're just one silly puppet,and like someone rightly said you whine over virtually all things. if someone doesn't love you,you complain: if he loves you too much you complain. why not shift to my side and let me show you some thug loving.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ OP, I agree with you that it could be disturbing sometimes, when you do everything to bring out the anger in him, but he just seems to act "angelic" regardless. But you know what, be thankful for what you have. There is no "dealing" with him. The day he changes, trust me it is going to be like molten magma on your skin and you are not going to like it.

@Idowuogbo.. why now? why the insults? Take it easy biko. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
Emotional as in crying?
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by martyns303(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
some girls are so discouraging. angry
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by queensmith: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
OP- define emotional?
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by scribble: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
may not be the poster's fault. Some women are so used to men treating them like crap that when they see a potential Mr. Right, they are to suspicious to appreciate such a development.

The guy will probably dump her after a while, because she will take his kindness for weakness. At that point, the poster will be back on d market for her type of men
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by slumcat(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

F0000l!!
dat last word jst shows dat u're kind of immature.
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by queensmith: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
scribble: may not be the poster's fault. Some women are so used to men treating them like crap that when they see a potential Mr. Right, they are to suspicious to appreciate such a development.

The guy will probably dump her after a while, because she will take his kindness for weakness. At that point, the poster will be back on d market for her type of men

i didnt want to jump to conclusions but you might be right, kmt I thought having an emotional boyfriend was a good thing rather than a man who grunts and groans and pretends as if he can't feel anything at all.

abeg
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by outline: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
b emotional grin
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
slumcat:
dat last word is shows dat u're kind of immature.
Excuse ME!

Dis poster is notorious ,IT hardly makes sense.

D last thread from IT was I shitzzzz a lot help LMAO!! !
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
naijasexy: @ OP, I agree with you that it could be disturbing sometimes, when you do everything to bring out the anger in him, but he just seems to act "angelic" regardless. But you know what, be thankful for what you have. There is no "dealing" with him. The day he changes, trust me it is going to be like molten magma on your skin and you are not going to like it.

@Idowuogbo.. why now? why the insults? Take it easy biko. smiley

9ja finest d poster wines about everything jare!

Anyway I hia u,now smile smiley
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
Lacrissa: @ Idowuogbo

u r the dang f0000l

@Franklinton
He does love me a lot. i was only here asking because I find out even when I try to be mean to him intentionally to see if he would react, he would be overly nice so I hae learnt to accept him that way. I was only concerned that I would also appreciate and want him to not accept being taken for granted.

Hahahahahaha!

Y u screaming? It pain u ni? Lolzzzz

Anyways for reals tho,stop getting all worked up about him bin so emotional,dats his way and deres absolutely notin u can do to change him.

He was born dat way bebe!

Get a grip
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
OP, Use and dump him. You need a real man and not one that is too emotional
Re: How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? by yinkavelli(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
thank God fro this thread, i don't want to sound too anti-whatever but this is just a typical example how women are one of the most difficult phenomena ever.....so hard to satisfy/please. a friend once said "show me a satisfied woman, and I'll show u a pretender with a plan'' i wonder if there is any degree of truth in that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? / How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> / What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.