Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked (818 Views)

Vicar's Wife Asked A Favour / See Picture Of A Man With His Butt In The Front Of Him and groin behind / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by moderngist(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
I wonder what's wrong with nigerian women these days, imagine my wife asking me if Nemar the footballer tattooed his groin.
Since the days she set her eyes on Nemars body filled with tattoo. She kept asking that shameful question. I thinking she is stupid and shameless. what could be going on in her mind.
She actually confessed to me that she feels...click to read more..https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/

Re: Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by longetivity(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2020
are you sure you are the only one knacking your wife
Re: Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2020
longetivity:
are you sure you are the only one knacking your wife
so you even believe that fiction?
Na wa for some people sha
Re: Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2020
Turn the table around.

Ask her that Question - Trust me she has an answer.
Re: Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by Hypnotise: 8:24pm On May 31, 2020
You 4 answer yes and hear her next statement
Re: Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked by moderngist(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Click to read more

(1) (Reply)

‘I Give Orgasms To 5,000 Women A Day, But I Don't Touch Any Of Them' - Hypnotist / Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need / My Stupidity In This Modern Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.